1988 Grammy\'s Performance

I was just wondering if any of you guys have seen that? Michael performs "The way you make me Feel" and "Man in the Mirrior". the reason im asking is because im downloading it right now and it's taken over 2 hours! :laugh and its almost done finally! 92% finished. But I'll let you know how good it was when I'm done watching it hehe.

senecajackson

I never seen the whole performance, but I've seen clips of it.
It looks very good, you know MJ always give a good show. :clapping

Holy Amazing WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tooexcite :inlove that was ammmmaazzzinnnngggg!!!!!!!!!! Its hard to type it was so good! GOD Michael looked sooooooooo unbelievably delicious!!!! :tooexcite :bowdown: inlove :inlove :inlove that was definetly one of his best performances I've ever seen! a total WOW!! :ten :inlove

Tiger Lilly

Is that the one when Michael dances there are loadsa different coloured spotlights on him? If so I been trying to find that for aaaages! :mickey

urbanpinkpixie

I think it might be on Jetzi's site. I remember seeing it though, and it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One of my favorite performances of MJ and just in general.

A

Anonymous

Yea I have a really good quality MPEG of that. It's great...he gets really into it. You can even hear the sound of his knees hitting it floor when he drops to the ground. :laugh

Great.

You..you..youuu yauuuuuu lol 'white man gottta make a change..ga! black man gotta make a change...!' lol

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by HeavenSent
LOL. there goes that holy spirit again

:laugh, yeaaaaa! You gotta love when Michael preaches. :welovemj

minnie michael

ohh yeahhh... that perfromance deserve you take forever to download it...xiixix :console :D and amazing performace is full of so much energy and sweat...xixiix :licklips: Michael looks unbelievable sexy and handsome when he was performing TWYMMF...xixi xix :licklips:

minnie michael

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
Yea I have a really good quality MPEG of that. It's great...he gets really into it. You can even hear the sound of his knees hitting it floor when he drops to the ground. :laugh

Great.

You..you..youuu yauuuuuu lol 'white man gottta make a change..ga! black man gotta make a change...!' lol

yes that part make me scared... i hope his knees has some protection..ohhhh sooooo hard... :console :console

dangerous

OMG!!1!! thank you for introducing that video into my life!!!!! I am so filled with the Holy Spirit i can barely move. Damn that brother make a gurl wanna go to church!

Great.

Omg! :laugh that was soo funny when he said that! "You, you YOUU!!!!" :laugh :laugh I laughed so hard!!! LMAO!!!! LOL! ROFL!!! :laugh

It was an awesome performance tho! :thumbsup :inlove :inlove

Michaels Lover

everytime i see this is i think: ouch my knees :blackeye

Tiger Lilly

WOW!!! I watched it last night (thanks Katie) and that performance is AMAZING!!! I love his preaching! Got me all emotional tho... :rainbow: