Search results

1. D

oy!!!!!!

:D isn´t he nice? hey look at his face not at his..uhm.... just wanted to show you this :D CU ~Nane~
  2. D

....be careful..the smile again :D

is it worth to open a new topic for just one pic? YES....:D for this one!!!! I hope I didn´t post it twice..o.0 ya know it´s from this party on neverland..awww it makes me feel good...to see him smiling there. this is for all the fans who think MJ is ugly now...and only handsome 2o ago...
  3. D

some nice big MJ-pics o.^

I captured some pics of my DVD,....I just wanted to show you some... sorry ..I know they are huge...but I´m sure some fans search nice MJ pics for their blends :D yeh I know many fans don´t like YRMW ...but I like MJ there..he looks good ^.^ cool man! and now some pics, which could belong...
  4. D

some nice big MJ-pics o.^

I captured some pics of my DVD,....I just wanted to show you some... sorry ..I know they are huge...but I´m sure some fans search nice MJ pics for their blends :D yeh I know many fans don´t like YRMW ...but I like MJ there..he looks good ^.^ cool man! and now some pic, which could belong to...
  5. D

Michael wants to cheer you up...XD

with these delicious pics.... :D sorry but I have to post some nice piccies of him.... kissable neck yummy *starts to sing* "man I wanna make you sweat..like you can´t sweat no more..!" :rain: :licklips: so this is enough for today :) CU ~Nane~
  6. D

a nice page...full of love for MJ :)

sorry...I don´t wanna spam.-...but this webpage is just lovely...to everyone who feels down...and upset look at this page....don´t worry there´s also a english version :D first it looks like a simply MJ fan-page...but I think the feelings(for MJ) there are important 8) ...maybe you should...