starring:

Purdy Young thing (Jan)
Tiger Lilly (Gem)
QuiteSoul (Kandy)
Michael Jackson's Kougra (Fran)

co- starring:

Ellena Jones (friend of mine)

Chap 1:

It was 7am in the morning, and Ellie wanted me to get up, ready for the plan we had made the night before.

Ellie: Wake up Fran!
Fran: 5 more minutes mummy
Elllie: DO I SOUND LIKE YOU MOMMY, YOU IDIOT!!

She wacked on the head with a puffy, soft pillow, which I tried to grab in tiredness.
Almost ammediately she made me sleep-walk to get the pillow. Which worked sucessfully.

Fran: Owwwww!!!
Ellie: We need to get ready for Michael's case...
Fran: Alright, I'll get ready, miss bossy boots

1 hr later:

Kandy, Gem and Jan were waiting for us. With me dordling behind Ellie, still feeling a bit sleepy. Ellie turned round and dragged me to pick up speed, the rate I was going, it would take two more hrs before we got to them.

Gem: Girl!!! you better get your ass down here quick
Kandy: Fran!!! get you butt here now!!
Fran: Alright I'm coming ***yawning***

Inside Courtroom (before everyones arrival):

Ellie: Right, Kandy,Gem and Jan. You can be the audience
All: Ok
Ellie: And...Fran, you can be Michael....and I can be Melville...
Fran: This will be fun....***sarcastic voice***

what do you think?

Originally posted by Tiger Lilly
OMG I totally looove this! I'm so excited I'm in it! :tooexcite Thanks girl! :rose: Continue, continue, continue! :D :D :D

you're totally welcome...I mean you are one of my friends on here....

Chap 2:

Ellie quickly got into the judges chair, with her butt sticking out. We were planning of having her with a big butt.

Ellie: ***spitting*** Now, please rise...I am the subsotute judge for today, because Melville is sadly ill~

I bursted on laughing, I couldn't help it. It was hysterically funny. Even Kandy, Gem and Jan were laughing their heads off.

Ellie:...What is so funny Michael?
Fran: Nothing, your honour

I brought out a peice of paper and started to draw, with Ellie as 'Melville' getting 'fake' cross.

Ellie: Michael Joseph, this is out of order! Stop it this instant
Fran: No...Make me
Ellie: ***insulted*** Right that is it....

Ellie got out of her chair and walked down the stairs, deliberately falling over. Gem was laughing so hard, that her face was going red. I just fell of my chair laughing. This was going to be a brilliant plan.

Chap 3:

It was the time for Michael and his family to arrive. Everyone was ready to go. But the only problem is, we had to tell Michael about it, so he doesn't get confused.

Behind the Courtroom:

Fran: Gem, you go and grab Michael's attention, Ellie, got your big butt and club ready, Kandy, Jan you go and sit with the others. And I'll help Ellie with her butt!
All: Got that.

I went to help Ellie get her but into place, with the pins sometimes pricked her skin. Which made he scream like chicken, I could help myself but laugh.

2 mls away :

Gem:....Hi Michael, my name is Gem, and I need to tell you about a plan Fran and the others are doing
Michael: Hi! What is it?
Jan:...Sorry to interuppted you two, but Fran is ready!!
Gem: You'll find out soon enough.

5 minutes later:

Michael, Janet, Joe, Jermaine, Tito and the others sat in their spot. Ellie climbed the steps, deliberately tripping over, causing me to laugh without warning.

Ellie:***spitting*** Now, please rise...I am the subsotute judge for today, because Melville is sadly ill

Michael cocked an eyebrow up, giggling at this. He wasn't expecting a 13-14 year old child to be a judge. Ellena suddenly screamed in pain, as a pin pricked her skin.

Ellie: OWWWW MY BUTT!!!!

I scrambled to Ellena's needs, with everyone laughing. Gem developed the red face like earlier. Michael laughed histerically, almost choking.

Ellie: Hurry up Fran
Fran: Oooo, stop being so bossy

Awww... you make me smile.

:D

Chap 4:

While Ellie and I were causing comsotion like earlier, trying to get the butt straight. Gem and Jan were talking to Michael near the back end of the courtroom.

Gem:....and that how the plans works
Jan: And Ellie and Fran, when they work together, they can make a good laugh, seriously.
Michael: Well at least I'm having a good time, not like some people....

Ellie screeched in pain, when the last pin was stuck into the massive but 'I' created. From the corner of my eye, I saw Michael smiling.

Ellie: Owwwwwww
Fran:...All most finished.
Ellie: Hurry...OWWWWW....up
Fran:...There!

I laughed, as I realised Ellena's butt was facing to its left, then to the right. But I thought I might leave it. Too see if she noticed.

10 mins later:

Everyone was settled, Michael was in the witness's seat, waiting for Ellie to continue the case. Which took a very long time.

Ellie: Now...where was I....

I showed Michael the papers, which I took from Ellie as a joke. This made him giggle.

Ellie: ....Where the hell is the paper

Everyone burst into hysterical laughter, not at the fact Ellie lost the paper, but her butt was wiggling from side to side....

I will have to continue later....Im at school....

where are my readers?

Chap 5

My heart was missing a beat, because of my laughing. Looking over at Michael. He seemed to be doddling. Janet had fallen of her chair laughing, Ellie didn't flipping realise that her big huge butt was wiggling.

Ellie: Now, I still haven't found my bloody paper....
Fran: Oh well you'll live Ellie

Shocked. Melville stormed into the courtroom, everyone immediately stopped laughing. I was going to get the blame, Gem, Kandy and Jan chuckled at the sight of Melville, along with Michael.

Mel: What is so funny?
Fran: Look in the mirror
MiKe: You should see your forehead Melville

Suddenly, Michael's chair snapped, making a huge noise. Ellie started to laugh, apart from me, Gem, Kandy and Jan. Looking cross, we got up, and crowded Ellie, with me as the pack leader, falling over, she scrambled her her feet and ran out of the window (imagine MJ's Ghosts).

Ellie: ***screams***