....be careful..the smile again :D

~DarkBrownEye~

is it worth to open a new topic for just one pic?
YES....:D for this one!!!!
I hope I didn´t post it twice..o.0

capt.nyet17101141506.michael_jackson_nyet171.jpg

ya know it´s from this party on neverland..awww it makes me feel good...to see him smiling there.
this is for all the fans who think MJ is ugly now...and only handsome 2o ago...

CU
~Nane~ :pacifier

summer_rain

Yea in away I Miss seeing that Smile ya know that Man has a beautiful smile its like his whole face lights up when he smiles *daydreams**

MJsMuse

Yep, no one can deny Michael is getting older. But he can't be 25 forever. Everyone has to age eventually. I think Michael looks great at 46. He still has a 'youthful' look about him, he's stunning. Very handsome. But the fact I have a thing about older men makes me slightly bias. As I'm far more attracted to Michael in his 30's upwards than I am when he was like in his teens and 20's.

frozen rose

Originally posted by MJsMuse
Yep, no one can deny Michael is getting older. But he can't be 25 forever. Everyone has to age eventually. I think Michael looks great at 46. He still has a 'youthful' look about him, he's stunning. Very handsome. But the fact I have a thing about older men makes me slightly bias. As I'm far more attracted to Michael in his 30's upwards than I am when he was like in his teens and 20's.

Same here! I am more attracted to Michael from his 30's upwards.

.:*Fran*:.

minnie michael

first i wanna say no fans think MIchael is "ugly"..just opposite, Michael is very very handsome and charming...everybody has different taste...to me, Michael is more attractive than any 20's years old men..i love Michael, love this man, NOT only love his look, i love this man's spirit,his soul, his courage, his talent, his everything..

Sugar

Originally posted by ~DarkBrownEye~
is it worth to open a new topic for just one pic?
YES....:D for this one!!!!
I hope I didn´t post it twice..o.0

capt.nyet17101141506.michael_jackson_nyet171.jpg

ya know it´s from this party on neverland..awww it makes me feel good...to see him smiling there.
this is for all the fans who think MJ is ugly now...and only handsome 2o ago...

CU
~Nane~ :pacifier

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :tooexcite :tooexcite +_+ he makes me melt sighh he is soooooooooooooo cuuute