Recent content by missclimpson

1. M

Applause for Linda Deutsch

I just wanted to say that I think she's doing a terrific job reporting on this case. She's not injecting any of her own opinions, but is reporting the important facts. She's a real journalist.
  2. M

\"ABC\" on ABC

I was watching TV tonight and "ABC" by the Jackson 5 was used as background music for and advertisement for a new program on ABC. I hope someone gets some big royalties off it!
  3. M

New Orleans \'Case\' Thrown Out

The recovered memory case has been thrown out by a New Orleans judge. :cloud9 http://www.klfy.com/Global/story.asp?S=4778433
  4. M

Where are trial transcripts now?

As a paying member of MJJSOURCE, I really enjoyed reading the court transcripts. I should have copied them down to my computer, but I didn't. Does anyone know if the transcripts are out there anywhere to view without paying a huge fee?
  5. M

The Alchemy of Love

I found this beautiful poem that expresses what Michael means to me. THE Alchemy of Love You come to us from another world From beyond the stars and void of space. Transcendent, Pure, Of unimaginable beauty, Bringing with you the essence of love. You transform all who are touched by you...
  6. M

Watercolor

I created this in Illustrator. Hope you like it.
  7. M

Sleeping with someone = sex?

Over and over again I see posts from people (in other places) who assume that because Michael slept with children or shared a bedroom with them that there must have been something sexual going on. Sleeping with someone doesn't necessarily mean something sexual happens. Ask any married person...