Where were you when you heard...

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

Sugabooger
Trial Period
Trial Period

Post by Sugabooger » Tue Jun 14, 2005 5:42 am

I was at my aunt's house helping her clean her house for some money. I was upstairs cleaning a bathroom when I heard on the TV downstairs that the jury for the case had come to a verdict. I got weird butterflies in my stomach. I felt so anxious, like it was me who stood trial, too. My aunt predicted that he'd be found guilty, just like all the assholes on court tv were saying, too, but I knew better. I knew he was going to come out of this innocent.

I continued cleaning, watching the idiots on court tv talk shit cause they have some sort of vendetta against MJ, then around 4:30 I took a pepsi break and sat down to watch Court TV and hear the verdict. When I heard not guilty for the first charge, I knew he was innocent on all charges. I felt like I had a winning lottery ticket. One "not guilty" after another. I just beamed and repetively said "Yesss!" like I won the jackpot. It was such a relieving feeling. Such a good thing to feel. To know this is over, to know his name is clear LEGALLY. To know that my trust in his character as a person wouldn't be swayed. Honestly, even if he was found guilty, I would still maintain his innocense. He is innocent, and was found innocent. I love Michael so much, I just wish I could give him a big ol hug. I also wanna give a big **** you to all the haters out there who were always spittin garbage. Martin Bashir, Diane Dimond, Tom Sneddon, Zonen, the Arvizos, the Chandler mother ****ers, and all the other money hungry assholes who intervened in his life only to profit. **** the news and **** court tv. What stories do you have to tell now? My baby was found innocent in a court of law! ::snap snap:: Now I just hope he can go back to his life, make more AMAZING music, maybe tour, watch his children grow up, and just continue to be the lovely person he is.

P.S. I know my language would make a sailor blush, lol. Sorry.

ForeverMJLover

Post by ForeverMJLover » Tue Jun 14, 2005 6:54 am

When I heard Micheal was found not guilty I was in bed about to go to slep then my grandpa called that Micheal was getting the verdicts unfortantly he was watching a german channel so I didn`t know what was going on untill I rushed into the computer, turned on and went to MJstar and read the news then I almost hugged my mother to death after I ran into her bedroom to tell her.

For me this means I can hear My Micheal music again (wich I am right now) and I havn`t heard since this thing started

Thanks to frozenrose for making this drawing that sybolizes that Micheal is innocent

My angel

Guardians of friendship,Elemental guardians,Mutant trouble

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Tue Jun 14, 2005 7:25 am

I was @ school, trying to watch the computer. Nervous wreck!

I didn't want to watch/listen, but then again, I couldn't take my eyes away.

A feeling of such beaming joy came over me..I couldn't stop smiling. I'm so happy. :D
[align=center]Image[/align]

DirtyDiana87

Post by DirtyDiana87 » Tue Jun 14, 2005 9:38 am

I was in my room laying down watching TV and the show I was watching went to commercial so I thought okay I'll just put it on Court TV just to see if the jury clock was still going so I thought okay they're still deliberating (SP) and it wasn't a minute or 2 later, Nancy Grace had said a verdict has been reached. I shouted into the living room I said " A Verdict Has Been Reached" my mom and sisters came running into my room!!! So we sat in my room and watched and listened. I had to go to the bathroom though because when they announced that a a verdict had been reached I got really nervous.

Heather

Thank you so much Pam for my beautiful avatar & Blend!! I love them so much!!

Thank you Sarah for the beautiful blend!!! I LOVE it!!!

betty boop 84

Post by betty boop 84 » Tue Jun 14, 2005 10:10 am

I had a bad day, I was tired and angry at everyone. It was late here but I decided to check mjeol before I go to sleep. I saw "the verdict has been reched" and I couldn't take my eyes off the computer. I was so nervous while waiting and I just kept praying. It was already past midnight when I finally read those words. I was so happy and thanked God like million times.

Divinity In Motion

Post by Divinity In Motion » Tue Jun 14, 2005 10:44 am

to be honest.. I was straightening my hair when they jury made their verdict. I found out though this morning.. what an amazing thing to be told when you wake up!!

MethadonePretty
Trial Period
Trial Period

Post by MethadonePretty » Tue Jun 14, 2005 10:50 am

I sat online with Emma (Pretty Young Thing - both emma's united at a time of need!) whilst she watched the feed online with Keep The Faith on repeat and I had the tv on with BBC 24's live coverage. We were so nervous but when the 'NOT GUILTY's' kept pouring out we had never been so relieved and happy :)

Janet_AaliyahFan
Trial Period
Trial Period

Post by Janet_AaliyahFan » Tue Jun 14, 2005 10:55 am

I was at school when I heard a verdict had been reached. I was so scared to drive home because I didn't want to miss anything so I watched the verdict live on-line through ABC News. I was so nervous. I went to a room where I could use a private computer so I could contain my reaction. I didn't know what to expect. I had so many different emotions...fear...excitment...etc. I was so excited when the first few counts were announced. I haven't been this happy in a while. I've been on Cloud 9 every since. :D

~Janet Jackson- The Best Female Entertainer of All Time

~Aaliyah- The Princess of R&B/Hip Hop

No one can compare!

Nickip

Post by Nickip » Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:32 am

well lol i was on www.michaeljacksonstars.com and we were all on chat tlkin n i said well any news yet and then michaeljacksonstar the person who runs the site said verdict now!! so i jus ran to the tv and switched it on. i said a quick prayer and kept my fingers crossed the whole hour untill it was over. When they were reading out the verdict i started crying i think it was just all the anticipation coming over me and ma dad n sis were laughing at me sayin oh my god look she is crying but i didnt mind at least this whole nightmare is over and he can get bck to his kids and rest and be well lol and then when i went skool today everyone one was tlkin bou it and no bad stuff was said lolyay
Dont be afraid to love!! it is the most wonderful thing in the world, Michael I just want you to know we still believe in you and we will never ever stop loving you. You are never alone!!! xxx

Kelly281

Post by Kelly281 » Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:53 am

I started off in my kitchen with my hands over my ears 'til the first count came out as not guilty then I proceeded to run around my living room like a mad women for the rest of the coutns being read out :)
[align=center]13.06.2005

Victory

MJ
[/align]

Mahesh1

Post by Mahesh1 » Tue Jun 14, 2005 2:20 pm

I was surfing mjeol forum when i heard the verdict will be out in an hour. I turned the T.V ON for CNN but the cable was out. So i opened winamp and listened AP live news, they covered the whole thing and i listened every charged being read out. This feels so great. Love you all.

InspirationMoonwalks
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by InspirationMoonwalks » Tue Jun 14, 2005 2:40 pm

I was there (at the courthouse) when it was read!!!! :D SUCH a BEAUTIFUL moment :) I will post more about my experience(s) there when I get home (tommorow or the next day)... :popcorn
[align=center]\\\"It's all for love. L.O.V.E\\\" ♥--Michael Jackson [/align] [align=center]We miss you... [/align]

[align=center]proud.to.be.an.american.mj.fan[/align]

Off_the_wall

Post by Off_the_wall » Tue Jun 14, 2005 3:00 pm

I was on MSN talking to Lucy, Gemma and Katie while listening to the verdicts on the news
SARAH

senecajackson

Post by senecajackson » Tue Jun 14, 2005 4:00 pm

Wow...when I heard the verdict I was at work! Actually I was in my office online on KOP and there was a thread that the verdict was in. Then there was an announcement on the news ( there is a tv in my office as well) that the verdict was gonna be in around 4:30 ET....then I kept going back and forth on websites trying to find out if Mike had arrived...and then just continued to watch the coverage on the news! I was losing my mind! lol I called my MJ friend MJslovelyone...and was just freaking out all while the time I was awaiting his arrival! I got off the phone with her when he arrived and sat down as all my co-worker came into my office to hear the verdict.....
and boy the nervousness I felt when I heard that mic come on and I heard the foreman read that 1st count...and as he began to read each and every last one as not guilty I became more and more confidant and started screaming! My co-workers were laughing at me! Even my boss!!

After a clean sweep of NOT GUILTY I started screaming and jumping...tears of joy coming down my cheeks and started calling all my MJ friends!!!

LadyInMJsLife

Post by LadyInMJsLife » Wed Jun 15, 2005 12:15 pm

I was at home enjoying my day off, turned on the computer and read that the verdict would be in. I couldn't watch any of it on t.v because I haven't payed my cable bill in months lol. I got the info over the internet, called up my friends with the news, and went out to celebrate in honor of MJ's victory.

06/13/05 officially one of the greatest days ever!!