Just Think About It: Diane Dimond Violating Gag Order?

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

Tabloid Junkie

Post by Tabloid Junkie » Sun Aug 15, 2004 12:25 am

Diane Dimond Violating Gag Order?
Is Diane Dimond violating the gag order? From what I know, the gag order is very strong and strict which won't allow many records to be released to the public. So naturally, as Michael Jackson news has been coming in so fast, there are new updates that need to be updated onto fan sites. There are also news that comes from Diane Dimond that seems fabricated, plotted to defame and malign Michael Jackson. Besides that point, where does she get all of these releases and information?

Some time ago, I wrote a "Think About It" (the first one, which can be read all the way below). I wrote about the source for the information. I posted it on MJNews Online. I got positive feedback and great comments. It was accurate until a comment which surprised me. I had no idea that Diane Dimond was allowed in the courtroom. What gives her this privledge. She only offers stories based on National Enquirer files. She is nothing special, a simple, evil Court TV employee, or whatever she does for Court TV.

So I was surprised. But then I thought, "wait, even if she was allowed in the courtroom, would she be allowed to release information on the 93' settlement, updates on the testimonies etc...". Even guests like MJ Defense Attorney Thomas Messerau isn't allowed to speak on many topics. But Diane Dimond can?

There have also been reports that could damage her career only if it was reported on the news. Of course, the good news for Michael is never reported, only the negative publicity. Anyways, it was confirmed that Diane Dimond, considered a tabloid reporter, was at the scene on November 18th 03 during the Neverland Raid before any of the search warrants were. Does this mean that Tom Sneddon and her are secretly setting up something and secretly communicating to fufill their 10 year goal...to defame Michael Jackson?

Tiger Lilly

Post by Tiger Lilly » Sun Aug 15, 2004 11:35 am

From what I understand the gag order only applies to people actually involved in this case, like Michael, Mez, Sneddon, Son of a Bitch etc.... Diane's different. She just wishes she's included. She reports "news" which she gets from crappy and unreliable sources. She's just the same as any other tabloid news reporter. Yet not all those are sealed by the gag-order. She has the right to free-speech (unfortunately).

But what sets her apart from other tabloid reporters is possible link to Sneddon. But lets be honest, since when has she ever been onto something? She always lands up flat on her face. :laugh We don't need to worry about her.

But when she released that crappy, unreal doc from '93 I agree that was stepping way out of line. But fortunately she got ripped to shreads for that cos everyone knew it was immoral and totally disrespectful to everyone (not just Michael) in that senario.

Tabloid Junkie

Post by Tabloid Junkie » Sun Aug 15, 2004 1:27 pm

well what i think is that she is trying to be involved in the case when it is unnecssary......probably what u just said...lol. if u listen carefully....she says "my source tells me...." blah blah blah....alwasy referring to her source. well i'd like to know her source!

Tiger Lilly

Post by Tiger Lilly » Mon Aug 16, 2004 6:36 am

Lol yeh she's trying to be involved in this "case"... not very succesfully, but she's trying. :laugh And her sources are a loada BS! Her career depends on Michael. Girl don't have a life away from talking shit about him. It's obvious she has the hots for him. :dimondgetjackson :laugh Don't take her seriously. She's tripped and fell on her ass many times lately.

HoldMeThrillMe

Post by HoldMeThrillMe » Mon Aug 16, 2004 8:05 am

Diane Dimond is a hairy faced wench who has nothing better to do in her ****ing life.

Tabloid Junkie

Post by Tabloid Junkie » Mon Aug 16, 2004 11:43 am

She says on a report to Court TV that Sneddon's illegal search was completey "innocent" and is "being thrown out of proportion". I hate Dimond so much! I cant say anymore than that cuz i could get in trouble! :mj_3asskicking

Tiger Lilly

Post by Tiger Lilly » Mon Aug 16, 2004 11:46 am

Originally posted by Tabloid Junkie
She says on a report to Court TV that Sneddon's illegal search was completey "innocent" and is "being thrown out of proportion". I hate Dimond so much! I cant say anymore than that cuz i could get in trouble! :mj_3asskicking
:crackingu :crackingu :crackingu
WATEVER!!! Bitch is fooling herself if she believes that! This would never have happened if Mez etc didn't have something. Does she know how rare this is? And if it was so "innocent" then why is there a vid and letters to say Sneddon knew it was illegal. Dumb bitch! :laugh

Tabloid Junkie

Post by Tabloid Junkie » Mon Aug 16, 2004 12:13 pm

shows how much she knows!

SpecialJanet25

Post by SpecialJanet25 » Mon Aug 16, 2004 9:12 pm

Question? If Diane Dimond claims the illegal raid was completely innocent and says it was being thrown out of proprortion, then why the hell did the judge make Sneddon take the stand when he knew it was illegal? The bitch like Sneddon has a personal venetalla against Michael since 1993. He put himself into this situation and he only did to probably framed Michael. The police out there in California are so racist and prejudice. And Diane Dimond is a dumb ass woman who don't knew shit because she wasn't there at Miller's office, but was at Neverland when the police raid it. Woman, go sit in the electric chair.

Tabloid Junkie

Post by Tabloid Junkie » Tue Aug 17, 2004 12:54 pm

She needs to be sentenced to death from slander! Also for being the biggest biotch in the world.

Tabloid Junkie

Post by Tabloid Junkie » Wed Aug 18, 2004 4:36 pm

What do you think? I'll do research, make sure I know the facts and write about their misconduct and disgraceful career to bring down Michael Jackson.

Maybe you guys can make suggestions?

I can't think of a title.....lol.

Maybe you guys can give me some links to some big stories about them. I'd appreciate it! :laugh :praying: :cryptic :crackingu :careless :censored: :drinkingb :pullhairo :tickingti :boxing: :cupofstfu:

Tabloid Junkie

Post by Tabloid Junkie » Fri Aug 20, 2004 7:58 pm

Words couldn'td describe how much i would show over the phone towards her. I would tell her all of her wrongdoings! What would u guys say?

mjlovergurl

Post by mjlovergurl » Fri Aug 20, 2004 8:13 pm

i tell her she needs to mind her business and that she is a disgrace to journalism and that what she has done to micheal and his family is wrong and she should be fired and arrested for basically spying on micheal and stalking him. I would also tell her she needs to get a life and mind her own business and to check her facts before she goes opening her big mouth about someone she doesnt even know.

Labomba

Post by Labomba » Fri Aug 20, 2004 8:14 pm

i would tell ask her why she was even born and tell her to **** off
[align=center]GENTLE AUTUM RAIN

MICHAEL JACKSON

QUOTEDear Alexander Flex,

Our daddy says we can't talk to gray people.

Sucking on $150 Lollipops,

Prince, Paris, and Blanket.

/laugh.gif\\\\' border=\\\\'0\\\\' style=\\\\'vertical-align:middle\\\\' alt=\\\\'laugh.gif\\\\' />  /crackingup.gif\\\\' border=\\\\'0\\\\' style=\\\\'vertical-align:middle\\\\' alt=\\\\'crackingup.gif\\\\' />

GALLERY of MJJUNITED | MJJUNITED.COM

LOOK DIANE DIAMOND'S NEW CARRIER!!!!!

http://www.velleity.com/models/d/diane_ ... amond.html[/align]

Tabloid Junkie

Post by Tabloid Junkie » Fri Aug 20, 2004 8:19 pm

u know what i find funny? she slams michael for getting plastic surgery, when in fact she admitted to some vanity procedures!