DAILY PRAYERS FOR MICHAEL

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

motown lady

Post by motown lady » Tue May 03, 2005 5:30 am

Prayers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by motown lady
Prayer/Good Intentions Thread -MJNewsOnline
motown lady

Today, 07:29 AM Post #21

Please let us continue in our prayers for Michael ,his family and loved ones!

Please meditate in prayer with me on this topic & scripture;

A PRAYER OF PROTECTION, (over Michael and those close to him).

The scripture may be found in PSALMS 91............

IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS WE PRAY, IN THE NAME OF

THE FATHER
THE SON
&
THE HOLYGHOST; ALL MIGHTY LORD PLEASE ALLOW ALL PROMISES RELATING TO YOUR COMFORTER, THAT YOU IN MERCY TOWARD US LEFT TO ABIDE WITH US, BEFORE YOUR HOLY ASCENSION, NOW FALL UPON MICHAEL.....

PLEASE BLESS HIM WITH COMPLETE & FULL REDEMPTION; GRACE, MERCY, PEACE, JOY, VICTORY AND VINDICATION OVER ALL CHARGES AND ACCUSATIONS MADE AGAINST HIM.

PLEASE SAVIOR.... PROTECT HIS MIND, BODY & SOUL FROM ALL THREATS, DANGER AND CONSPIRACIES MOUNTED AGAINST HIM!

BEFORE HIS ENEMIES, IN YOU MAY HE BE LIFTED UP AND MADE TO PROSPER ABUNDANTLY, THAT ALL MAY MARVEL AT YOUR POWER, YOUR GREAT & WONDEROUS WORKS.

MAY HIS STEPS BE ORDERED IN ACCORDANCE TO YOUR WAY AND HIS SOUL RISE TO CALL YOU BLESSED ABOVE ALL CREATION.

IN ALL THINGS GREAT AND SMALL,
MAY THE GLORY BE YOURS....
NOW& FOREVERMORE...

AMEN.....
AMEN......
AMEN

Lord,

All of the heavens, earth and creation are yours to do with, as you in your infinite wisdom, please!

But, have mercy...oh, BLESSED SAVIOR, to plead on our behalf and hear my(our) humble request, on today!

Please, ALL MIGHTY GOD, continue to watch over and keep both MJ, his family and loved ones~

Please allow your Holy Spirit to continue to act on his behalf as comforter & guide. Keep him safe from all doubts and fears!

May your arms of perfect love and comfort also extend around those closest to him!

Please dispatch your guardian angles to incircle him for protection!

Please allow the joy,(that can only come from you Lord), to sustain him and
bless his spirit to remain uplifted, daily!

Then we ask that you mercifully grant his complete vindication of each and every one of these charges and allegations!

May the ill-intent of those who speak evil against him be revealed and please end the ability of his accusers to do any further harm or injury!

Then please All MIGHTY SAVIOR....
Strengthen him where he is weak!
Restore his reputation.
Reinstate what he may have lost!
Renew prosperity & wealth,(in all areas of his life).
Bless his life to be filled with love in abundance!
Bless his thoughts and order his steps.....

that in all things great and small, ABOVE ALL, YOUR NAME MAY BE GLORIFIED!

In the NAME OF JESUS,
Amen!

motown lady

Today, 07:29 AM Post #21

Please let us continue in our prayers for Michael ,his family and loved ones!

Please meditate in prayer with me on this topic & scripture;

A PRAYER OF PROTECTION, (over Michael and those close to him).

The scripture may be found in PSALMS 91............

IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS WE PRAY, IN THE NAME OF

THE FATHER
THE SON
&
THE HOLYGHOST; ALL MIGHTY LORD PLEASE ALLOW ALL PROMISES RELATING TO YOUR COMFORTER, THAT YOU IN MERCY TOWARD US LEFT TO ABIDE WITH US, BEFORE YOUR HOLY ASCENSION, NOW FALL UPON MICHAEL.....

PLEASE BLESS HIM WITH COMPLETE & FULL REDEMPTION; GRACE, MERCY, PEACE, JOY, VICTORY AND VINDICATION OVER ALL CHARGES AND ACCUSATIONS MADE AGAINST HIM.

PLEASE SAVIOR.... PROTECT HIS MIND, BODY & SOUL FROM ALL THREATS, DANGER AND CONSPIRACIES MOUNTED AGAINST HIM!

BEFORE HIS ENEMIES, IN YOU MAY HE BE LIFTED UP AND MADE TO PROSPER ABUNDANTLY, THAT ALL MAY MARVEL AT YOUR POWER, YOUR GREAT & WONDEROUS WORKS.

MAY HIS STEPS BE ORDERED IN ACCORDANCE TO YOUR WAY AND HIS SOUL RISE TO CALL YOU BLESSED ABOVE ALL CREATION.

IN ALL THINGS GREAT AND SMALL,
MAY THE GLORY BE YOURS....
NOW& FOREVERMORE...

AMEN.....
AMEN......
AMEN[/QUOTE]

Lord,

All of the heavens, earth and creation are yours to do with, as you in your infinite wisdom, please!

But, have mercy...oh, BLESSED SAVIOR, to plead on our behalf and hear my(our) humble request, on today!

Please, ALL MIGHTY GOD, continue to watch over and keep both MJ, his family and loved ones~

Please allow your Holy Spirit to continue to act on his behalf as comforter & guide. Keep him safe from all doubts and fears!

May your arms of perfect love and comfort also extend around those closest to him!

Please dispatch your guardian angles to incircle him for protection!

Please allow the joy,(that can only come from you Lord), to sustain him and
bless his spirit to remain uplifted, daily!

Then we ask that you mercifully grant his complete vindication of each and every one of these charges and allegations!

May the ill-intent of those who speak evil against him be revealed and please end the ability of his accusers to do any further harm or injury!

Then please All MIGHTY SAVIOR....
Strengthen him where he is weak!
Restore his reputation.
Reinstate what he may have lost!
Renew prosperity & wealth,(in all areas of his life).
Bless his life to be filled with love in abundance!
Bless his thoughts and order his steps.....

that in all things great and small, ABOVE ALL, YOUR NAME MAY BE GLORIFIED!

In the NAME OF JESUS,
Amen!

motown lady

Today, 05:14 AM #17
motown lady

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We ask today dear Lord that you continue..
to embrace...
STRENGTHEN....
shelter...
support..
and vindicate Michael and all those who are falsely accussed in these proceedings!

We ask this in the MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, YOUR SON, WHO YOU GAVE UP TO SUFFER FOR OUR REDEMPTION!

In full acknowledgement that the battle, the war & THE VICTORY are YOURS & YOURS ALONE to both fight and claim as reward,

In Jesus name we pray.

Amen!

motown lady
:wink born & raised to be a motown lady:8-26-03respect:

LoveMeIfYouDare

Post by LoveMeIfYouDare » Tue May 03, 2005 10:16 am

thanks for posting!:)
It won\\\'t do, to dream of caramel, to think of cinnamon, and long for you...

motown lady

Post by motown lady » Wed May 04, 2005 3:33 am

When they looked up, they saw that the stone had been rolled away.
-MARK 16:4-Scripture taken from the New King James Version/Copyright1982 by Thomas Nelson

The following poem gives us some practical admonitions that apply to today's reading:

In today's bright sunlight basking,
Leave tomorrow's cares alone-
Spoil not present joys by asking:
"Who shall roll away the stone?"
Oft, before we've faced the trial
We have come with joy to own,
Angels have from heaven descended
And have rolled away the stone
.-Anon.

IF GOD DOESN'T REMOVE AN OBSTACLE,
HE'LL HELP YOU FIND A WAY AROUND IT.-a reading from OUR DAILY BREAD-RBC Ministries

Prayer for May 4th-motown lady

Please,

All Mighty Father, CREATOR OF ALL

The earth is yours and the fullness there of!
All power is in Thine hands!

We humbly submit to your authority, we ask redemption of our tresspasses,
and request that YOUR mercy continue to abide with us.

Dear Heavenly Father, we ask that YOU encamp YOUR angels around MJ to keep watch over him & those closest to him.

We ask that YOU wrap a veil of protection about him, those who both represent him and witness on his behalf-to confuse his enemies

We ask that YOU hide him from those who mean him evil-to protect him from all harm and danger

We ask that YOU prop him up on wings of angles-that he may, in faith, soar above the traps laid for him by his enemies

Please let not discouragement or doubt take hold of his soul! Make his soul worthy!

OH, LORD of David,
Let every snare set by the enemies of Michael, become their own dwelling places for time enough for him to escape!
-Let his enemies be made ashamed!

Please bless him and cause him to prosper abundantly in the face of his enemies and in the wake of their cause against him!

Then make all to be made astonished by YOUR presence and confounded at YOUR majesty & power over all things!

Let all arise to call YOU BLESSED!

IN the Name of JESUS,
we pray,

Amen!

motown lady

Post by motown lady » Thu May 05, 2005 3:16 am

Lord,
please intervene on michael's behalf!
Take over his defense Lord!
Prove his case!
REDEEM him!
PROTECT HIS POSSESSIONS!
RESTORE WHAT HE MAY HAVE LOST! Bless him in abundance!
Strengthen both he and those who defend him in the wake of the attacks from his enemies!
Please confound his accussors, make them to become confused on and to loose their way on their own paths of vengance, that injury may not come against him!

These and many other blessings we ask in YOUR NAME LORD,
again we pray...
Amen!

motown lady

Post by motown lady » Fri May 06, 2005 4:18 am

God is my salvation, I will TRUST and not be afraid.--Isaiah 12:2

When fear and worry test your faith
And anxious thoughts assail,
Remember, God is in control,
And He will never fail.-Sper

-Our Daily Bread-RBC Ministries

Dear Lord,

Praise Your HOLY and RIGHTEOUS NAME,

Today we give YOU thanks for all that YOU have done,
and all that YOU will do, on our behalf.

We thank you for YOUR mercy & grace, and ask that YOU extend more of both today, on Michael's behalf!

Please continue to allow YOUR Holy Spirit to act as his comforter and guide, in all matters. Please also extend YOUR grace and protection over those who also witness, work on his behalf, his family & loved ones!

LORD please, under the guidance of YOUR spirit, direct his witness to speak words that lead to his vindication, confound and protect him from the efforts of his accusers!

We humbly ask that YOU Grant him remission of his sins, victory, peace, strength, protection, vindication & prosperity in the face of his enemies, today!

Among the onlookers of this, we ask that your spirit reign LORD!
As YOU bless & vindicate him, we ask that they be force to acknowlege YOUR works, on his behalf!

In the MIGHTY NAME OF YOUR SON, JESUS,
we pray,

To THINE BE THE HONOR & THE GLORY,
NOW AND FOREVER MORE......

Amen! :D

This post has been edited by motown lady: Today, 08:14 AM

cecilia

Post by cecilia » Fri May 06, 2005 11:43 am

Beautiful! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
To pray is the right path!

Everyday I pray for Michael. Sometimes my heart wants to pray at night... sometimes in the sleep...

I usually pray with my own words, but I say psalms also.

Please God surround Michael with light and peace. Heal him with your Love. Imbue him with Your Love. Understand him, be gentle with him, teach him your ways with gentleness.

Protect him every day, every night, every second. Watch Michael's sleep, send him angels to cover him with theirs protective and warm wings.

Send him friends, true friends... Send away his ennemies, make them weak and helpless. poure into theirs trouble minds your peace, calm them down!

Help him to see his real friends, make him see better the dangers, teach him to better avoid them!

The truth will prevail, no matter what they do, no matter how hard the struggle! All theirs creepy efforts are dust!

Dear God, bless your child Michael, for ever! Thank You God! :)
We gossip about others because we are not sufficiently interested in the process of our own thinking and of our own action. Generally, when we gossip it is to condemn others, but, stretching it charitably, it is perhaps to imitate others.Catch yourself the next time you are gossiping about somebody; if you are aware of it, it will indicate an awful lot to you about yourself. Don\\\\\\\'t cover it up by saying that you are merely inquisitive about others. It indicates restles

motown lady

Post by motown lady » Sat May 07, 2005 2:50 am

I touch & agree with you in prayer Cecilia!
Both throughout this weekend & the remander of this trial! :thumbsup :thumbsup :D

MJJ_Angel_16

Post by MJJ_Angel_16 » Sat May 07, 2005 3:42 pm

Thanks for the prayers....thanks for posting them.

I'm going to light a candle for Michael tomorrow in my parish! =)

I :heart2: you Michael.

sunny2005

Post by sunny2005 » Sat May 07, 2005 3:48 pm

Beautiful prayer Motown lady, I will light a candle as I have done every day of Michaels trial.
:2mjghetto :icon_afro

motown lady

Post by motown lady » Sun May 08, 2005 4:09 am

Dear Heavenly Father

We praise & worship YOUR Mighty and Wonderful Name, for all you have done, for what you will do on our behalfs!

We ask today for forgivessness of our sins, and that you will redeem us, yet once again on today!

On this day, LORD, we ask for all prior prayer requests on Michael's behalf to be proven true & granted in his life today, OH MERCIFUL FATHER!

That he will continue on himself, in prayer and will by faith, never doubt or become discouraged!

IN JESUS NAME,
we pray...

Amen

ThrillerGirl_

Post by ThrillerGirl_ » Sun May 08, 2005 2:18 pm

thank you for posting :)
[align=center]\\\"People don't know what it's like for me. No one knows, really. No one should judge what i've done with my life. Not unless they've been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night.\\\"

Michael Jackson - 1995

~

I'm back biatches!
[/align]

motown lady

Post by motown lady » Mon May 09, 2005 4:55 am

Oh LORD,
Please send your HOLY SPIRIT as our guide in this prayer and meditaiton thread!

Unto the upright there arises light in the darkness-Psalm 112:4

No darkness have we who in Jesus abide-
The light of the world is Jesus;
We walk in the Light when we follow our Guide-
The Light of the world is Jesus-Bliss

GOD SOMETIMES PUTS US IN THE DARK
TO SHOW US THAT JESUS IS THE LIGHT

a reading from OUR DAILY BREAD/RBC Ministries-May 9/2005
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Praise YOU OH LORD GOD! LET YE ALONE BE PRAISED ABOVE ALL OTHERS!

Please bless Michael & those closest to him, even his enemies, that they might view his complete redemption, vindication and receipt of all blessings that we ask/have asked that you bestow upon him!

Today, we pray that YOU hearkened his spirit to FEAR THE LORD and to delight in YOUR COMMANDMENTS!

Today, we ask that both he & his descendants be mighty on earth; that they be among the generation of the upright and will BE BLESSED!

We pray that -wealth and riches will be in his house, and that his righteousness endures forever.-

We pray that YOUR SPIRIT will enfold his spirit to preserve it as upright! We ask that YOU send your light to him in his darkest momments! Please MASTER OVER ALL, preserve graciousness, compassion and righteousness both within him and let it rain upon him.

In his dealings, allow him to be gracious and lend to others; while guiding his affairs with discretion.

Please allow him to never be shaken; as one among the righteous please allow that he will remain in everlasting remembrance!

Please allow him not to be afraid of evil tidings; bless his heart to remain steadfast, trusting in YOU!

His heart is established; He will not be afraid, until he sees his desire upon his enemies.
He has dispersed abroad, he has given to the poor; his righteousness endures forever; his horn will be exalted with honor.
The wicked will see it and be grieved; he will gnash his teeth and melt away; the desire of the wicked shall perish

A PRAYER FORMED FROM THE READING FOUND IN----------Psalm 112: 1-10 :writing:
May the LORD add a blessing to the reading of HIS HOLY WORD for the edification of our souls!

And now, please LORD, hear our prayers!

Allow YOUR WORD to be made manifest in the lives of Michael, those closest to him, my brother, and all of your servants-

this day and for the rest of our days!

IN JESUS NAME WE PRAY,
Amen :thumbsup

minnie michael

Post by minnie michael » Mon May 09, 2005 8:02 pm

thank you so much for those prayer words..i know very few about praying..but i just wanna put my own simple words out here and bless our Michael..

dear GOD,

please help Michael out, he is innocent, he is the last person in the world can does a wrong thing..he is very very sincere to You..dear GOD..if there is only has one person need your help..he is definately Michael..please..help him out and give him a clear name he deserves...

dear GOD.. you can see Michael is suffering from so much pain, he is suffering, we are suffering and bleeding with him too, we canot see his smile in these days..please bring his smile back please..

there is something i donot understand, about finances, about other things, about sony problem..dear GOD..please give Michael a peaceful life protect him from those troubles..please...i donot want him suffering..i donot..

no matter what, i just have 1000% faith in GOD's power and myself..i know we will win ..we will...

stay strong..

TO Michael,

i believe in you , i support you, i love you, please forever believe in me, Michael, i am your super-duper fan in a place far away from you, but distance canot stop me from supporting you, Michael..remember, when you look up the blue sky, you can see countless of your loyal fans\\\' smile faces, i am one of them..

forever..loyal to you..

yours fan..forever.. :thumbsu

motown lady

Post by motown lady » Tue May 10, 2005 3:48 am

[align=center]We ask that the LORD add a blessing to the reading of HIS HOLY WORD for the edification of our souls!
-Please send your HOLY SPIRIT to act as our guide for this prayer and meditation thread!

FREE-FALLING

The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms.
-Deuteronomy 33:27 :writing:

He will ever keep your soul,
What would harm, He will control;
In the home and by the way
He will keep you day by day
.-Psalter

God's love does not keep up from trials but sees us through them.

a reading from OUR DAILY BREAD/RBCMinistries May2005

Oh LORD FROM EVERLASTING TO EVERLASTING;THOU ART GOD!
ALL POWER RESTS IN YOUR MIGHTY HANDS & WE SUBIMIT TO YOUR AUTHORITY AND OFFER YOU PRAISE!

As we bow at YOUR throne of grace;
please forgive us our sins & those of Michael's.
We ask that we all under grace & wisdom submit to YOUR WILL and place our souls, hearts and lives into your capable hands that YOU may redeem us!

Please hear our prayers for Michael, his family members & those closest to him, who labor on his behalf! And if they are not sincere in their efforts, please dispatch guardian angels to intervene and appoint some of your disciples to guide them in obtaining his victory and vindication ! We pray that YOU bless them to be guided by the divine power of YOUR HOLY SPRIRT, in all of their works and efforts on his behalf! We pray that his defense not fall upon deaf ears, but that the message on his behalf be received and heard for his acquittal and vindication!

Today, we pray for understanding among men and an end to prejudice throughout the world!

WE ASK THAT THOSE WHO SEEK AFTER HIS AND OUR POSSESSIONS, LIVES, FREEDOM, CHILDREN, FAMILIES, HEALTH, STRENGTH, JOY,AND REPUTATIONS be put to shame! That their efforts against Michael as well as us all, be defeated and that his and our victories be made public so that whole world will be made aware TO THE GLORY OF YOUR NAME! BEFORE THE EYES OF HIS/OUR ENEMIES, we humbly pray that YOU REPLENISH WHAT HE AND WE MAY HAVE LOST OR TRADED!

Please bless Michael and us all to be, by faith encouraged and not discouraged! Protect him, SAVIOR, from the demons of sin, illness, doubt & fear! We ask that your Spirit of healing prevail in all areas of his life!

Let his and our faith in YOU, the redemption, deliverance and victory we ask that YOU provide to Michael and all of us, be made plain! That it will serve as an example to encourage all men!

BLESS MICHAEL'S AND THE LIVES OF US ALL LORD, WITH SUCH ABUNDANCE OF WEALTH & GREAT THINGS, that all will marvel & say that such blessings could only come from the existence of A GREAT POWERFUL, WISE & MERCIFUL SAVIOR!

We pray for YOUR spirit and guidance, for both Michael and ourselves , to daily rise, before all men, & give YOU all honor and all praise, as our DELIVERER, LORD AND OUR SAVIOR!

A special prayer that all requested will be made manifest in the life of your minister, Harold, this very hour!

In the NAME OF JESUS, we pray,

Amen[/align] :thumbsup :D

Shunyata
Trial Period
Trial Period

Post by Shunyata » Tue May 10, 2005 4:25 am

O father, help me to see those that hate Michael in their hearts the way you see them. Shed light on those who have dedicated their lives to Satan, destroying the truth. Help heal Michael through your endless love and infinate grace. Help us to keep the faith in trying times and to abide by your will. Give us the right tools for spiritual growth and reform: allow those in distress to be comforted: those whose minds are filled with delusion to wake up to your word. I pray for Michael wholeheartedly, and for the wellbeing of his children. I pray Michael will be protected by the angels, and guarded by your awesome divinity. Help him to be strong. Let Faith Hope, Love and Courage help to see him through. In the name of Jesus Christ almighy, I pray. Amen.
\\\\\\\"An Australian relief effort is knitting sweaters to protect the feathers of penguins who are being affected by an oil spill. The sweaters are being refused by many penguins who\\\\\\\'d rather die than dress casual.\\\\\\\" - Conan O\\\\\\\'Brien