Recent content by InMyPlace

1. I

Arvizo on Trial (May 19 2006)

Mother of Jackson's Accuser To Stand Trial Janet Arvizo charged with welfare fraud By TMZ.COM STAFF (May 19, 2:00PM ET) -- The mother of the boy who accused Michael Jackson of sexual molestation in 2003 will stand trial for welfare fraud and perjury. TMZ obtained video of Janet Arvizo arriving...
  2. I

Another New Pic...=)

This pic was taken on Wednesday (Apr 19). That's King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa and it was taken at his palace in Safriya...in Bahrain. MJ was there to thank the king for all their hospitality towards him. =) Looks like MJ has found a place that he really loves. <3 I'm too happy for him! K...
  3. I

Judge: Michael Jackson in California when man claimed abuse

NEW ORLEANS — Michael Jackson proved that he was in California when a New Orleans-area man claimed the pop star kidnapped and molested him for nine days in 1984, a federal judge ruled. U.S. District Judge Eldon Fallon's reasons for tossing a lawsuit filed by Joseph Bartucci Jr. against Jackson...
  4. I

Michael Jackson is Witty, he has wit.

You know, I think a lot of people think MJ is like a gentle pillow, who likes rainbows and butterflies, not us...not the fans (well, some do). I've talked to Jess about this a couple of times, but how witty is DS? When I first heard it when I was younger, it had no meaning to me of course. I...