¦My_Grâphi¢s¦

frozen rose

Aww, thanks Sapphire A, and thank you mcilroga! I'm glad you guys like them. I like you 'Billie Jean' graphic mcilroga! *smiles*

Here's a recent blend, for the steady-laughing.com 'Blend Challenge':

and a few more avatars:

genius1aj.gif

omciluvu3th.gif

violettouch0um.gif

frozen rose

Here are two banners I made, one for my new form 'Angel Sanctuary' and the other for Zenab's, one of my friend's forums 'Moonwalker':

AS Banner:
angelsanctbannerrf7.gif

Moonwalker Banner:
moonwalkerbannerrp8.gif

mysteriousone

:eek:I don't know how this thread slipped past me! :mad: I love all your work, Frozen Rose! My favourite though would be the very last banner! It's beautiful:wub:

Mysti!

mysteriousone

mcilroga said:
I like both of those banners! I can't decide between them. :unsure:

Jesse, this is a bit off topic, well not really, cause all I'm wanting to know, is, how you got the rain in the background on your siggy! WinterFlower also has a siggy with rain in the background! Did you make your siggy yourself? It's awesome:D

Mysti!

PS I swear I did this post the other day! It's the second time today I have come across a thread, and I know I posted but my posts weren't there! Something strange is going on! Someone's stealing my posts now!:lol And, no, it may be Michael's Birthday, but I'm not drinking, haven't had a drop today, so I'm not drunk! I wonder if anyone else's posts have gone missing and whether they would say anything, or not, being afraid they'll come across as a looney like mysteriousone, :lol