10th anniversary of being a father..( our Mike)

minnie yu

Dana's wonderful article inspire me of thinking about this thread..next year is 2007..is absolutely NOT a normal simple year for all of us...first..the new brand album is coming next year..the new rebrith for all of us and Mike ...the second important is: Mike has been being a father for 10 years...:8-26-03fruits_apple :8-26-03respect:

being a father is totally such a hard, tired, but interesting work...i am thinking about back in 97..when lil Prince was born..and right now look at that lil applehead..he will be turn 10 years old next Feb...:eek: Mike has been spending almost 10 years with his children...he has been giving them unconditional love without questions...he has made sacrifice for them....he has created beautiful music for them...and gave a speech at Oxford in 01 for them...( and all of kids around the world)...and of course..he thanks them at the stage of MTV award in Japan...:8-26-03fruits_apple he is such a wonderful daddy and put his whole heart on his children..

the way those 3 lil ones threw a birthday party for shocked their daddy could say, they love their daddy the way he love them...those are wonderful babes...nobody can, could, dare to take them away....:bs

so i am praying for Mike..haing a wonderful, peaceful life the way he wants with his kids..without anything bothered..also let those jerks who wanna destory this lil family go to hell..!!!!:)

mysteriousone

[SAY1]Good posting, Minnie[/SAY1]

If anyone deserves happiness it's Michael! He's been to hell and back again not once, but several times! People should leave him alone so he can get on with his life, with the ones he loves most.........his children! And, I agree, being a single father would have been far from easy! Parenting is one of the hardest jobs there is, but ohhh..... as we learnt from Prince Michael, Paris and Blanket's surprise birthday party for their dad, the rewards are great:wub:

Mysti!

I agree with all of you , and being a single parent is very hard I see my sister have to go through that all day its sad but yet some how you seem to thank God and feel blessed because you made a choice to be a single parent because you didn't think it would be all the good trying to keep the family together as most try to too. But with the darest comes the light and I so believe that hole heartedly too!!

Saphster

I was just thinking about this the other day!!!! :eek: Deja vu!!! :lol

Just imagine what a great father Prince, paris, and blanket has! He's such a big sweetie, loving, caring, fun to be around.

I mean look at the precious daddy they have!!

11gudyd-gallery.jpg

(OMG this pic is soo cute everytime I see it:p )

He just brings this joy...and I'm sure he's had a great ten years as well...aww I wonder what they're doing right now. The nice lil family of four. :D

Think he'll have some more? :wink :lol

Saphster

glittergloved_one said:
Ohmigosh!! I actually never thought of that!! That'd be sooo COOL!!!:lol
LOL Yeah. I hope he finds a girl that he can trust & love, and find a good mother in her. :wub:

It would bring me so much joy and happiness if he'll have more children! I wish and hope he'll find the woman who will fit in with him just great and love his children as her own and of course, make more beautiful babies with him! lol.