Recent content by Scream

1. S

That´s it!

Okey...now the rumours have gone all to far! For a couple of days ago I was in school, talking to my friend Helena. And after a while she says: "Oh by the way... Jari [her brother] says that our beloved Micke is dead." I was like: "Huh...which Micke? Micke Dubois? Svullo?" "No...Jackson, Michael...
  2. S

?!

Hi! I read something weird a couple of days ago. A newspaper had listed the most sellen album in history, and Thriller were on second place. Eagles - Greatest hits was number one. Is this true? :idontknow
  3. S

Beautiful pic

I think this pic is just wonderfull! But...I wan´t to be that girl!! :pullhairo
  4. S

Does anyone know?

Hey! Does anybody know from which video this pic is from? I´ve seen some clips from it, but not the whole thing.
  5. S

Weird al Yankovic (MJ related)

Hey! Has anyone of you seen Weird al´s versions of Michaels Beat it and Bad? (Eat it and Fat) I think Weird al is just wonderful! Cause he doesn´t attack Michael personal. He just takes the melody and makes another song. There isn´t anything about "Psychic", "Pedophile" or "Wacko Jacko"...
  6. S

Idol

Great! I´m looking at Idol (Swedish), and it has been three Michael songs. :) Plus The Temptations 'My girl' which Michael sang when he was little. 'The way you make me feel', 'Blame it on the boogie' and 'I want you back'! Wonderful! But I got kinda angry on one of the TV presenter, David...
  7. S

Have you performed something Michaelish?

I just wonder if you have performed something done by Michael on stage? Like a dance, a song or a poem. I have had my chanses...but lost them. I should have done Give into me on a rockconsert on school the last year...but the night before I got very ill so I had to go to the hospital and stay...
  8. S

Your favourite...

Hello! I have thought of some questions here...what´s your favourite... 1) Love song with Michael 2) Peace song 3) Sad song 4) Party song 5) Angry song 6) Scary song (Like Thriller, Ghosts and Is it scary?) My answers are: I just can´t stop loving you Heal the world Little Susie HIStory...
  9. S

Is it true?

Is it true that Neverland is closed...? I heard it yesterday and I´m just wondering if someone here knows if it is true...I hope not... :bluecry:
  10. S

Which is Michaels best sex song?

Hehe, I just had to ask you guys this. So what do you say? Which of his songs is the best to **** to? :licklips: If you ask me...I think it must be Give into me. Homdy!
  11. S

My song

Hello! I´m about to write a song about Michael to my graduate. I just want to know what you all think about the text. "How could you let this happen? You treated him like a toy And how could you steal the childhood Away from a little boy You saw him dance in the limelight Vivacious, a real...