Official April 15, 2005

The"official" threads posted during the trial

Moderator: Global Moderator

sistahlamb

Official April 15, 2005

Post by sistahlamb » Fri Apr 15, 2005 7:56 pm

Trace G (Fox):
-says when Mesereau asked her why didn't she call any of her many police friends for help during their alleged "hostage" situation, she said she didn't want to "inconvenience" them
You better be f**king kidding me!!!!
This is starting to get completly ridiculus, I can't believe she still sticking to her sorry ass story.
It's pretty sad now.

megan23

Official April 15, 2005

Post by megan23 » Fri Apr 15, 2005 8:39 pm

oh my God! :crackingu I just came on here and bam this is the first thing I see and I am cracking up over here, God the jurors have to be rolling in laughter this weekend over this mom, i know I AM! :lol:

Savannah
Trial Period
Trial Period

Official April 15, 2005

Post by Savannah » Fri Apr 15, 2005 8:47 pm

OH MY GOD! Can I hit her?? Please??

That lying, hairy ass, no good bitch is goin' down.

SpecialJanet25

Official April 15, 2005

Post by SpecialJanet25 » Fri Apr 15, 2005 9:02 pm

You know what sad about this woman. She had the nerve to hide her face when she claims she's honest and wants justice. Well honey, You said, in your own words, "Don't judge me", Don't judge me". You had just walk in Michael's shoes when people judge him. You brought Michael into this mess with your lies and you can't have the courage to show your face to the media. This man is fighting for his life here and she just made a totally fool of yourself. You're not seeking justice for your alleged abuse son. You just want to see an innocent man suffer because of your greed for money.

Purdy Young Thang

Official April 15, 2005

Post by Purdy Young Thang » Fri Apr 15, 2005 10:42 pm

BOOYAH!! *buttdance*

So it's an 'inconvienience' to call the freakin POLICE for help, when it's their job? LMAO what kinda etiquette does she know...wait. We know.

It is a part of Arvizo etiquette to nab money off someone ya don't like.
Image Image Image Image

:love :love :love :love

love you always

t1obaggage

Official April 15, 2005

Post by t1obaggage » Fri Apr 15, 2005 10:58 pm

Mike: "Hey Ma, did you see the look on Sneddon's face when Mez was doin' his thang in there?"
Mama Jackson: "Mmmm-hmmm boy, I sure did. That Sneddon better watch out or he ain't gonna have a face."

Mike: "It's okay, Ma, don't be angry."
Mama Jackson: "That Sneddon better watch his step if he knows what's good for him, mm-hmm."
Bodyguard: "Heh heh....heh heh heh..."

Thanks all for the updates. Mez is one amazing lawyer and man and Mike is awesome and strong!

sistahlamb

Official April 15, 2005

Post by sistahlamb » Fri Apr 15, 2005 11:16 pm

I just heard recently that the prosecution announced that they still have like, 20 something more witnesses left to call for thier case.
But did'nt they state before the mother took the stand that she will be thier last witness???
I don't really understand why they're going to need more witness to speak on ther behalf becuse they'll be worthless for the following reasons:

1. They'll probably say they witnessed Michael doing something nasty to a kid but, like almost every other witness who have said the same thing, made no attempt to call the police or even interviene on what was allegedly happening.

2. Or they more-than-likely sold thier claims to tabloids for money, which every other witness who "witnessed" these incidents did.

Anyway, I'm not really sure if these reports are true about Sneddon bringing in more witnesses.
Anybody else know anything???

maintenant

Official April 15, 2005

Post by maintenant » Fri Apr 15, 2005 11:18 pm

Originally posted by Cristine87
Michael should take the stand!
Michael on the stand will be AWESOME!

maintenant

Official April 15, 2005

Post by maintenant » Fri Apr 15, 2005 11:22 pm

Originally posted by classicaldj1
“The most loving thing you can do is share your bed with someone.”

THE MOST LOVING THING YOU CAN DO,,,, this part deals with hospitality.

That you would show your LOVE for a guest.

That could be GRANDMA, the Gardner, your boss who was caught in a storm, or a Peasant that found their way to your home.

NEXT!

IS TO SHARE YOUR BED. Michael, The Mom, The Brother, The Sister, the Boy, even Tom Sneddon said he slept on the floor prior to the airing of this Video and statement was made.

Get a clue.

To SHARE!

To share means to offer to or to give. Clear to all was that this was like we may Share our table, or Share a bicycle, or Share your thoughts.

NO SEX INVOLVED

Sneddon himself has made no claim, no charges filed, no inference, no accusations about this statement of Michael’s at all.

Not one LIAR, now being paraded before the Press and Jury has either.

NOW!

If Sneddon GETS it, the families got it, the judge gets it, WE get it, when are the rest of you sex obsessed, Dust Bunnies for Brains people going to?

Sharing your bed and sleeping on the floor to grant the wish of a DIEING BOY is the most loving thing you can do.

For his entire life, until he moved to California, Michael shared a bed with not one, but two of his brothers. There were three bunk beds. Two brothers were on the top, three including Michael, were in the middle and one brother was on the bottom. This wasn't a king sized bed, it wasn't a queen sized bed, it probably wasn't even a full sized bed. So what was started in childhood feels perfectly acceptable to Michael. Maybe he returns to this comfortable situation for comfort that in his mind is innocent. It is a cultural thing that is done among many poor families and he can't understand why the world thinks it is wrong when he knows he was not doing anything wrong. He was, as Knute said, showing his love by loving and sharing his most private space, his bedroom and his bed. The rest of the world, ready to jump on any dirty crime scenario, should be ashamed of themselves.

Also......I take great issue with Sneddon trying to stigmatize these other three boys by bringing in liars to say things happened to them when they are on record saying that nothing did happen to them with Michael. That is criminal behavior!

Good post, ClassicalDJ1!

alfredo

Official April 15, 2005

Post by alfredo » Fri Apr 15, 2005 11:35 pm

Originally posted by sistahlamb
I just heard recently that the prosecution announced that they still have like, 20 something more witnesses left to call for thier case.
But did'nt they state before the mother took the stand that she will be thier last witness???
I don't really understand why they're going to need more witness to speak on ther behalf becuse they'll be worthless for the following reasons:

1. They'll probably say they witnessed Michael doing something nasty to a kid but, like almost every other witness who have said the same thing, made no attempt to call the police or even interviene on what was allegedly happening.

2. Or they more-than-likely sold thier claims to tabloids for money, which every other witness who "witnessed" these incidents did.

Anyway, I'm not really sure if these reports are true about Sneddon bringing in more witnesses.
Anybody else know anything???

Where did you hear this? They told the judge they "saw the light at the end of the tunnel" and suggested they would be done in 2 weeks that included this week.

MJ_FAN_FOR_LIFE733

Official April 15, 2005

Post by MJ_FAN_FOR_LIFE733 » Sat Apr 16, 2005 1:25 am

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE MEZ. :kiss: He's doing a GREAT JOB! *waits for MEZ to kick some more ass*
~K.M.A.~

The Angel of Innocence :heart2:

dangerous

Official April 15, 2005

Post by dangerous » Sat Apr 16, 2005 1:27 am

Originally posted by alfredo
Where did you hear this? They told the judge they "saw the light at the end of the tunnel" and suggested they would be done in 2 weeks that included this week.
Yea i heard crazy momma was the last witness.
[align=center]Image[/align]

frozen rose

Official April 15, 2005

Post by frozen rose » Sat Apr 16, 2005 2:27 am

same here! However I believe that they wanted to get Janet in before to start to ruin the the denfense team, as usual...BS! Sneddon is so stupid, he should of stuck with the segual and not made a change. Janet Arviso is a complete drama queen, all she does is babble, cry, shout, yell, talk to herself!I actually feel sorry for her ass! She is putting to much energy, for nothing! If I were her, I would just give up arguing and start co-operating with the Lawyers.
[align=center]Image

Johnny Depp. Anime/Manga. Michael Jackson <3[/align]

EuphoricNostalgia

Official April 15, 2005

Post by EuphoricNostalgia » Sat Apr 16, 2005 2:45 am

that bitch is crazy and is also horrfying to look at. Damn, it almost scared the shit outta me! Mez is the best I can tell you that! And i'm soooo happy to hear that Mike's keen to show off his skills on the stand. He better kick Sneddon's ass moonwalk style!!!

frozen rose

Official April 15, 2005

Post by frozen rose » Sat Apr 16, 2005 2:53 am

For the Janet Arviso pix, you can def say "Thats probably where Gavin got his looks from" lol.
[align=center]Image

Johnny Depp. Anime/Manga. Michael Jackson <3[/align]