For all the MJ and LMP lovers...

How do you feel about Michael Jackson? Got any info you want to share?

Moderator: Global Moderator

Violet Flower

Post by Violet Flower » Mon May 21, 2007 9:21 pm

They were Inlove?:blink: I really would like someone to clarify and to break it down what is being inlove means? cause it did'nt seem obvious to me. A couple who has been married for 2yrs was real love? lol um...ok I totally was'nt/not convienced that that relationship was the real deal. I'm sorry you can hate me because of the way I see it, but just be honest and open up your minds. These lmp and MJ threads really crack me up. I'm off this Topic. LMAO!!!!!!!!

ajkinkycuffs

Post by ajkinkycuffs » Mon May 21, 2007 9:27 pm

[QUOTE=Violet Flower;192349]They were Inlove?:blink: I really would like someone to clarify and to break it down what is being inlove means? I totally was'nt/not convienced that that relationship was the real deal. I'm sorry you can hate me but just be honest and open your minds, these lmp and MJ threads really crack me up. I'm off this Topic. LMAO!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]
Well, being in love is very different for everyone. So I don't think anyone can really break it down and define it really.

And hey, some were convinced, some weren't convinced. So lets leave it at that guys!!! lol

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Mon May 21, 2007 9:33 pm

Lawd. :lol

I agree, Jelly. No one's ever going to know the truest of true feelings that Michael had/has for the woman and vice versa unless they both decide to tell all. Further, I'm not even questioning the fact that they loved one another, that's a moot point as far as I'm concerned. How I feel about her NOW, that was what this thread posed. I don't have any respect for her, plain and simple.
[align=center]Image[/align]

smoody

Post by smoody » Mon May 21, 2007 9:36 pm

[QUOTE=mjlover123;192293]U think Michael ever loved her?[/QUOTE]

First of all I shouldn't have said that the above mentioned heffa never loved him. I can't say. Nor can I say for sure that Michael loved her or not. However I do have a theory. (and those are always fun)

When Michael was asked by Oparh if he would ever marry. He said he was "married to his work".You know like marriage just wasn't his focus at the time. I honestly think that when those alligations hit in '93 Michael thought "hey the world knows me. They know I would never do this. NOT THIS!!" When that turned out not to be the case, he was crushed. So that comfort he got from being loved by millions may have seemed hallow, at least at the time. I think this is what started him wanting a deeper personal relationship. So it may have been a 'right place, right time' sort of thing. Does that make sense?

Again this is just a theory:idontknow

HeavenSent

Post by HeavenSent » Mon May 21, 2007 9:41 pm

lol @ heffa. Lol, out of the whole post, that's the only thing I got, sorry girl! I'm in a hurry but I do know one thing: The adjectives for Lisa are so diverse!
[align=center]Image[/align]

Violet Flower

Post by Violet Flower » Mon May 21, 2007 9:43 pm

[QUOTE=HeavenSent;192353]Lawd. :lol

I agree, Jelly. No one's ever going to know the truest of true feelings that Michael had/has for the woman and vice versa unless they both decide to tell all. Further, I'm not even questioning the fact that they loved one another, that's a moot point as far as I'm concerned. How I feel about her NOW, that was what this thread posed. I don't have any respect for her, plain and simple.[/QUOTE]

Make sense to me carla. LMAO!!!! I second that last line of your response.

smoody

Post by smoody » Mon May 21, 2007 9:45 pm

[QUOTE=HeavenSent;192355]lol @ heffa. Lol, out of the whole post, that's the only thing I got, sorry girl! I'm in a hurry but I do know one thing: The adjectives for Lisa are so diverse![/QUOTE]

:lol emotions run high up in here

mysteriousone

Post by mysteriousone » Mon May 21, 2007 10:38 pm

[QUOTE=Violet Flower;192349]They were Inlove?:blink: I really would like someone to clarify and to break it down what is being inlove means? cause it did'nt seem obvious to me. A couple who has been married for 2yrs was real love? lol um...ok I totally was'nt/not convienced that that relationship was the real deal. I'm sorry you can hate me because of the way I see it, but just be honest and open up your minds. These lmp and MJ threads really crack me up. I'm off this Topic. LMAO!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]
LMAO! Now why would we hate you.....that's just silly, lol! And, I'm being completely honest with each and everyone of you! I have a very open mind, trust me! :8-26-03fruits_apple

Yes, I believe they were in-love at one stage! You know, she went weak at the knee's when seeing Michael and he got butterflies in his stomach at the thought of seeing her! They gave each other goosebumps! LOL! They were in-love!!! I suppose to know what I'm talking about, one has to experience what it's like to be in-love, because if you haven't yet experienced it, then you're not going to believe it's possible! It's the most wonderful thing being in-love with someone! Most relationships I know, start off with couples being in-love then move on to a love that goes much deeper and is much stronger as their relationship progresses! True love is what I'm thinking you mean when you talk of this real love! Do you know, you can TRULY LOVE somebody but after a while TRULY HATE that person? Well it's possible, although I don't believe that's what's happened with Michael and Lisa Marie! I believe they still LIKE each other! And people say they regret being with their ex-partners all the time, so why is it different for Lisa Marie? And those who are saying, SOOOOOOO Michael NEVER once has put her down! We all know Michael and he is a gentleman--he would NEVER put any of his ex's down, no matter how much he despised them! And, anyway if Michael did go on National TV and call one of his ex-wives a b!tch--she'd sue the pants off him! LMAO! He's got much more important things to talk about than his ex-partners! :thumbsup

Mysti!
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Veronica! :wub:[/align]

mysteriousone

Post by mysteriousone » Mon May 21, 2007 10:47 pm

[QUOTE=ajkinkycuffs;192351]Well, being in love is very different for everyone. So I don't think anyone can really break it down and define it really.

And hey, some were convinced, some weren't convinced. So lets leave it at that guys!!! lol[/QUOTE]

Yeah everyone's different...........when you're in-love with somebody, you will know, and it'll blow you away! LMAO! You'll do crazy things, just like Michael and Lisa Marie did......like get married! LMAO!!!

[QUOTE=Shannon]I choose to respond to this post by using one of Michael's favorite phrases during the 70s:

Right on. :thumbsup[/QUOTE]
:lol Thanks, Veronica!

Mysti!
[align=center]Image

Shannon
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Shannon » Tue May 22, 2007 11:06 am

[QUOTE=mysteriousone;192360]Yeah everyone's different...........when you're in-love with somebody, you will know, and it'll blow you away! LMAO! You'll do crazy things, just like Michael and Lisa Marie did......like get married! LMAO!!!

Mysti![/QUOTE]

Exactly. If I remember correctly, his proposal to her was awfully spontaneous too, and was quite overshadowed by that silly feeling of being madly in love. :lol So yes, there is no question about them being in love with each other, as far as I concern.
[align=center]Image

Thank you, Leah

Thank you for everything,

Michael

...My Fanfiction...

You Are My Life

...My Website dedicated to Michael...

http://www.thesilencedtruth.com[/align]

DirrtyDiana69

Post by DirrtyDiana69 » Fri May 25, 2007 4:09 am

[QUOTE=danaluvsmj;192273]Sorry, but I never liked Lisa Marie and never will. She makes it seem that he manipulated her, hello, why did you marry him in the first place then? I just don't trust her.[/QUOTE]

I totally agree. I've never been a LMP fan and I never will be.

Saphster

Post by Saphster » Sat May 26, 2007 12:49 am

Violet Flower;192316 wrote: Secondliy, what did debbie rowe lie about? what have she said that was so negative twards Michael lately? what makes lisa not the liar? even though she(debbie) dos'nt look her best I would rather for her to have been with Mike instead of lisa.
Doesn't look her best?:blink: If you mean Debbie's physical appearance I was NOT talking about that. Debbie is a liar. She's talked so highly about him, and recently has been saying other **** about him. At least Lisa is real and won't hold back her actual real opinion. Even if some of her opinions might not be of speaking of Michael so HIGHLY. MJ fans always want everyone to speak so positively about Michael. I don't think Debbie ever loved Michael, and Michael ever loved Debbie. I think that marriage was simply for giving Michael children. Simple as that.

Alot of people regret things that they have done, but my point is if she so -called regretted the whole relationship, regretted being with him period then why was she still messing with him up until 99 or 2000? she was suppose to be a person who could'nt stand him anymore right? you call her/that being real?
Messing as in having sex, in a relationship, or speaking to him? Yes, I call that being real.
These are totally my opinions, from what I heard, read and saw no matter how nice you try to make it seem I still stand by my opinion so don't jump all over my case about it, when I'm not the only who dislike and speak negativily of lisa marie.
Excuse me but I don't try anything. And if you think I am trying to be nice that is an insult to me. I am being respectful. I am not being nice. I am being serious and having discussions with other members here as well. Do you expect me to lash out, and sound upset after your every comment? This is not a debate. I am not jumping around in anyone's case. If you come in here expressing your opinions that is fine, but I also can express my opinion. This is a thread I started after all.

\\\"My fans are still there. They still love me. They\\\'re alive.\\\" -Michael Jackson.

Saphster

Post by Saphster » Sat May 26, 2007 12:52 am

[QUOTE=mysteriousone;192359]
Yes, I believe they were in-love at one stage! You know, she went weak at the knee's when seeing Michael and he got butterflies in his stomach at the thought of seeing her! They gave each other goosebumps! LOL! They were in-love!!! I suppose to know what I'm talking about, one has to experience what it's like to be in-love, because if you haven't yet experienced it, then you're not going to believe it's possible! It's the most wonderful thing being in-love with someone! Most relationships I know, start off with couples being in-love then move on to a love that goes much deeper and is much stronger as their relationship progresses! True love is what I'm thinking you mean when you talk of this real love! Do you know, you can TRULY LOVE somebody but after a while TRULY HATE that person? Well it's possible, although I don't believe that's what's happened with Michael and Lisa Marie! I believe they still LIKE each other! And people say they regret being with their ex-partners all the time, so why is it different for Lisa Marie? And those who are saying, SOOOOOOO Michael NEVER once has put her down! We all know Michael and he is a gentleman--he would NEVER put any of his ex's down, no matter how much he despised them! And, anyway if Michael did go on National TV and call one of his ex-wives a b!tch--she'd sue the pants off him! LMAO! He's got much more important things to talk about than his ex-partners! :thumbsup [/QUOTE]

Exactly. Many people believe that you need to be with someone years before you actually fall in love with someone. Love is not something that takes time. It happens. BAM. You can fall in love with someone the instant you see them (love at first sight), or years after being with them, or after possibly making love with them.

Love is not timed, and the strength of someone's love is not determined by how long two people have known each other, or have been together.

\\\"My fans are still there. They still love me. They\\\'re alive.\\\" -Michael Jackson.

CJJluvsMJJ

Post by CJJluvsMJJ » Sat May 26, 2007 1:13 am

[QUOTE=mysteriousone;192337]:ohnoyoudidnt Oiiiiiiiiii people need to get over themselves!! Michael married Lisa Marie because he LOVED her--and she married him because she LOVED him! They WERE in-love with one another at the time! Anybody can see that by the pictures they had taken together--their appearances they made TOGETHER! They were in-love!!!!

Mysti![/QUOTE]
Now Mysti, I am not trying to be mean! But he had nothing good to say about her and she had nothin good to say about him! That whole Prime Time $hit was a LIE! And didn't u also hear that Lisa only married Michael for sexual attention?! I have never like that Bitch and I never will! Married or not married!

mysteriousone

Post by mysteriousone » Sat May 26, 2007 5:03 am

[QUOTE=Shannon;192379]Exactly. If I remember correctly, his proposal to her was awfully spontaneous too, and was quite overshadowed by that silly feeling of being madly in love. :lol So yes, there is no question about them being in love with each other, as far as I concern.[/QUOTE]
LMAO@silly feeling of being madly in-love!! Gawd.....it's a lovely silly feeling to have though! :lol

:thumbsup We agree on this one too........surpriseeeeeee!! :lol

[QUOTE=Sapphy]Exactly. Many people believe that you need to be with someone years before you actually fall in love with someone. Love is not something that takes time. It happens. BAM. You can fall in love with someone the instant you see them (love at first sight), or years after being with them, or after possibly making love with them.

Love is not timed, and the strength of someone's love is not determined by how long two people have known each other, or have been together.[/QUOTE]

Good post, Sapphy! You, Veronica and I are all on the same page here! :thumbsup

[QUOTE=CJJLuvsMJJ]Now Mysti, I am not trying to be mean! But he had nothing good to say about her and she had nothin good to say about him! That whole Prime Time $hit was a LIE! And didn't u also hear that Lisa only married Michael for sexual attention?! I have never like that Bitch and I never will! Married or not married![/QUOTE]
Aww..I know you're not trying to be mean, Chrissy! You're entitled to your opinion like everyone else! :wub:

Now....lol! Of course they had nothing to say about each other--they were in-love, there wasn't any need for words, you could see it in their eyes and their actions when they were together!!! :wub:

:oLisa Marie married Michael for sex? Gawdddd must have been pretty good to hang about for what......two years?? GOOOOOOO MICHAEL!! LMAO!!

If I heard Lisa Marie married Michael for sex it went through one ear and out the other..LMAO! You don't suppose she married Nicholas Cage for sex too, do you? :rollin

Seriously, that's a joke--did Lisa Marie tell you this? Or is it tabloid trash? I'm guessing the latter! Lisa Marie had no reason to marry Michael for sex, that's just ridiculous! She could have had any man she wanted for sex and she needn't have worried about marriage--and please, don't tell me it was Michael's idea! That he wanted to get married before he had sex, cause I am NOT going to believe that! :uh_uh: If he was that religious he would NOT have married a divorcee with kids--so sorry, I aint buying the whole sex story, lol!

Last but not least, how can you say you have never liked Lisa Marie--that's kinda sad because she brought Michael much happiness and was there for him during a difficult period in his life when alot of his so-called friends deserted him! Lisa Marie stood by his side, gave him strength, and I find it sad when people say they NEVER EVER liked her! I guess, they never really gave her a chance! :( I don't approve of everything she's said and done to Michael, but I'm not going to hate her, because only she knows why she says what she does! She knew him better than all of us put together--they lived with one another as husband and wife! Only those two know what really happened in that marriage! I WILL not take sides! :uh_uh:

Mysti!

Oh, I got a question..........Wasn't Janet and Lisa Marie good friends? Are they still good friends?? Anyone?
[align=center]Image