A laughing NEWS that has been a \"bombshell\"

hot4uMichael

this is hallerious, I know that you all have heard stories that Michael Jackson will runaway from his country after the vindication probably next week. LMAO a swedish magazine has taken this story seriously and I've read TWO magazines about this new "news", one of the news magazine said Michael will live in Sweden :lol: and the other one says he will runaway to England, France or Saudia Arbia.

Here is one of the stories...

Jackson expect vindiction - moves from US
Jackson chooses Europe instead of US

HOLLYWOOD, If the jurors free's Michael from the molestations charges, he plans to "runaway" from US. His new home might be London or Paris.
- He still has alot of fans in Europe, Fox news reporter says.
Next week can be the most exciting week for Michael Jackson's fans and himself, that's when the jurors will decide Michael Jackson's destiny and future.

It'll be a vindication expection for a Las Vegas Bets group.

Don't like the sun
If Michael Jackson gets vindicated his plans are to leave USA.
- Sources are saying that he will almost immediatly leave to live in either Europe or Africa, fox news reported eariler this week.
His brother Jermanie Jackson spends alot of time in Saudia Arabia but it's not a country that suits for Michael.

- Michael don't like the sun and he is not so found of his brother Jermanie, Fox news says

Magnus Sundholm
Email him: magnus.sundholm@aftonbladet.se
Call the magazine to complain for TABLOIDS!!:
+4608-411 11 11
+4608-725 20 00

Black Loafers

:crackingu BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!! That was the most stupid thing I'v ever heard! Michael doesn't like his brother?? :laugh OFCOURSE HE DO Maaaan!!!!

But I wish it was true that he moved to Sweden :sidestare..Then Michael, me and Jenny and Cindy (depends on where in Sweden he settles down) Gonna party ALL NIGHT! Wohoo!! :drinkingb

coco

Well, let the Michael come to Paris, I and some other French fans will welcome him as he deserves :)

Actually, I prefer when tabloids speak about Mike's home, than when it's about him being a sick pedophile...

HeavenSent

I wouldn't take this so seriously. And whatever, it's a tabloid from completely diff. country. Like they'd even know his relations w/his brother OR where his plans are to live.

Whatever.

I'd just ignore it.

HeavenSent

Raymone Bain:
And let me also say something. I want to state for the record, unequivocally, Michael Jackson has not sold Neverland. He is not moving to Europe. That is a rumor.

It started two weeks ago. I addressed it in Santa Maria. The American press has not played up on it, but a couple of the European papers decided to make it headline news. And I have been getting calls all day regarding that.

Michael Jackson has not sold Neverland. And he will be remaining at Neverland, and he is not moving to Europe.

Source: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRI.../25/lol.04.html

So can we just consider this a headline that doesn't deserve the light of day?

MJISHOT

Michael looked at houses in england before i think..... even if its true, i wouldnt be complaning if he moved here :laugh but i dont think he would cos he hates english paparazzi!