\'2,000 Watts\' Question

2Dangerous4MJ

Hey, I'm slow so bare with me. I may not know as much as some of you fans around here.

Is Michael singing by himself on that song? If not, who else is it? I keep listening to it and it does not sound like him at all. o_o

A

Anonymous

lol, It's him..I always thought his voice was altered, like the pitch was lowered, but apparently it's not. It's him, but since it's not like him to sound like that..I don't like the song. :laugh I like the sweet voice MJ uses.

People don't realize the things MJ can do with his voice. Have you heard Shout? His voice is pretty low there as well. His voice isn't always as 'high' as people think.

ThrillerGirl_

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
lol, It's him..I always thought his voice was altered, like the pitch was lowered, but apparently it's not. It's him, but since it's not like him to sound like that..I don't like the song. :laugh I like the sweet voice MJ uses.

People don't realize the things MJ can do with his voice. Have you heard Shout? His voice is pretty low there as well. His voice isn't always as 'high' as people think.

Yeah I agree.. but I think his voice is changed with some computer effects or something..... it sounds like LOL. I think the song is cool but I prefer Michaels own normal sweet voice :D

Mathilde

I read somewhere when Invincible came out that Michael took singing lessons before recording 2000 watts in order to learn how to sing with such a deep voice. I like the song, because it shows Michael's talent.

ThrillerGirl_

Originally posted by Mathilde
I read somewhere when Invincible came out that Michael took singing lessons before recording 2000 watts in order to learn how to sing with such a deep voice. I like the song, because it shows Michael's talent.

I heard that too... Michaels voice is amazing... it can get so low and so high... incredible..

2Dangerous4MJ

WOW. JUST WOW. I have to let my dad listen to this song. We were arguing today about Prince and Michael, and he kept saying Michael doesn't have much diversity in his voice. We'll see about that now. Muahahahahaha....*ahem*

But yes, thank you. I'll be sure to look for 'Shout'. =D

HeavenSent

I like it low when he's whispering in my ear :laugh

I was listening to "Money" today, and liked that pitch he used when he's rap/talking. So Sexy!

Cinnamon Gurl

I like the song, He use's a diffent voice that I think is sexy! LOL! When I 1st got the ablum I didn't think that was MJ singing at all! lol.

floacist

Originally posted by HeavenSent
I like it low when he's whispering in my ear :laugh

I was listening to "Money" today, and liked that pitch he used when he's rap/talking. So Sexy!

:bowdown:

Mmhmm!I love his sexy lower alto type voice its so sexy!It took me a good two months to realize.."Heyyy thats Michael's voice" but it is him and I love when he sings low or does his "rap" kind of voice its so sex.

DOES ANYONE HAVE THE SONG "SHOUT" THEY COULD SEND ME PUUHHLEEASSEE!I need to hear this song and can never actually hear it :praying:

Tabloid Junkie

I like 2000 Watts! I like his deep voice and it would be cool to do more songs like that....but I'd have to say that there is a corny part to that song, at the beginning where they say "you may now apply, your 3d glasses, as we proceed"

Badine

I like the sweet voice MJ uses too. 2000 watts kinda freaks me out but I also find it kind of sexy in a way because of how deep MJ is singing. But yea MJ is very talented and has a very wide range.

2000 Watts is off the hook! It does indeed show off his range. I love it!
Teddy Riley (yall remember him,right?) is singing background. Tyrese helped write it. :note2:
:)

SmpsnsFan3

If anyone wants 'shout' I have it... It's the b side of the 'cry' single i ordered from europe.

If anyone wants it just PM me or IM me on AIM (SmpsnsFan3) with ur E-mail and i'll be happy to send it to you... great song, definately should be part of anyones collection!

Mikey's Angel

Originally posted by floacist
:bowdown:

Mmhmm!I love his sexy lower alto type voice its so sexy!It took me a good two months to realize.."Heyyy thats Michael's voice" but it is him and I love when he sings low or does his "rap" kind of voice its so sex.

DOES ANYONE HAVE THE SONG "SHOUT" THEY COULD SEND ME PUUHHLEEASSEE!I need to hear this song and can never actually hear it :praying:

Yeah...I also have that song...and it is HELL seeexaaayyy!!!!! :licklips: I can send it to you if you have msn messenger....

privacy

I love 2000Watts!! It rocks.. really love it.

I love his low voice cus.. I get annoyed with how people take the mick out of his 'soft high voice' and im like.. he's not always like that.. he can go pretty low in his range!

cecilia

Oh, God I'm in love soo much this song!!!!! His deep, rough voice, soo sexy, so masculine... Always makin me horny... Sexy&futuristic!

Get of my mind is another "different", weird and so damn intelligent song. And Michael's voice..., oohhh so masculine... When I listen to Get out of my mind, it reminds me of Nikita & XMen, this kind of films that always drive me crazy. You can feel the loneliness of the night, you can breath his mistery, you can feel all the crazy lights, all the weird clubs, all the madness that a megacity's got... Uhhh, I'm dizzy! :)