A Question

Shannon

I am terrible in making these graphic stuff, and I can only say that I admire all of you who - in my point of view at least - are simply brilliant. :)

However, I never say no to a challenge, and when I was asked to make some graphic things for a new website, I made the terrible mistake to say yes. :unsure: So now I've bought Photoshop and have practiced for a while, yet, I can't say I'm getting any wiser.

As you all know, Photoshop is a very advanced program, so I would love if you could give me some tips. What I really want to find out is how you 'make the pictures fade into each other'. If you understand what I mean. I don't know how to explain it. :lol

Please don't laugh. :unsure:

Thank you.

mysteriousone

Shannon said:
I am terrible in making these graphic stuff, and I can only say that I admire all of you who - in my point of view at least - are simply brilliant. :)

However, I never say no to a challenge, and when I was asked to make some graphic things for a new website, I made the terrible mistake to say yes. :unsure: So now I've bought Photoshop and have practiced for a while, yet, I can't say I'm getting any wiser.

As you all know, Photoshop is a very advanced program, so I would love if you could give me some tips. What I really want to find out is how you 'make the pictures fade into each other'. If you understand what I mean. I don't know how to explain it. :lol

Please don't laugh. :unsure:

Thank you.

:rollin Well you know, Veronica, you can't be good at everything! Hell if I could write a fanfic like yours, I wouldn't even bother with blends and stuff, unless someone was twisting my arm! :cryptic

:wub:

Mysti!

*BEGS* Someone help her...pleaseeeeeee!!!!

Shannon

Thank you, Kesenai Tsumi. :) It was a little helpful, I guess practice makes it easier. Is there any other advises you can offer me?

mysteriousone... Aww, you're sweet. :wub:

sodium amytal

On blending or Photoshop in general? Well, I can sorta tutor you through MSN/YIM/AIM if you'd like. n__n It's easier that way. :3

Shannon

Kesenai Tsumi said:
On blending or Photoshop in general? Well, I can sorta tutor you through MSN/YIM/AIM if you'd like. n__n It's easier that way. :3
Go ahead. You find the link in my profile.

mysteriousone

Shannon said:
Thank you, Kesenai Tsumi. :) It was a little helpful, I guess practice makes it easier. Is there any other advises you can offer me?

Yes...thank you so much for helping Veronica, Kesenai! :D

mysteriousone... Aww, you're sweet. :wub:

And you my dear, are so much sweeter:wub: Thank you for my avatar and siggy:mf_w00t2: I LOVE THEMMM!!! :cloud9

*Squeals with delight*

Mysti!

Shannon

Awww, Mysti, you're so adorable. :wub: I'm glad you like them, but I think we have to make you something new very soon. :8-26-03fruits_apple I feel like I am getting better for every day, so with that speed, hey, find some pictures for me and I'll get it done. :D

And mcilroga, believe it or not, but it's not that difficult when you first begin to understand it. ;)