Search results

1. R

Most embarrassing moment oh my god

Okay my mom comes home from work and see's me in her room watching tv.She comes in all cheery lol.She's like singing."Guess what.????" Im like whaaat.After she babys me. She's like"Michael Jacksons on vh1." Im like too late I already know.LOL. She's like singing in words."I figured you...
  2. R

Some News I thought I\'d share.

Okay I was watching the news cause they said Michael was gonna be on it.I guess...Michael decided to go do some shopping in a mall.He had to go to the bathroom.I guess he wasnt paying attention and he some how ended up in the ladys room lol.Some lady freaked out when she saw a man in the...
  3. R

Amy Lee Representin MJ

I sware you gotta love her.
  4. R

Can SOmebody Help me please.?

Can Somebody make me three siggys! Please.? #@#@ CaN Comebody put. Can We Pretend.We Leave and Then.We'll Meet Again When Both Our Cars COLLIDE.Whats The Worst Thing I Can Say Things Are Better If I Stay So Long And Good Night So Long And Good Night. Can Somebody do those words for...
  5. R

Some People are just flat out f-ing rude!

Okay you remember when I was gonna go on a two day vacation to Miami to record my album right?. Well My friend asked her friend what was the nearest mall we can chill with until her friend picked us up.! He said the Aventura mall lol. I started hypervenalating oh my goodness you have no idea. My...
  6. R

Its that time again for a new Siggy.

My Avvy. Someone help me please.????? I wanted an avvy of amy lee and Michael together. @@@@@@ @@@@@@ Now My Siggys>! Can You Write Blood Is On The Dance Floor!Blood Is On The Knife!!. SUZIE got your number and SUZIE says its right.... Do you guys...
  7. R

DUDE GUESS WHAT I GOT THE DVD!!

I GOT THE MICHAEL JACKSON NUMBER ONES ON DVD I FINALLY GOT IT YAY I WATCHED IT HE WAS THE FIRST I WATCHED BEFORE I WATCHED ALL OF MY OTHER DVDS I BOUGHT LOL I WENT ON A SHOPPING SPREE WITH DVDS OMG OMG I LOVE THE BLOOD ON THE DANCE FLOOR VIDEO LOL!!!!!.I LOVE MY DVD I WANTED THIS FOREVER.WHEN MY...
  8. R

Michaels Cutest Smiles!!!.

9. R

My Turn to Torture ya guys

Oh well just click on the link. That is so cute MJ with the tigers.
  10. R

Here are my pictures for my blends.

Will you put in the middle of the picture. Michael Joseph Jackson was found not guilty on all ten charges!. THE TRUTH HAS PREVAILED!. In cursive?.In red writing.? @@@ @@@ Blend Number 2. Can you put in the middle of the Siggy. Pure Innocence.?.In cursive writing in red...
  11. R

Another Song I wrote for Michael.

You'll be alright. Just close your eyes. Close your eyes and drift away. Sweet Dreams. I'll take away those fears.I'll keep you from drowning in tears.Sleep my dear. Sweet Dreams. Now close your eyes and hold on tight. You can be what you can be. Just picture yourself in the sky, flying high...
  12. R

Jess or Vicky can you make me a michael blend?

I wanted two blends of Michael. Can you put in the picture Michael Jackson was found not guilty on all ten counts?. If you can?.Thank you. @@@ @@@ Blend number two. Can you put in the picture Eyes Of Innocence?. Okay. Heres my Advatar. There. Will you please...
  13. R

GUESS WHAT I GOT IN THE MAIL TODAY!!!!!.

my friend stellanie she loves to make bracelets.Well this one she had it made for me at a boutique store in new york.Thats where she lives. Anyways.It says in b old letters I love MJ It has rhinestones in it. ! I WORE IT AS SOON AS I GOT IT!! MAN I LOVE MY MJ BRACELET. She gave hers to Michael...
  14. R

I wrote a song for Michael.

Fine by me if you dont like it. But here it is. @@ @@ The angel has guided you. I knew she would see right through. See the pain is all washed out. You can do whatever you wanna do. Please dont be sad anymore. Dry your tears its all over. Its gonna be alright. Beautiful angel please dont cry...
  15. R

WOW GUESS WHAT!

HAHA GUESS WHAT ! I went to my Grandma's to see my uncle james she had also coooked a big dinner. When my parents my cousins left to go get liquir. I was talkin to my grandma nell in the kitchen she's around in her seventies I think or sixties.I cant remember lately I've been suffering from...
  16. R

Guess What! I met a Michael Jackson fan.

Okay I was in the hospital still i went to teen center they have parties and pizza, there was only one person there.Usually I'm shy when its crowded.Anyways this girl asked me who was in my cd player I told her Michael Jackson , I'm like why do you like him?.She's like yeah I love Michael I have...
  17. R

LOL! DID ANYBODY SEE MICHAEL JACKSON E! Trial?

LOL Macualey Culkin kept getting an attitude with the prosecutors LMAO!. I thought it was funny. LMAO! I'm like daamn fiesty. Whooooo. He made Michael laugh when he was like he wasnt as good with the video games as me and my brother was. It was just funny. He even admitted that he had some...
  18. R

Frozen Rose.

You know that blend you made me that siggy that was like a wall paper. Can you like make it large but not that large like you did that siggy. That was like a wall paper I cant put it as my siggy cause its really huge. But just make it smaller like to a nice large size not that big like in my...
  19. R

DO OVER THREAD!

IM SO PISSED GOT DAMN IT I KEP HAVING TO F.UCKING START OVER!!!!!!!. My siggys will be with you in a f.uckin minute]