melissas art..hehe

SpinnigLoafers

Well since i posted a couple of things already i figured i should just show u some of my other stuff..most of em are pastel drawings..and most of those are atleast 3 years old or unfinished..lol..sorry they all look green..didnt have good lighting when i snapped the pic.

and this was just a quick sketch also when i was bored..i get bored alot...lol

yeah and this one i wasnt even gonna post cause its crap..i was bored in class one day and tried to draw Michael without any pics to look off of..lol..which is why it dont look like him..my teacher yelled at me for not paying attention to class though. lol

And these were some sketches i did with pen real quick today..i never work with pen..i dont like mediums that i cannot correct..lol..but at the moment i could not locate a pencil.. the first one looks more like a cartoon rather than realistic cause of Michaels huge cartoonish smile...lol...not on purpose..

i need to do more michael art..ill be posting more soon.

and heres just some examples of non michael pastel drawings ive done..these are all like atleast 3 yrs old..havent done em for awhile which is why id like to start again..i hope im better now than these were..not too proud of these ones..sry they look kinda dull and green..didnt have goodlighting..i need a scanner..lol
my puppy cleo! pastel
johnny depp..sorta..pastel

yeah i screwed his eyes up..didnt finish this one
and this is just 3 self portrait paintings that i had to do for one of my college classes..so this actually is rather recent
yet another time when i wasnt paying attention in class...ha..this is a graphite drawing

Thankyou soooo much for viewing my work..i really appreciate it.

mysteriousone

Melissa, those drawings/sketches are brilliant! Absolutely awesome girl! :thumbsup

And....:lol@your teacher yelling at you for not paying attention in class! Aww...you naughty girl--tsk tsk, but heck, if this is what you're gonna show us in MJEOL, I hope you get told off, time and time again! :lol

Did you ever finish that other sketch in another thread? (the one where it wasn't complete because of one of Michael's hands) I'm going to have to hunt that thread down and take another look at it! Better still, you should add that sketch in here with your other work! :D

Looking forward to viewing more of your work in the future! :D

Mysti!

SpinnigLoafers

I just completed this for a friend on an MJ board...theres a couple of issues with it..but im pretty happy with how it turned out. Thanx for viewing!

And thankyou very very much Mysteriousone! I guess i never did get around to finished that other sketch..lol..ill do it..

mysteriousone

SpinnigLoafers;185435 said:
I just completed this for a friend on an MJ board...theres a couple of issues with it..but im pretty happy with how it turned out. Thanx for viewing!

And thankyou very very much Mysteriousone! I guess i never did get around to finished that other sketch..lol..ill do it..
WOW, your latest drawing is awesome, SpinnigLoafers! :thumbsup I bet your friend is over the moon with that drawing....I know I would be, if a friend did it for me! Now I know I've said it before, but you really are very talented, and you ought to be very proud of your work! :D

:eek: You never finished that sketch, lol! Aww....well I still say, finished or not, you should add it with the rest of your stuff in this thread! :thumbsup

Mysti!

SpinnigLoafers

awww...thankyou soo very much..you make me feel good about my stuff. hehe. Im glad u like my latest drawing. I promise to finish that other sketch..it wont take me long...i just got distracted and forgot about it. lol. So thanks for reminding me. lll try to finish that one up when i can. Thanks again!

ajkinkycuffs

Hey, you do some awesome work. I usually don't come in this part of the forums, but i just happen to stumble in here..man i love the Johnny depp one, looks damn good.

mysteriousone

SpinnigLoafers;185541 said:
awww...thankyou soo very much..you make me feel good about my stuff. hehe. Im glad u like my latest drawing. I promise to finish that other sketch..it wont take me long...i just got distracted and forgot about it. lol. So thanks for reminding me. lll try to finish that one up when i can. Thanks again!

You're welcome, and, it's true--you really are very talented, and I'm looking forward to seeing MORE of your work in the future!! :mf_w00t2:

*waves to Jelly* Yeah, Melissa has produced some awesome drawings/sketches in this thread--loving them! :D (oh and she has another sketch she's yet to complete, but you'll see it soon....:D

Mysti!

~Iris~

Damn!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
I bet this aint the first time u hear this - u got loads of talent!! :bowdown
Do u do this for a living?
I really liked the Orlando one. It's amazing:thumbsup

Keep up the good work! :cloud9

Saphster

Those ARE good!:eek: Especially the recent one. And I knew that was Captain Jack!:lol Ooh I just love me some of that pirate.:wink

I liked all of them.:8-26-03respect:

mysteriousone

:yayyay Melissa...........you've got a few more viewing your work now! :thumbsup Let's have some more drawings/sketches put forth now, shall we? :lol JK (Or am I) :unsure: :lol

Mysti!

SpinnigLoafers

awww...u guys are all soo nice.. THANX so much..if anything its you guys who inspire me to do what i do. lol. To answer your question iris..no i do not do this for a living. I have never even actually sold an art work. lol. I am only 18..a freshmen in the Columbus College Of Art And Design. (In Ohio.lol) So in about 3 years i will graduate and have my bachelor degree in the arts and THEN i will have to start making a living with this stuff. lol..theres no way i could now..not a professional yet.

And of course i am always more than pleased to have Michael as the subject of my art..hes such a complex character to recreate and if i get anything wrong..mj fans know his appearence by heart..lol..so you guys would know. I really really wish i had more time to dedicate to doing the art that i want but school does keep me very very busy with allnight projects and whatnot..i am currently trying to finish a painting and a pastel drawing for 2 mj friends of mine..the drawing is a pic from in the closet and the painting is the pic from a yana shoot where hes holding the sucker..lol Im not sure when ill have time to finish those but ill be sure to post them when i do.

Once again.. thankyou all sooooo soooo much.

~Iris~

SpinnigLoafers;186007 said:
awww...u guys are all soo nice.. THANX so much..if anything its you guys who inspire me to do what i do. lol. To answer your question iris..no i do not do this for a living. I have never even actually sold an art work. lol. I am only 18..a freshmen in the Columbus College Of Art And Design. (In Ohio.lol) So in about 3 years i will graduate and have my bachelor degree in the arts and THEN i will have to start making a living with this stuff. lol..theres no way i could now..not a professional yet.

I'm sure you'll do great! :thumbsup
Good luck with your studies :)

SpinnigLoafers

Just another sketch i did today..lol.. i think its comical how big his lips are.. hehe
my.php
[/url][/img]

SpinnigLoafers

so ive been playing this game where i just randomly pick Michael pics closing my eyes from my computer..and then drawing em really quickly.. lol.. just wanted to see how many sketches i could come up with quickly..i think they got progressively worse..but here they are. lol

mysteriousone

SpinnigLoafers;186109 said:
Just another sketch i did today..lol.. i think its comical how big his lips are.. hehe
my.php
[/url][/img]
Very comical indeed, :lol Still, I like it! :D

That second lot you've just posted............not bad for just closing your eyes and doing them! I like the third picture the best, it's awesome! :thumbsup

Thanks for sharing! :D

Mysti!

P.S. How's that drawing of Michael with the missing arm going? :bleh :lol Nooooo I am NOT going to let you off that one! :uh_uh: LOL!

SpinnigLoafers

lol..i promise..ill get it done sometime..im just soooo busy with everything else..

And heres a painting i just finished for one of my classes..Did not come out how i pictured it.. a little plain..but overall i think i like it..lol. Can you guess who its supposed to represent? hehe

mysteriousone

Aww...it's okay, just when you're ready!

And, I like that painting too--I see a Fedora, and a glove, hmmmm......could it be--no, I don't want to say incase I'm wrong!! :bleh :lol

Mysti!

SpinnigLoafers

Well i was watching my video..lol..and i love this clip from black or white..he looks so beautiful....so i decided to just sketch it you know...but then i got all crazy and decided to add color.. he pretty much looks like a zombie right now.. lol.. im not sure where i was going with it.. it certainly is one of the weirdest things ive done.. i guess i was just getting tired of doing totaly photo realistic stuff...so yep..this is what ive done so far..im gonna do more to it.. thanks

unfinishedfm5.jpg