Michael Jackson's Kids Recieve Signature MJ Memorabilia

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

Dialdancer

Post by Dialdancer » Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:42 pm

It always baffles me how when a slanderous article about Michael is written the Fans flock by the hundreds to bash the author and curse out any haters on there, but when someone writes a decent article using Michael's proper name and the circumstances surrounding his death Fans ignore it.

Yes it is the right thing for the Media to do, but they don't and they know we will support them by coming to complain, but not to compliment. How about we change that and maybe....just maybe we will see a lot fewer of the exploitation articles printed during the next 3 months of celebration.

My linkhttp://rapfix.mtv.com/2011/06/22/michael-jacksons-kids-recieve-signature-mj-memorabilia/

By all means kick ass with facts when someone gets it wrong, but the reality is the Media is looking for money and readers so if enough thank one for writing the truth and others see there is a reason to maybe we can get "Somethin' Startin" GOOD
Last edited by Dialdancer on Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

MJfan01'

Post by MJfan01' » Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:23 pm

:biggrin nice bike.

sushigirl28

Post by sushigirl28 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:11 am

I don't have a FB page, so I can't comment.. :idontknow (I don't want a FB page..) But I do support and encourage Dial's view!! I mean it IS their damn job to do it and they just SHOULD, but we all know that isn't happening.. :pullhair But I read this one and it was a very, very nicely written article, (Thank GOD)- commemorative and respectful, and caring. So anyone who has a FB page, just pop in real quick and say something nice.. Like Thanx for writing loving and respectfully, that's the way it's suppossed to be and he deserves it- and L.O.V.E. forever to everyone on this coming June 25. (or something to this affect, it really takes no time.) <3 Thank you Dial!

xo
Last edited by sushigirl28 on Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
♥ Justice For Michael ♥

Please help the devastating Japan quake victims who are in desperate need. My family members and the people thank you!

Global Giving*

American Red Cross*

Save the Children*

AHA Red Star Emergency Animal Relief*

You can also text REDCROSS to 9099 to donate $10 through your phone. The donation will show up on your bill.

You can also text PROTECT to 85944 to donate $10 to support our efforts to provide aid to animal victims of disaster. They need help desperately as well.

“God and the truth are on our side. We will be victorious.â€

LittleSusie50

Post by LittleSusie50 » Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:08 am

I agree.
When MJ passed, I was even more sensitive about negative press.
It just enraged me.
Now, I could care less either way.
Bad articles can't make me angry anymore.
Good articles don't move me either. Little 2 late in my opinion.
We have all suffered the ULTIMATE HURT, so their little articles are nothing,
just words on paper now.

I don't know if I'm making any sense.
Did not get much sleep last night.
This is a difficult day to say the least, so I'm a tad bit off.

Susie

When I'm good I'm bad, and when I'm bad, I'm better...

Dialdancer

Post by Dialdancer » Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:09 pm

sushigirl28 wrote: I don't have a FB page, so I can't comment.. :idontknow (I don't want a FB page..) But I do support and encourage Dial's view!! I mean it IS their damn job to do it and they just SHOULD, but we all know that isn't happening.. :pullhair But I read this one and it was a very, very nicely written article, (Thank GOD)- commemorative and respectful, and caring. So anyone who has a FB page, just pop in real quick and say something nice.. Like Thanx for writing loving and respectfully, that's the way it's suppossed to be and he deserves it- and L.O.V.E. forever to everyone on this coming June 25. (or something to this affect, it really takes no time.) <3 Thank you Dial!

xo

Sushi,

My lovely and nutty sister, it may be different in Japan, I do not have nor want FB, My posting access was granted using my email address.

Sushi, this is not directed at you okay?
A friend sent an email about a follow up article about the NME "Greatest Singer". It is a snide and whiney piece about MJ not being the one. The first thing I thought when I saw it the comment was "WHEN THE JURY HAS SPOKEN". I sent my friend the following reply.

I will leave a comment as soon as they allow more. Claim there are problems loading, but honestly this pisses me off. 108 comments here, but barely 10 on a positive, respectful and accurate MTV article on MJ & his death. It is no wonder the journalist write like they do, no one appreciates or shows their appreciation for accuracy and decency.

Right after I sent that reply it occurred to me I was about to commit the same sin I was complaining about others doing. This twit journalist has already gotten 108 comments and there is nothing I can add to the overall sentiment or improve the comments and since it was intended to insult Michael, our taste and steal our money ......"F" them.
Last edited by Dialdancer on Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sushigirl28

Post by sushigirl28 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:48 am

Sushi,

My lovely and nutty sister, it may be different in Japan, I do not have nor want FB, My posting access was granted using my email address.

OMG, what a big spaz I am! :hilarious I misunderstood the FB login thing where it says 'login with your FB'! :blush I filled out the form and posted a comment! Oh Dial, you save me! You know I love you girl! :wkiss
Sushi, this is not directed at you okay?
A friend sent an email about a follow up article about the NME "Greatest Singer". It is a snide and whiney piece about MJ not being the one. The first thing I thought when I saw it the comment was "WHEN THE JURY HAS SPOKEN". I sent my friend the following reply.[/color][/b]

Right after I sent that reply it occurred to me I was about to commit the same sin I was complaining about others doing. This twit journalist has already gotten 108 comments and there is nothing I can add to the overall sentiment or improve the comments and since it was intended to insult Michael, our taste and steal our money ......"F" them.
Wait, so a friend of yours sent you a mean article about Michael concerning the NME results? Well your ^comment^ was AWESOME Dial!

xo
Last edited by sushigirl28 on Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
♥ Justice For Michael ♥

Please help the devastating Japan quake victims who are in desperate need. My family members and the people thank you!

Global Giving*

American Red Cross*

Save the Children*

AHA Red Star Emergency Animal Relief*

You can also text REDCROSS to 9099 to donate $10 through your phone. The donation will show up on your bill.

You can also text PROTECT to 85944 to donate $10 to support our efforts to provide aid to animal victims of disaster. They need help desperately as well.

“God and the truth are on our side. We will be victorious.â€

Dialdancer

Post by Dialdancer » Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:18 am

[quote="MJfan01'"]
:biggrin nice bike.
[/quote]

Wonder if they will be able to talk Mom Jackson into letting drive the bikes around on the Estate grounds?

:whistling