Search results

1. N

Hi im new

Hi ppl, Wel i know this is very late kind of thing to do but i just wanna introduce myself, Hi im Nichola Palios im 15 i live in england im a massive mj fan especailly of what he has done for kids all over the world n his music i love it, im so glad to be a part of this forums it seems...
  2. N

MJ BANDS

Hi guys, my friend is selling some new mj wristbands on ebay, i was wondering if u guys wud wnt ne, they are white wit the sayin MJ INNOCENT 13/06/05 im gettin one, it is to remember the verdict sorry if u guys dont like this sort of stuff n think it is annoying tha sumone keeps...
  3. N

unbreakable party

:tooexcite hi i am thinking about going to the unbreakable party in august but i dont think my dad will let me, if i ask him really nicely he might just let me go this fan from crewe said he would let me come with him to it but my dad will say no if he knows im goin with him because my dad is...
  4. N

Camp Michael Jackson!

Hi im just wondering did any of u guys watch this on mon 6th June 9.00pm sky one. I did it was so nice it move me to tears wtching the fans cry when they are disapointed and cry when they are happy. There was a fan there he was from England he skipped his exams to fly to santa maria to support...