Camp Michael Jackson!

Nickip

Hi im just wondering did any of u guys watch this on mon 6th June 9.00pm sky one. I did it was so nice it move me to tears wtching the fans cry when they are disapointed and cry when they are happy. There was a fan there he was from England he skipped his exams to fly to santa maria to support mj and meet him he met him about twice he really wanted to get into the courtroom but he never did. Then on the last day he went to Neverland gates to meet mj as he came home, n he held onto mjs hand as he went into Neverland gates throught the car window. He then started crying after. BJ who you might al know he was really disapointed when he didnt get his hat signed by mj. That made me cry cus i know how disapointing it is when your family chuck you out and make you feel like an outsider it not very nice and the same as him mj is the only one in my life that hasnt walked out on me even though he dosent knw me. Anyway on the last day Mj said to his guard to tell all the fans outside the gate that they could come into Neverland and see his home. I wish i was there it would have been so nice and i wish you could have all come aswell we cud have had so much fun lol anyways i guess i can keep on dreaming about it lol sorry if this a bit long im new here by the way my name is Nichola Palios im 15 frm England thanks for lisnin xxxx :sneddoncrybaby

Lorraine

i watched it thought it was great :) nice to see something positive for a change on the tv.. when they all got to go into neverland i was so happy for them awww :)

privacy

Aw I didn't watch it because of the description of the programme in the paper. It said that the fans were 'seriously ill' people.. and I wasn't certain if there were just ill people or they were being mean.