[_Lani\'s Graphics_]

Thankies! And for those of you who like to make icons, and like Vanessa Paradis, I opened an Icontest Community for her, here, so please join if you're interested! We need members in order to start the first contest! =D

Tortured Soul

Originally posted by pretty in angora
Thankies! And for those of you who like to make icons, and like Vanessa Paradis, I opened an Icontest Community for her, here, so please join if you're interested! We need members in order to start the first contest! =D
ooh i think i'll join :D

dannykd

can i just ask can anyone give me the names of any programmes i can use for making grpahics? thnx danny

mike we love you

Lithium

um why did you post this in someone else's thread? you could've made a new one instead of posting in lani's thread.

but if you want to make graphics, you're gonna need either photoshop or paintshop pro.

hey look I'm alive!

023.jpg

c012.jpg

022.jpg

recent stuff.

Purple Rain

who are YOU? hahaha Great graphix lani! I can't stop listening to Bliss, I got it just a couple days ago :) I love all the stuffs specially the colo. :thumbsup

hot4uMichael

Originally posted by Lithium
um why did you post this in someone else's thread? you could've made a new one instead of posting in lani's thread.

but if you want to make graphics, you're gonna need either photoshop or paintshop pro.
and why do YOU care?

Oh my God! You guys are all so sweet! Thanks so much!

mj_best_fan, that blend is SO OLD! LMAO! i had to shudder when i looked at it.

But you just take the shape tool thing and make a layer underneath that of the picture you want to make into a polaroid, then you link the layers and do edit>>transform>>rotate, and have a party.

Purple Rain

Hey lani I tried to make a small clip thing like you did with Vanessa's video It came out all right but I need to make all the clips even so it doesnt bounce around :lol: