WOW GUESS WHAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHA GUESS WHAT ! I went to my Grandma's to see my uncle james she had also coooked a big dinner.

When my parents my cousins left to go get liquir.
I was talkin to my grandma nell in the kitchen she's around in her seventies I think or sixties.I cant remember lately I've been suffering from short term memory loss lol lately anyways"

Haha after I talked to my friend stellanie i was talkin to her in the kitchen im like grandma guess what TWO WORDS!

" NOT GUILTY."

She's like what?.
MICHAEL JACKSON!.I told her how excited I was that my mommy had to keep tellin me to calm down.

She was tellin me how I shouldnt get to excited over those things cause of my heart and my other problems rite?.Hehe.
Shocking thing came out of her mouth.
She's like I'm glad he was found not guilty.
Im like Grandma you thought he was innocent?.
She's like no..I didnt believe that stuff they said about him no how.I didnt worry about cause I know he didnt do nothin.im like WOW GRANDMA YOUR COOL!!!!!.Haha yeah baby.

My wela thought he was innocent my grandma I think.

My cousin she was like yeah im glad he was found not guilty she like Michael Jackson a lot.

I just found out my little cousin shavar like Michael Jackson I think he's eleven years old.He was like Jennifer I bet you were happy when Michael was found not guilty I was playin goldfish with my little cousins my two little cousins.
He's like I'm glad he was found not guilty to.
Im like why you like him?.
Im like yeah of course I like michael jackson my mom does to.before he said not that much.He's like I love his music to..

I'm like so shocked my cousins and my grandma said that.

My other cousin.I dont like that man but Im glad he was found not guilty though.hehe.

HeavenSent

As you can see, it's very hard to follow your posts, Jennifer. :blackeye

So basically...your family is cool w/the not guilty verdict and you were pleasantly surprised??

Originally posted by hot4uMichael
Woo ahahaha me either ... so what whose name is James and grandmum's name ... GET TO THE ****ING POINT lol

You must be damn blind.
Dont answeer my damn post if your gonna be f.uckin rude,SINCE YOU WANNA F.UCKIN BE RUDE HOW ABOUT I F.UCKIN ANSWER ALL YOUR GOT DAMN POST SO RUDE.THATS WHAT IM GONNA F.UCKIN DO.

Thank you carla.

Originally posted by MJ_FAN_FOR_LIFE733
Don't worry hon. I understood exactly what you said. :D
:D thank you.

that just makes my day when my family loves mj . hehe.

But I dont understand how some of these members are so friggin mean to me or rude when I didnt do anything. :idontknow

DarkChild

Jennifer...the problem is you rant and rave about something and not in a very understandable way, thats all. You seem to get too over excited about stuff, and then we don't know what you're on about. Nobody is being mean to you, just joking about if you will. If you expressed yourself in an eloquent way maybe the reactions would be different :D

Status
Not open for further replies.