A banner needed

frozen rose

Is anyone able to make me a banner, with this picture?
60.jpg

with it saying 'Sensational Soul'. Can it also be animated in a way... like the text is always flashing...

frozen rose

oh yeah! are you able to delete some of your PMs. As I tried to PM you and... well... it didn't get through because you PM box is full.

eMJey fan

Originally posted by frozen rose
oh yeah! are you able to delete some of your PMs. As I tried to PM you and... well... it didn't get through because you PM box is full.
Oh sorry I now deleted all :D

eMJey fan..I'm kinda new to making graphics & such, but I have a question for ya....sounds stupid, but how do you make something move in the graphic....stupid I know...but maybe you go an answer?

EDIT: lemme me re-phrase that: how do u make the graphic animated? lol

eMJey fan

Originally posted by dangerousgurl829
eMJey fan..I'm kinda new to making graphics & such, but I have a question for ya....sounds stupid, but how do you make something move in the graphic....stupid I know...but maybe you go an answer?

EDIT: lemme me re-phrase that: how do u make the graphic animated? lol

Well it is easy u need just animated graphix in Adobe ImageReady and put window Animations and then you just make eg. in one layer is and in other is not etc. well you get it?

Really it is not stupid question cuz at firs I don't know that too :thumbsup

If you want I can give link where you can learn photoshop better? :D

Originally posted by eMJey fan
Well it is easy u need just animated graphix in Adobe ImageReady and put window Animations and then you just make eg. in one layer is and in other is not etc. well you get it?

Really it is not stupid question cuz at firs I don't know that too :thumbsup

If you want I can give link where you can learn photoshop better? :D

ooh yeah can you give me the link? that would be great, thanx!

I have Picture It! Photo 7.0...know anything about that program?..i dunno if it has animations in it...I'm pleased with it so far (I made my siggy blend w/ it)...but i kno i should get adobe photoshop or something...well thanx! :)

eMJey fan

Originally posted by dangerousgurl829
ooh yeah can you give me the link? that would be great, thanx!

I have Picture It! Photo 7.0...know anything about that program?..i dunno if it has animations in it...I'm pleased with it so far (I made my siggy blend w/ it)...but i kno i should get adobe photoshop or something...well thanx! :)

http://www.good-tutorials.com/

this one is really good

http://www.planetphotoshop.com/tutorials.html

:thumbsup Good luck in learning