Search results

1. M

Lisa said quote: \'he drinks and curses\'

now, that is what I call the real Michael Jackson! :magicstic
  2. M

True Angel

True Angel Your hearts are as pure as gold, with one smile, you shine up the while world, my eyes are blinded, by your sweetness, I wish I could see you, in the flesh. I love you! Fran xxx :D
  3. M

Do any of you...

..know where to find Pepsi - The New Generation with Michael Jackson as the guest star? if you see on www.jetzi.cjb.com, on commercials.... I want to find the pictures! but I don't know where from! :idontknow
  4. M

Unbreakable Chains

its only a draft, but I will re do it!
  5. M

pic wanted

Its the one, whre Michael has that huge, grey sweater with the his hair up in a pony tale, he was advertizing for Pepsi, in 1992?
  6. M

Wings of Faith

Wings of Faith All we need is faith, To bring this justice to end. This man has innocence, Why do we blame? What is there to speak of? Has this man done wrong? Trust is needed, Everywhere we go. So what if people dis, We know who is true. We have to keep our faith, And not give up. These...
  7. M

<<<<Fran\'s Blends>>>>

(this one is for mjfan4eva)
  8. M

MJ poem/song

I wrote this out of boredom... Michael Jackson's Innocent Michael Jackson's Innocent He has done nothing wrong to you or me This child is telling lies You better much then shoot him down But what ever you do He still keep standing Michael is Innocent Michael is Innocent Michael is Innocent
  9. M

MJ picture request

Michael Jackson in the Vibe Interveiw pictures? I can not find them anywhere! can anyone help me?
  10. M

My Mj Kougra drawing

hope you like? :)
  11. M

Is there a website callec Image Shack?

because I wanna do a few blends to share...and I need a website to do it, lol! is there a website called Image Shack?
  12. M

Captian EO blend. (off the wall)

can you please make me a Captian EO blend? if there are no pictures to find...here:
  13. M

Unwritten

Unwritten Verses 1-3 The book that I write, Is an unwritten page With no words to say, Please can you save me... This book that I write, With an unwritten word A page is empty Waiting for you to arrive... This book that I write, Has an unwritten title Not holding you inside I need all the...
  14. M

Please can someone make me a Delta Goodrem blend?

Its for my new fiction ~~~~Out of the Blue~~~~ here are a few pixs of her:
  15. M

Dim Light

Dim Light The Darkness The Pain No Light All is left Is a dim light. One speck of dust Floating in the air The dim light Is the remainder of one huge world Mighty roars of anger Caused this little world To become a little speck One heart swiped in fear. One life left alone. The dim light...
  16. M

The Courtroom Laughs

starring: Purdy Young thing (Jan) Tiger Lilly (Gem) QuiteSoul (Kandy) Michael Jackson's Kougra (Fran) co- starring: Ellena Jones (friend of mine) Chap 1: It was 7am in the morning, and Ellie wanted me to get up, ready for the plan we had made the night before. Ellie: Wake up Fran! Fran: 5...
  17. M

does this look like Michael Jackson to you.....

because this was one of the pixs with Michael Jackson - Anime, I searched.
  18. M

*~*Beauty Inside*~*

(sorry if it doesn't sound like a poem.....)
  19. M

Can anyone find Michael Jackson in Anime style for me?

because I have tried...and it didn't work out so well ***sulks***..... you know..." Michael Jackson Ghosts" video style, with Michael as Maestro