A lot of members on lately. Rock on, MJEOL!

mcilroga

When I first joined this board a few months back, it was not nearly as busy as it is now. 7, 8, 9, 10 members on at once TOPS! That doesn't mean it wasn't great, cause it was! I absolutely loved (and still do) the place, because of the kind members (who know how to spell). :lol

But now, there's a LOT more members on! Maybe because Michael's been in the media a lot lately, who knows? But it freakin' rocks! Right now, there's 24 members on (24!!!) How cool is that?! Am I the only one noticing this lately?

Thank you to the MJEOL staff & members for making this community what it is.

:smilie

mysteriousone

mcilroga;175599 said:
When I first joined this board a few months back, it was not nearly as busy as it is now. 7, 8, 9, 10 members on at once TOPS! That doesn't mean it wasn't great, cause it was! I absolutely loved (and still do) the place, because of the kind members (who know how to spell). :lol

But now, there's a LOT more members on! Maybe because Michael's been in the media a lot lately, who knows? But it freakin' rocks! Right now, there's 24 members on (24!!!) How cool is that?! Am I the only one noticing this lately?

:smilie

LOL Jesse!!! It's very quiet here right now! Everything has calmed down alot and everything is running alot faster! Yeah, with the WMA's today, MJEOL was full-on! Unbelievable! I LOVEEEED IT, even if it did take forever for pages to download and posts to go through! It was awesome! :yayyay

I second that! :8-26-03respect:

Mysti!

Shannon

Awww... what a lovely thread. :wub: Yes, it has been a bit more activity as of late, and who knows the reason for that. We can either thank Michael for that, or let all the credit go to our wonderful people in MJEOL. :8-26-03fruits_apple Thank YOU for making the board a nice place to be. :D

Saphster

I noticed it too because it's moving slow, and too many people are replying to the same topic! :lol But, it's all good. I still loves it.:)

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the compliments. I just wish we didn't have the big slow-down. But hopefully, that won't happen again. :lol

But yeah it was fun. I was doing a bunch of different things at the same time: listening to Radio One Capital Radio, recording and processing the audio files, uploading images to the gallery, posting updates, adding links the downloads, etc. It was fun too because everyone was so excited and having so much fun. :D

That's why it's so disappointing that some people purposely tried to ruin the situation.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
glittergloved_one;175973 said:
:eek: What? When? That's really weird! Like, people on MJEOL?:blink:
No, I'm talking about the aftermath now in the media after all the fun we (fans who couldn't be there) were having.

mysteriousone

whisper;175971 said:
Thanks for the compliments. I just wish we didn't have the big slow-down. But hopefully, that won't happen again. :lol

But yeah it was fun. I was doing a bunch of different things at the same time: listening to Radio One Capital Radio, recording and processing the audio files, uploading images to the gallery, posting updates, adding links the downloads, etc. It was fun too because everyone was so excited and having so much fun. :D

That's why it's so disappointing that some people purposely tried to ruin the situation.

Yeah, it was fun! Good god I dunno what I would have done without you guys in MJEOL! You made it possible for me to feel as if I were actually in London--it was that great! :D

I know! I honestly had no idea all the refreshing etc was slowing it down in here, and thought best I leave the thread, after I saw your post, and go shout instead, but then realised that was slowing it down too, so thought I'd leave altogether and come back when it had quietened down! I got through the thread alot faster when I came back too! :D

I'm looking forward to the next event for sure!

Mysti!

Shannon

whisper;175971 said:

Wow... You're a doll, whisper. :p You're doing such an amazing job here, it's really admirable. :8-26-03respect: