A sweetest love letter from Michael

Kanya

I am almost always sepulchral and forelorn...And I have need of cheering myself and others to cease being like that...

Read, please:

"Dear You,

Have you ever noticed that every love song contains the word "you"? Like, for example: "Oh, How Happy You Have Made Me"; "Can I See You In The Morning" or "The Love You Save". So, that's why I thought it would be allright to start this love letter to you with "Dear You". If it works in songs of love, it ought to be right on for letters of love, too, don't you agree?

Of course, there's another reason, too. I don't know your name. Chances are we have never met. And maybe you are just starting to really get to know me through the pages and pictures here in "TcB" . You're luckier than I am. I don't even get to know the first thing about you, the girl I'm hoping to find someday...some how...some way...I can't even be sure you're reading this. But I won't lose hope. I will never stop looking for your face in every audience I see before me, in every eager fan who waves and smiles at me. I'll be waiting for you, baby. Will you wait, too?

I'll be there...

Michael.
(from TcB magazine, Michael, aged 13, I believe).

...This is the same manner innocent manner of my writing a letter at 13...

Kanya

Don't faint, okay? It is simply one of the endless proofs that there is no other creature in this world more sweet and tender and beautiful than Michael!...Such an innocent letter...

Do not forget: Michael is still like that and shall "never stop looking"...

Kanya

It is something that Michael himself has written back in his early teens!...I have written the source below the letter...Believe me, I found this letter on the Jackson 5 Collector site...

And I will soon post another one from him...

Kanya

And I have just said that it is: It is a letter that Michael has written for the fans of TcB magazine, for the fans as a whole. It is from, I believe, 1971.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry, but that's how we do things here. We need urls/sources for information. Unless you're a long trusted source of accurate information, you'll probably be asked for a source for information like this.

Is there a website with this information or a scan of the letter somewhere online?

Kanya

I am sorry I cannot help you on that...But I have not seen the letter on any website so far...And God knows I have browsed through, I suspect, all of them!...But it is true...The letter is typed and written in the Italic form, with a picture of Michael sitting down, his chin upon his folded hands, his hands upon his knees, and wearing a dreamiest look...

And has got Michael's hand signature...I may not be a long source of accurate information, but a tiny one am... :wilted_ro

Kanya

And has got Michael's hand signature...I may not be a long source of accurate information, but a tiny one am... :wilted_ro

Shannon

Well, if Michael actually have written it, I must say he is the sweetest 13 year old I've ever heard of. :) He wrote and talked like he had had the life experience of an 80 years old man ever since he was a child. I adore him so much.

Kanya

I love your words!...Thank you for returning to this thread. Michael did wrote it...I have found another love letter from Michael on the same Jackson 5 Collector site, devoted to "Valentine's Day", and I promise I shall presently write it for you all... :dog: