Post Picture Of Yourself! (yes another thread!)

Use this forum to discuss anything other than Michael Jackson. OT discussions from the other forums have been moved to this forum

Moderator: Global Moderator

EuphoricNostalgia

Post by EuphoricNostalgia » Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:13 am

Wow, you people are so BEAUTIFUL. That's all I gotta say. Michael's got the most beautiful fans, really!

Saph, girl what happened to the curly hair? Well dang you're pretty curly or straight.:wub:

Reafu, wow I love your smile. Really. I wish I could smile like that.;)

Marie, girl I love your hair!:wub: Can I have it?:P

Alex, so that's what you look like! Gotta love that black long hair...rocker look. So cute.:wink

Uhm, I don't know if people still remember my pictures. Here are some recent ones. I'm not fat girl anymore. YAY!:D...well, maybe just a lil bit.:lol

I look like 16 here.:lol

Me and my sister on my graduation day.

Me and my friend during our oathtaking ceremony as newly registered nurses.:D

Just being lonesome outside our terrace.:oops:

Uhm, sorry for posting so many pics.:cryptic
[align=center]Image[/align]

uranusbluedanger1

Post by uranusbluedanger1 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:35 pm

[QUOTE=EuphoricNostalgia;219907]
Uhm, I don't know if people still remember my pictures. Here are some recent ones. I'm not fat girl anymore. YAY!:D...well, maybe just a lil bit.:lol

Uhm, sorry for posting so many pics.:cryptic[/QUOTE]

You look very nice with your hair up, and I'm so proud of you for graduating and being a nurse now. Also, your eyes are really big and pretty. (Does that sound awkward? It always feel awkward giving compliments online 'cuz you never know what your 'online' voice sounds like. lol. But really, I mean it with the best of intentions!) Roni! You're beautiful! And now I know what you look like! yay! :D

Everyone here takes such great pictures... :cool:

EuphoricNostalgia

Post by EuphoricNostalgia » Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:03 pm

[QUOTE=uranusbluedanger1;219910]You look very nice with your hair up, and I'm so proud of you for graduating and being a nurse now. Also, your eyes are really big and pretty. (Does that sound awkward? It always feel awkward giving compliments online 'cuz you never know what your 'online' voice sounds like. lol. But really, I mean it with the best of intentions!) Roni! You're beautiful! And now I know what you look like! yay! :D

Everyone here takes such great pictures... :cool:[/QUOTE]

Girl, you don't know how happy I am reading that.:mf_w00t2:

You are the very first person to say that I have big eyes. :icrackingup And I love people with pretty big eyes.:wub:

Yeah I sometimes feel awkward giving out compliments online but I just can't help it. I love giving them when people truly deserve it.:wink:

Thanks for the compliments girl. Why don't you post some of your pictures?:D

uranusbluedanger1

Post by uranusbluedanger1 » Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:14 pm

[QUOTE=EuphoricNostalgia;219911]Girl, you don't know how happy I am reading that.:mf_w00t2:

You are the very first person to say that I have big eyes. :icrackingup And I love people with pretty big eyes.:wub:

Yeah I sometimes feel awkward giving out compliments online but I just can't help it. I love giving them when people truly deserve it.:wink:

Thanks for the compliments girl. Why don't you post some of your pictures?:D[/QUOTE]

I know! I love big eyes! Wish I had some!

I've already posted pics but they're in page 87...

Here they are anyway (just to prove that I have posted pics up in the past and because I think Pianizta had asked if I'd posted some as well.)

[QUOTE=uranusbluedanger1;218112]Everyone is so pretty.... I feel almost weird about putting up my pics because I'm no where near as awesome looking as all of you people. And, well, I just dislike taking pics.

Picture of me as a cartoon... A friend of mine who was an exchange student from germany made it. Oh, I'm Sandra... btw. Just in case someone didn't know my name. But most people call me Z or Z-chan. I go by Z here more than anything with those that know me or read my stories.

This picture is from Dec. 2008 and bad quality... but I'm at college so I can't go looking for pics through my things. That's me. No make-up (anyone want to teach me how to put some on? I really should know by now, but I've never been one to focus on my looks). Hadn't gotten my eyebrows done in a while... Hmm. Back when I had my braces... I think I take better pics without them now, but I miss them. I actually got a superlative with them: Best smile. My poor braces....<3 But I certainly look better now. :lol

A random shot taken by a friend without me knowing in May 2009... I don't like taking pics. And I'm known to hide behind things or cover my face with napkins, etc. I have incredible reflexes when I see a camera! But it's currently my favorite picture mostly because of the water... I'm not standing under water... I'm actually next to a fountain at a museum in D.C. but the optical effect is cool. I was just randomly lost in thought... I do that. A lot.[/QUOTE]

:lol see?

EuphoricNostalgia

Post by EuphoricNostalgia » Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:29 pm

Ahhh! Now I know what you look like.:D

Girl, you are beautiful. You don't need make-up for enhancement. You are fine without it.:wink

Wow, it's awesome to see the faces of the people you 'interact' with online. So now when I think of your stories, I'll have an image of you in my mind too. It's so cool.:D (speaking of which, I really should go and read your update! I'm too lazy these days.:pullhair)

And girl, I totally love that last picture. I have deep love for photography and I'm tellin' you, I love pictures which speak for themselves. And dang, that last pic makes me think of Stranger In Moscow.:blink: :lol

Btw, that's a really sweet drawing of you and your friends. I love receiving simple things like that from friends. It touches my heart more than anything.:wub:

sunshine.larrazabal

Post by sunshine.larrazabal » Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:56 pm

EuphoricNostalgia, u looked like filipino to me r u? Yeah, me too! :) And u r an RN too? What's you r next plan? Fly to London, here in Canada or to US? :D Anyway, ingat lagi! :)

EuphoricNostalgia

Post by EuphoricNostalgia » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:54 pm

[QUOTE=sunshine.larrazabal;219917]EuphoricNostalgia, u looked like filipino to me r u? Yeah, me too! :) And u r an RN too? What's you r next plan? Fly to London, here in Canada or to US? :D Anyway, ingat lagi! :)[/QUOTE]

:lol Well hello there! Yes I am a proud Pinay. Pianizta too! Her name's Marie.:D

My next plan is hopefully to fly there to Canada. My Papa's already there with his new wife and kids and he wants me and my sister there too. But if plans change, my bestfriend is going to sponsor me to Qatar. She's already there with her family.:)

You're also an RN huh? What's it like there? Oooh...ingat ka din palagi!:D:michaeljacksonicon:

Lil MJ

Post by Lil MJ » Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:18 pm

Roni, I must say that you are beautiful! =] You have beautiful eyes and hair. wOOt!!

And thank you for the compliment. People seem to like my black hair/rocker look. Thats when I was going thru the rebel stage :lol but my hair is shorter now and back to light brown. The pic of me with the red shirt is the most recent pic of me =]

EuphoricNostalgia

Post by EuphoricNostalgia » Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:33 pm

[QUOTE=Lil MJ;219940]Roni, I must say that you are beautiful! =] You have beautiful eyes and hair. wOOt!!

And thank you for the compliment. People seem to like my black hair/rocker look. Thats when I was going thru the rebel stage :lol but my hair is shorter now and back to light brown. The pic of me with the red shirt is the most recent pic of me =][/QUOTE]

*blushes* Awww thanks. You're too kind.:D

Ooh rebel stage huh? That's okay. You looked really nice with it. But you're great with your current look too! And I do love your eyes.:wub:

Lil MJ

Post by Lil MJ » Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:07 am

[QUOTE=EuphoricNostalgia;219943]*blushes* Awww thanks. You're too kind.:D

Ooh rebel stage huh? That's okay. You looked really nice with it. But you're great with your current look too! And I do love your eyes.:wub:[/QUOTE]

Awww thanks sweetie! he he he *blushes* Your making me all red over here =P

Saphster

Post by Saphster » Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:50 pm

[QUOTE=EuphoricNostalgia;219907]Saph, girl what happened to the curly hair? Well dang you're pretty curly or straight.:wub:[/QUOTE]
Flat iron girl. Flat iron. :lol And you are just beautiful as always! :D

\\\"My fans are still there. They still love me. They\\\'re alive.\\\" -Michael Jackson.

EuphoricNostalgia

Post by EuphoricNostalgia » Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:06 am

[QUOTE=Saphster;220067]Flat iron girl. Flat iron. :lol And you are just beautiful as always! :D[/QUOTE]

:lol Thank you.:8-26-03fruits_apple

Saphster

Post by Saphster » Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:12 am

I realized I don't have many pics up here...and I started this thread. :oops:

Just like Alex I also went through a 'rebel' stage haha. I don't remember when this was taken but it's been a while! All that makeup was time consuming and my hair was so damaged from all that hairspray and teasing I kept doing...

recent. (i was tired.)

\\\"My fans are still there. They still love me. They\\\'re alive.\\\" -Michael Jackson.

EuphoricNostalgia

Post by EuphoricNostalgia » Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:35 am

[QUOTE=Saphster;220073]I realized I don't have many pics up here...and I started this thread. :oops:

Just like Alex I also went through a 'rebel' stage haha. I don't remember when this was taken but it's been a while! All that makeup was time consuming and my hair was so damaged from all that hairspray and teasing I kept doing...

recent. (i was tired.)

Image[/QUOTE]

Oh my gosh. You look fabulous at the first picture! Wow.:D Love the eyes and hair girl.:P You looked really different there...different but good.B)

Awww...that second picture is exactly how I get when I'm frustrated with my writing.:lol

I went through the "rebel stage" as well. Can you imagine a student nurse with heavy eyeliner and wild hair?:lol I wanted to get piercings on my eyebrow and nose but they said I'll get kicked out of school so I just decided to wait until I graduate.:oops::lol

MJ4everpianizta08

Post by MJ4everpianizta08 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:59 am

[QUOTE=EuphoricNostalgia;219907]
Marie, girl I love your hair!:wub: Can I have it?:P

SURE RONI!!:lol

[/QUOTE]
i've seen this pictures of you before but i don't mind seeing 'em again!
feisty roni on the loose:lol!!
[align=center]MY SUGAR....

MY SPICE...Image

AND EVERYTHING NICE!!!
[/align]