What happen to these 2 MJ pic sites???

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

MJJPrincess

Post by MJJPrincess » Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:50 am

What happen to MJJPictures.com and Steady-Laughing.com??? Those were the sites I and many of us went to for the best MJ pic's. What is up MJJPic is down and steady-laughing is gone! Do any of you know why? Is it stupid Sony doing something..

:confused:

sad.....

OneMoreChance
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by OneMoreChance » Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:16 am

mjjpictures.com says HIATUS. Maybe they are doing some site changes? Steady-laughing.com seems to have completely dissappeared! I liked that one!
[align=center]Image[/align]

[[align=center]Michael Jackson Overload[/align]

Daffodil-Dreams

Post by Daffodil-Dreams » Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:12 am

I didn't even know MJJPictures.com was down.

privacy

Post by privacy » Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:56 am

steady-laughing's domain expired.. think they're in process of sorting it out :)
[align=center]Image

I knew I'd love you like I do[/align]

armcjackson

Post by armcjackson » Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:07 pm

I knew mjjpictures.com, it's been like that for a month or so now.
^^ I hope it's up soon.
I just use bluemoon for now instead♥

like sweet morning dew, i took one look at you, and it was plain to see you were my destiny. <3

updated march 28 2011.

Ben

Post by Ben » Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:36 pm

[quote="privacy"]
steady-laughing's domain expired.. think they're in process of sorting it out :)
[/quote]

Steady-Laughing was a brilliant site. My favorite of high quality Michael Jackson photos. I hope the girl who ran it, has changed her mind because that site had amazing photos of Michael, and was a beautifully designed fan site.

The problem with Steady-Laughing started before 2009, and by the time Michael made his press conference about his This Is It concerts at the O2 Arena. The girl who ran the site from what I remember (though I maybe wrong) became disillusioned with Michael's recent lack of output music/career wise. She felt Michael's speech was too downbeat etc, and felt he wasn't really that interested in recording perform. So she decided not to continue running her brilliant site and decided to stop uploading new photos of Michael. So even before Michael death, the site was in limbo and not long after Michael's press conference in 2009, she said that she was too busy with college/university work (a reasonable and fair excuse). But that she would leave the site open for fans too look at the photos of Michael.

I think he's sad that some fans felt Michael should have been releasing music and touring etc so soon after the 2005 trial. I guess even Michael announcing he This Is It concerts in 2009 wasn't good enough. I was at the This Is It press conference right near the stage, and I was was shocked how down beat Michael's speech was "This is it, the final curtain call" when he was actually saying those words. But when he finished his speech "And see you in July", I felt energized and knew it was a PR speech to drum up excitement, and it worked with a record 50 sell out concerts. Watch the This It It movie, Michael was like Michael Jackson of the 1980's, and looked like he wanted to give us fans the best concerts of his career. He was reworking old songs, not rehashing the Bad, Dangerous or HIStory tours.
Last edited by Ben on Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ben

(Don\\\'t Stop Till You Get Enough)

privacy

Post by privacy » Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:55 am

steady-laughing wasn't having regular updates for a few years by the two wonderful girls that run it and it was simply because they didn't have enough time due to education, and because other than the TII stuff.. there wasn't a whole lot TO update. Michael was just keeping it a bit low so it was mainly used as somewhere fans could go to look at pictures, lyrics, read other fans memories and stuff :)

A few days ago they said they hoped the site would be up with 48 hours but it's still down.. they are trying! :)
[align=center]Image

privacy

Post by privacy » Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:34 pm

BUUUMMMMPPPP :D

http://www.steady-laughing.com/

It's back :)
[align=center]Image

OneMoreChance
Global Moderator