3TAppeal

SexySioux

Ok...This story starts out with Taj, his brothers as the main guy characters. But in about the 4th or 5th chapter Michael will become one of the main characters and I'll have to switch over to the 'Sexy Side'
Main Characters
Taj 31:
tajj.jpg

TJ 26 :
TJthinking.jpg

Taryll 29:
taryllthink.jpg

Catherine 21
Seneca 21
Liz 21

Chapter 1 Part 1
Taj Jackson was the oldest son of Tito and a nephew to a very famous Michael.
His younger brother, Taryll tossed a small baseball in his hands as he lounged on the coach. TJ, the youngest of the brothers was out visiting his girlfriend, Ginny.The rain outside hit the big arched windows it seemed like such a perfect time to pull out a book. He got up from the computer in which he had been surfing the internet for over 3 hours now and walked over to the large bookshelf . He picked out a book he had never seen before and sat down next to Taryll and began reading.
Taryll sat up and looked over his older brother's shoulder, " What are you reading.
The change from the cold silence to a sudden voice made Taj jump. He tilted his head to Taryll and glared, " Don't do that." He said lowly then went back to work. Taryll became offended and rolled his eyes, " Sor-ry." But still didn't leave and asked again, " What are you reading?"
This time instead of shooting him angered glares he leaned back and stretched out his tired body. Sitting down at the computer so long really did a number on his body.
As he returned to a comfortable state he replied, " Just a book...It just seems interesting, ya know?"
Taryll nodded even though he had no idea what he was talking about.
" What's it about?" Taryll asked trying to read over his brother's shoulder.

Taj got up from the couch and took his book with him, " I don't know." He said before disappearing into the arched hallway.
Taryll rolled his eyes, " Whatever."
Taj opened up a door, the 4th one on the right to reveal is bedroom.
His bed wasn't a a "bed" rather than a matress on the floor with cluttered blankets and pillows waded up.
He let out a sigh as he tossed himself onto his matress. He nestled up in the covers and let out another restless sigh.
His eyes grew heavy and every few seconds he'd force himself awake. Then finally he grew too tired and weak to stay up and the world went black.
When he had awaken, it was the next day. TJ had come home and was playing chess with Taryll on the old, wooden kitchen table.
Taj wiped away the night's sleep from his eyes and stretched his body. His long-sleeved white t-shirt hung loose off his body, as did his black sweatpants.
" When did you get back?" Taj yawned.
" Last night." TJ said never taking his eyes away from the board, " You were already asleep though."
Taj yawned once more before turning around and opening the refridgerator for some breakfast.
Minutes after finishing his bowl of cereal, the phone had rang.
Taj leaned over from the couch and answered it.
" Hello?" He said politely.
" Hey, Taj."
" Hey Michael, how've you been?"
" I'm great...hope everythings going good with you in New York."
" They're great. TJ's getting ready to move out and live with Ginny for awhile."
" That's cool...so you guys doing another album yet?"
Taj leaned back, " Well, Yeah. Sort of. I've just started writing some songs last night, but other than that, we haven't really did anything. Plus the rain has been non-stop since we came here. So we haven't had time to do pretty much anything."
"Oh...well..I'll get back to ya, my kids are needing me. So I'll talk to you guys later."
"Alright, bye."
Taj put down the phone and ran his fingers through his soft braids once more before turning to look outside, the rain was still raining.
He looked around the room, the three of them had been couped up in this apartment long enough. They had been in New York 5 whole days, and have been spending 4 days of their vacation in the apartment because of the rain. And he had been wearing the same clothes from two days ago. He got up from the couch, took a glance over at his brother's then continued on to his room.
It had only been 5-10 minutes and Taj was bathed, and dressed in some fresh clothes. His brother's looked in on him from the kitchen as he passed them by, " Where you going?" Taryll asked.
" Out." He stopped at the door.
" Out where?"
" Anywhere." Taj's frustration grew with each annoying question.
"Why?"
"Because I don't wanna sit here and do nothing!" Taj grabbed a coat and his book and slammed the door after him. It wasn't like Taj to be so angry so quickly, but the rain and the apartment was just getting to his head.
The unyielding rain poured it's cold, wet splashes onto Taj's body, he quickly put on his black, puffy coat and zipped it up.
He shielded his eyes from the rain as he ran down the street, he stopped at the corner as cars passed infront of him.
As the street layed there alone, he began to cross.

I know not much is happenin in the story right now but this is just the beginning...I hope ya like it so far :D ...

SexySioux

Chapter 1 Part 2
The harsh rain had calmed down to a light drizzle.
When he had finally gotten home, it was almost dark. He unzipped his jacket and threw it in the corner by the door.
He grabbed his wet shirt by the bottom and lifted it over his head to reveal his lean, healthy body. He walked over to an arched window, painted with drops of rain. He leaned his head against it, the icy cold window gave him a headache and he shivered all over. He could see in off in a very far distance the bakery he had just been too. And a small blur of a person, which he assumed was Liz, getting into a taxi and driving off. He began to think about his day at the bakery, and he blushed and smiled to himself. He bit his lip to keep from smiling too much and he eventually moved away from the window.
Taj had finally decided he had enough of today and went back to his room. He crawled onto his bed and threw the covers over his tired body. He reached down under the covers and felt for the button of his pants. He slipped them off and threw them in a pile of clothes in a corner of his room.
He turned his body to face the wall and drifted off to sleep.
Taj didn't wake up till late afternoon the next day, he changed into fresh clothes and left his room. He went a short distance across the hallway to Taryll's room to see if he was awake. Taryll's bed was propped on a frame and his bedroom was neat and tidy, unlike Taj's room.
Taj didn't see his brother in his room, nor did he see TJ in his room or in the kitchen or living room. He was getting a little worried till he walked over to a window and saw his brother's outside, with Ginny. Amazingly the rain had stopped that morning and TJ had called up his girlfriend to come visit.
Taj grabbed his coat from the corner in case it was still cold outside and walked outside. He made his way up to his brother's and stopped to smile at Ginny.
" Hey you guys." Taj grinned.
A small wind blew Ginny's plantinum blonde hair out of her face and she smiled a bright smile, " Hi, Taj. How've you been?"
He blushed, " I'm great, what about yourself?"
" I've been doing ok."
TJ looked at Taj then back at Ginny. He grabbed her hand and pulled her closer to him, " Well Ginny and I are going to go upstairs...I'll see you guys later."
TJ pulled Ginny along and as they left she smiled, " Bye Taj." and winked.
Taryll's eyes grew wide as he looked over towards Taj, " Man Taj, you better watch out. Did you see the way Ginny looked at you?"
Taj blushed, "Yeah."
"Remember, she's TJ's."
Taj shrugged, " It's not my fault that she likes me."
" I'm SERIOUS man, don't do mess with her."
" Who said I liked her?"
" No one, but, just don't get any ideas."
Taj laughed, "Don't worry...I won't.", " I'll be home in a couple hours...I'm gonna be down at the bakery if anyone needs me."
Taryll nodded, "Alright, later."
And Taj continued down the street until he reached the bakery.
Upon entering the store, a knot formed in Taj's stomach and smile unleashed it's self on his face as he saw Liz attending to some customers. Today, was much busier than yesterday and he had to wait in line just to talk to her.
When it was his turn in line, Liz recognized him once more and smiled, " Hi. What are you doing here?"
" I'm hungry." He laughed, but knew in his heart he was lying.
" Right... What do you want?"
" A regular donut, I guess." He smiled.
She giggled and placed a glove on her hand to grab a donut.
She wrapped it up in plastic and placed it in a small basket, " 50 cents" She said giving him the box.
Taj dug in his pocket and put down 50 cents on the counter.
She smiled as she rung it up in the register, " I think I'm gonna join ya, if that's ok?"
He nodded, " You can, but what about the bakery?"
" I'll tell the new girl, Mary to cover for me." She said as she took off her apron and glove.
He smiled and walked over to the booth he was at yesterday. He slid in and placed his box to the side of him. Taj leaned back in the seat and sighed. He was almost asleep until Liz had come over and sat down.
" So whatcha doin?" Liz was so shy yesterday, but after a while she began to loosen up. After all...a chance to spend time with a celebrity is a 1 and million chance.
" I just woke up about a half hour ago."
" I have to get up at 3 every morning...but what are ya going to do when you got rent to pay." She laughed.
Liz's laugh was cut short when a woman, in her late late teens slowly approached the two.
" Excuse me...are you Taj Jackson?"
He smiled, " Yeah."
She held up a pen and paper, " Can I have an autograph!? I love your music!" She said with an unrelenting smile.
"Sure." He grabbed the pen and paper, "What's your name?"
" Carey."
" Beautiful name." He flirted.
" Thank you." Carey's cheeks reddend from blushing at his comment.
" Here you are." He gave her back the pad and pen and smiled.
Carey walked away in excitment.
Then suddenly, more people began to realize who he was and a good sized crowd began forming in the store.
Taj grabbed Liz's hand and flashes of light from camera's blinded the two of them as they tried to get out of the store. He led her outside and they began running down the street to get away from the swarming crowd.
When they had finally stopped, the crowd was so far away they just became a small blur. Taj and Liz looked at eachother breathless and laughed.
"Sorry about that." He smiled.
Liz giggled, " It's alright." She looked down at her watch, " I still have a few minutes left on my break, we can walk around the block if you want?"
Taj shrugged, " Doesn't bother me." The two of them began to walk slowly side by side.
" So how are your brothers?" She asked trying to strike up conversation.
" They're doing good. Today is the first sunny day since we got here, so we are all excited and doing stuff outside." He replied, "What made you wanna come sit by me?"
Liz blushed, she hoped he didn't realized she liked him.
" I wanted to." She smiled.
He laughed.
Liz looked back down at her watch and sighed, " I have to get back to work...Mary's probably upset with me."
Taj laughed, " Alright. I have to go back home anyway...I'll catch ya later." Taj began to cross the street when Liz stopped him.
"Taj." She said so softly that he almost didn't catch it.
He turned around, " Yeah?"
" Would you like to exchange numbers?"
A small smile slapped on Taj's face, " Sure."

I'd really appreciate feedback :thumbsup