Recent content by MjsTennesseeFan

1. M

I would love for MJEOL fans to help

Hey Guys! MJJDiscussion.com is going to make a new fan mazine(sp) called "From The Bottom Of My Heart" most fan clubs that do mags have a very high price for their mags but are just asking for donations even if its a dollar and 90% all donations will go to the local cherity here in my area, 10%...
  2. M

MJ STUFF FOR SALE

Hey Guys! I am being force to sale some more of my MJ stuff. It is just something Ive got to do to get by. Please add $3.00 to final price fo shipping you are not happy with the prices u can PM me and we can c about changing the prices here they are.. god bless
  3. M

Michael Jackson London rumor false?

MICHAEL JACKSON IN LONDON RUMOR MJJDiscussion.com has learned from Michael Jackson's Spokesperson Raymone Bain That the rumor that Michael will be in London recording his new song "From the bottom of my heart" is FALSE. Michael wont be in London next week. Source: MJJDiscussion.com / Raymone Bain
  4. M

MJINNOCENCE BRACELETS

MJInnocenceBracelets is a project that a lady from Cananda started and its amazing. Well she has just PAID 400.00usd for a Michael Jackson Discussion board and I am asking you to join it and post and show her some love!! Please forward this email to everyone you know and invite all your...
  5. M

ESSENTIAL MICHAEL JACKSON

New Contest at MJJDiscussion.com !!! Win a copy of "Essential Michael Jackson" please go to http://www.mjjdiscussion.com/ for details PS: this isnt my site i just help Dan and Aaron
  6. M

WHATEVER HAPPENS

Hi Guys!!!! I am helping a friend danny promote his and his mates site. www.whateverhappens.co.nr
  7. M

MJ-FREEDOM

MJ-Freedom is what the Fans of Michael Jackson has been waiting for. On Most Michael sites you can do the smallest thing and be banned for it. On MJ-FREEDOM, Freedom is what you get! We have no rules we let you be yourself. Also we give you freedom to equest downloads. We have NO restrictions...
  8. M

Michael Jackson DVDs 4 Sale! *low price*

Michael HIStory Tour Munich Michael Jackson HIStoy Gothenburg Michael Jackson HIStory Tokyo Michael Jackson Dangerous Rehesals. Michael Jackson Dangeous Tou (TUC Ver,) Michael Jackson 30th Ann. Michael Jackson Making of Thiller. I bought all of thease DVDs fom the old OMC store a...
  9. M

Diane DEMOND

For the 1st time ever the TRUTH about the Hickman -vs- Dimond case is out! Download the court papers here ----> http://mjfanbase.com/BH-DDCourt.zip
  10. M

kool files

Hey Guys, I am uploading some kool Remix's and Unreleased INVINCIBLE stuff to my site Check it out *Link removed* click forum after u join the forum thee will be a media Section appear unde the "Man in the Mirror" section 4 u
  11. M

NEW NEW NEW

hey guys, i made a wallpaper... 800x600 i hope u like it.. bless u :bleh:
  12. M

looooooooookkkkkkkkk

OMG THERE IS A NEW MICHAEL JACKSON SONG GOING TO BE rELEASED LOOK ' www.mjfanbase.com click foum afte u join the foum thee will be a section appear unde the "man in the mirror" section called Multimedia and its there!!!
  13. M

NEW MICHAEL JACKSON SONG

OMG THERE IS A NEW MICHAEL JACKSON SONG GOING TO BE ELEASED LOOK ' www.mjfanbase.com click foum afte u join the foum thee will be a section appear unde the "man in the mio" section called Multimedia and its there!!!
  14. M

ATTENTION MJEOL MODS

http://www.mjeol.com/forums/showthread.php...ed=1#post166917 ****ING DO SOMETHING EVER POST I MADE THIS FU.CKER PAUL AND K1NG KEEPS ****ING WITH ME AND ITS SLANDER AND I AM SICK OF IT. MAKE THEM FU.CKING STOP AND IF THEY HAVE A FKING ISSUE WITH ME THEY NEED TO CONTACT ME ON PM AND NOT ON THE...
  15. M

OMG Can Anyone help me

Hi all, someone hacked me and when they did my whole system was distoryed and i had to buy a new compute can someone zip up there mj pics and give me them? i need all the mj pics possable