OMG Can Anyone help me

MjsTennesseeFan

Hi all,

someone hacked me and when they did my whole system was distoryed and i had to buy a new compute can someone zip up there mj pics and give me them? i need all the mj pics possable

k1ng0fp0p

Thats the first time I have ever seen a virus destroy a computer so badly that it had to be physically replaced and I used to be a computer technician, it must be that new virus that turns into a sledgehammer and smashes your computer. How many times you told that one BJ? "help, help some evil person hacked me and i lost my computer, i need new pictures, i need new software, i need someone to donate money, i need someone to design graphics for my website cos all my hard work was on there" cry cry cry.

I new it wouldnt be long before you where up to your old tricks BJ, old habits die hard huh?

Well since your internet is obviously working on your 'new computer' why don't you try downloading pics from the net like everyone else has to do instead of asking people to give you images from THEIR collection, or are you too lazy to do things by yourself?

frozen rose

Well. I must say, that B.J. is one of the most 'well known' fans, and everyone seems to be hacking his computer... like 'Michael Jackson haters' or someone. You know what their like, me and my mother had a virus that almost destroyed our system and we were close of replacing our computer. I think most of the time, people are hacking his computer with garbage because he is the most well known fan out in the media world...

Sorry B.J., you can carry on from here... lol.

k1ng0fp0p

Aww, it's sweet that you trust BJ so much, but unfortunatley you obviuosly dont know him very well, the worst thing that could happen with a virus or hacking attack is you would have to replace you OS and yea maybe all your data, you would not have to buy a whole new computer.

If you could please read through this thread:http://forums.mjeol.com/showthread.php?t=7951 you will see that BJ has stole someone elses idea and claimed it to be his own, now BJ is very capable of making up lies to try get what he wants, as you will no doubt learn for yourself.

I agree BJ is very popular fan but saying that MJ haters are hacking him..for the love of god it's highly unlikely for one thing MJ haters dont have the brains to hack. unfortunatley he is popular for all the wrong reasons and he seems to think his new found popularity will make it easier for him to decieve and manipulate people which BJ does pretty well(not everyone though)

If you want to give him all your pics , fair enough but ask him why he cant download them from the internet like everyone else, like you probably had too.

Bye, Bye.

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by k1ng0fp0p
Aww, it's sweet that you trust BJ so much, but unfortunatley you obviuosly dont know him very well, the worst thing that could happen with a virus or hacking attack is you would have to replace you OS and yea maybe all your data, you would not have to buy a whole new computer.

If you could please read through this thread:http://forums.mjeol.com/showthread.php?t=7951 you will see that BJ has stole someone elses idea and claimed it to be his own, now BJ is very capable of making up lies to try get what he wants, as you will no doubt learn for yourself.

I agree BJ is very popular fan but saying that MJ haters are hacking him..for the love of god it's highly unlikely for one thing MJ haters dont have the brains to hack. unfortunatley he is popular for all the wrong reasons and he seems to think his new found popularity will make it easier for him to decieve and manipulate people which BJ does pretty well(not everyone though)

If you want to give him all your pics , fair enough but ask him why he cant download them from the internet like everyone else, like you probably had too.

Bye, Bye.

Well said.

-JANIE-

Are you telling me this guy asking for pics is the BJ from the trial programme I saw?!?!

When I click on the link the kingofpop posted I get a dead-end...

MJlover

the link got deleted, maybe because moderators were concerned that the project idea was stolen and BJ's entire first post was plagiarized from another fan's site even though BJ was asking for stuff to be sent to him, not to that fan's site.

MjsTennesseeFan

K1NG, please stop fking with me. i was just asking fo damn michael jackson pics. whats so wrong with that?!?!

my computer was hacked and a virus put into it because i had to buy a whole new one. you think you know EVERYTHING but u dont i am sorry.

LEAVE ME ALONE AND STOP HARASSING ME

A

Anonymous

BJ, it would be much easier for you to find the many galleries online and save pictures from there. You will find much, much more pictures than you will just asking members at forums.

frozen rose

Dana, I've got your PM, Thank you for the warning.

Thanks k1ngofPop too... I can see it clear, however, I've got the pictures saved on my PC so B.J. can't get to them clearly. I tried to get to the link you gave me, but It said, 'Not Valid'.

Thanks again guys...

-JANIE-

Okay can someone send me a pm and tell me what the heck is going on here cos I'm like... well confused :lol:

Shannon

Originally posted by JANIE
Okay can someone send me a pm and tell me what the heck is going on here cos I'm like... well confused :lol:
Im confused as well, I dont know what to believe... :cryptic

-JANIE-

Okay - I believe that these guys know what they're talking about when they say what they do.

That's all Im saying.