[__Brenna\'s Gráfica versión tres__]

Lithium

oh my god, what is it with you people?! cindy, jordan? guess what, it's my thread and i'll blend whoever the f.uck i want. i've blended michael repeatedly, i've done all of his videos, and more. i've blended him to death. geezz you are so f.ucking rude. you don't even comment on my stuff, you just say 'how come you don't blend michael?', well i have blended michael and now i blend different people, so what?! gimme a break, shut the hell up and if you're not gonna comment then don't even bother coming to my thread k? simple as that.

at least some people have respect. thanks meggy.

Lithium

Originally posted by hot4uMichael
just a suggestion since we are on a Michael jackson board :)

what're you trying to say? That i'm not a michael jackson fan? well guess what i am!!! just because i don't spend all of my time worshiping the man like you do, doesn't make me any less of a fan. get over yourself, cindy.

thanks again to everyone else who actually has a soul.

A

Anonymous

Just because it's a Michael Jackson board she doesn't have to blend Michael Jackson Cindy. I mean, sure it's nice to see MJ pieces. But she decide herself whoever she wants to blend.

Lithium

thank you, emma. it's not like i've abandoned michael lol. i'll still blend him in the future.

anyway, here's somethin i just did:

hottest.jpg

and this i made for someone else earlier:

nade.jpg

Lithium

thanks, and i think i know why.

anyways i've posted these in my lj but i might as well post em here too i guess.. here's some stuff i've made in the past few days for other people and i think 1 or 2 for myself:

romance.jpg

wowwcopy.jpg

bethere.jpg

cometogether.jpg

faraway.jpg

canadian.jpg

nimrod.jpg

Lithium

thankies! :D

here's a nirvana wallpaper i made...
smellsnirvana6wz.jpg

and i just want everyone to know who said 'Why don't you blend michael anymore?!' well, i blended him. yes that's right. i entered lucys contest! :) so you can see my entry once the voting's up.

Lithium

i posted this stuff in my graphics journal but for those who can't view it; here's some of my recent stuff i've made..

viv_ch12_brenna.gif

^for lucy's challenge site

alone.jpg

^LJ layout

slime.jpg

^Blend just for the heck of it

gettome.jpg

^Graphics LJ Layout

Purple Rain

i think i have used almost every word to describe your work so..................

THOSE ARE TOTALLY WICKED!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats new! :D