Larry King Tonight...Callers Gone Wild! (lol)

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

~Vicky~

Post by ~Vicky~ » Wed Apr 20, 2005 9:57 pm

They are calling out Dimond and Grace! Someone just called Grace a trailer park trash on the air!

..and it's been more than one caller today. :lol:

:tooexcite

-Michael's#1girlie-

Post by -Michael's#1girlie- » Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:05 pm

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
They are calling out Dimond and Grace! Someone just called Grace a trailer park trash on the air!

..and it's been more than one caller today. :lol:

:tooexcite
I know I saw that too. I was cracking up. :crackingu

MICHAEL WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!

Adamo is so hot!

Check out my fanfic: Love that was never suppose to happen

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:10 pm

I'm taping LKL tonight fo' sho'!!! :D :popcorn
[align=center]\\\"It's all for love. L.O.V.E\\\" ♥--Michael Jackson [/align] [align=center]We miss you... [/align]

[align=center]proud.to.be.an.american.mj.fan[/align]

SpecialJanet25

Post by SpecialJanet25 » Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:15 pm

And my girl, Raymone Bain was kicking this bitches asses. The public has had enough of this public lynching of Michael, especially from this whores DD and NDisgrace

dangerous

Post by dangerous » Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:16 pm

aww man! i wish i saw :lol:
[align=center]Image[/align]

catsrule52
Trial Period
Trial Period

Post by catsrule52 » Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:17 pm

hahaha i gotta watch this when it replays later tonite!
ImagePetsnMJ, By MJ fans 4 MJ FansImage

~\\\\\\\"Keep it clean,Cut the Filth and Just be yourself\\\\\\\"~

whisper
Administrator
Administrator

Post by whisper » Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:21 pm

~Vicky~

Post by ~Vicky~ » Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:26 pm

:laugh

The caller had a really really good point.

She was saying that okay, Francia comes up and says 'Hey, I was molested' and they all believe him. But if Culkin testifies that he WASN'T, the Dimond and Grace want to say that he was, but he just doesn't remember. How is that fair? You only believe them when they say they were?

This caller called Nancy 'Nancy DISgrace'...:laugh

whisper
Administrator
Administrator

Post by whisper » Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:37 pm

I also posted this at MJJF: There are some people really, really looking at what's been happening in this trial and have been going to places like Grace's show for answers and haven't liked what they've seen.

I don't think that has anything to do with us. I just think people expected a whole hell of a lot more and are becoming confused as to the way this trial has been covered by these two a-holes.

mjlovergurl

Post by mjlovergurl » Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:39 pm

awww poor Nancy! did she get her feeelings hurt! awww! boo frigging who. That was pure gold! God i hate Nancy Grace and if i could have called in i woudl have a few words with that trailer park whore.

jukugurl
Trial Period
Trial Period

Post by jukugurl » Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:44 pm

On larry kind tonight

I wrote earlier a story herein that seems to have dissappeared. I am a pro jackson supporter and when I have something negative to report I do not appreciate deletion. How can you be fair if you want to act like Sneddon and Diane Dimond combined.

My statements were that there would be a NEVERLAND5 person coming next that would have very deliterious and dirty, vile discusting detials regarding Jackson and his supposed predilictions. It is said he asked this person to get vaseline and bring it to the room where another child was in bed with him.

Now you may not like to see this , however be forwarned things like this spoken on airways are shocking and disconcerting. I wanted to alert yo u all.

Whether you find this a pro slant or a negative slant is immaterial cause we do not want to be SNEDDONS now do we.

Yes Diane , and Nancy got some good telephone calls where they each minimized their attacks on MJ. Nancy kept going on about the PJ MJ wore for her defence when ever a called said how nasty she could be . Diane was not better.

But I am concerned that Sneddon may have some powerful witnesses coming along., IT worries me. WHy, cause everything has gone too well in the court room thus far. And I hope that its not a case where this become a BUMP , and A HUGE POTHOLE in the road .

We must keep and open mind, I know prosecution has a week to go, but let us all not gloat , caution, caution. AND KARMA must be maintained. We can not assume we know what Jury is thinking, just like we get angry when Nancy and DIane say they know what JURY remembers from testimony.

This is all I have to say.

~Vicky~

Post by ~Vicky~ » Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:49 pm

Juku I deleted that thread. You have no right to post here with that outrageous BS. Typing in all capitals acting as if Michael is going STRIAGHT to prison because of this shit.

Use your damn head.
"Chacon and Abdool opened the unlocked door of the black SUV, retrieved the Vaseline and headed for Jackson's bedroom. When Jackson opened the door to his bedroom, Jackson was wearing only his pajama bottoms, appeared sweaty, aroused and Abdool observed Jackson to have an erection under his pajama bottoms. There was a young boy, who he believed was Jordie, in the bedroom with Mr. Jackson."

"Chandler was observed arriving with Jackson in Jackson's SUV. Chandler is in Jackson's bedroom when Abdool was requested to obtain the Vaseline and bring it to Jackson."
http://www.drudgereport.com/flash3mjv.htm

First of all, this isn't any more of a problem than Chacon tesifying IN GRAPHIC DETIAL that he saw Michael giving Chandler oral sex.

If Michael is a child molestor HE is either the dumbest one on the planet or he has the dumbest people on the planet surrounding him.

There is NO ONE that is going to give this man...seeing all that and still give the man a lubricant. At the same time, if Michael was going to molest/rape that boy, he would have gotten the vaseline himself.

...add the fact that Chandler never mentioned anything involving Vaseline in his deposition.

Please, PLEASE..use your brain. Anyone with a brain is not going to consider this BS. I don't know anyone that could see a situation like that not go to police or at least confront the person involved.

NO, THIS IS NOT A MAJOR PROBLEM FOR JACKSON. It's problem for Sneddon. A last attempt to smear Michael before he rests his case.

This case hasn't gone 'all too well'. Do you think that this is worse than Chacon saying he SAW Michael giving oral sex? Chacon didn't even mention this incident! And Abdool isn't some credible witness. He has the same baggage as the rest of them.

You don't think the jury is going to wonder why it's only these fired ex-employees that saw stuff? If Michael is so open with his pedophila everyone else would have seen it at some point as well.

How about waiting to hear more information before you hear just two seconds of it coming from two stupid bitches that will say ANYTHING to demonize Michael before you come here and panic.

Posting stuff like that in the manner in which you did is only going to make other members panic...and for no reason.

You didn't even make yourself clear. :extremely

Cristine87

Post by Cristine87 » Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:53 pm

LOL, that lady is a trip. It's funny how when someone calls them out, they start fumbling for answers like they don't know what to say.

~Vicky~

Post by ~Vicky~ » Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:56 pm

Originally posted by Cristine87
LOL, that lady is a trip. It's funny how when someone calls them out, they start fumbling for answers like they don't know what to say.
:lol:

You KNOW she felt dumb as butt. "ohh well Larry..I wanna..uh..um..". :laugh

NANCY GET OVER THE PAJAMAS! I mean damn. If Michael said 'Well screw the judge...I'm gunna go home and get prettied up!'...and then came to court and got arrested, she'd say 'Oh, well Jackson doesn't respect the law...because of his celebrity he thinks he's above it all.'

Like, Michael wanted the world to see him like that. It wasn't just the pajamas. It was the hair, his jacket was even rumpled.

We know Michael would never want to be seen like that.

danaluvsmj
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by danaluvsmj » Wed Apr 20, 2005 11:04 pm

Oh man, I can't wait to watch it later! :popcorn

1958-2009

Gone Too Soon