About the new Carl tom\'s book Dangerous liaison

Teva

@Shelly
When I first started to read the blog I said to myself WTH is this. Is this a hater masqurading as a fan? I still have no clue what the book is about, or the point it is trying to make. I do know I wouln't be caught within 10 feet of it.

shelly

[quote name="Teva"]@Shelly
When I first started to read the blog I said to myself WTH is this. Is this a hater masqurading as a fan? I still have no clue what the book is about, or the point it is trying to make. I do know I wouln't be caught within 10 feet of it.[/quote]

The book is about MJ 's relationhsip with young boys and the author real's name is Thomas O’Carroll a convicted pedophile (according to that site). The people who write recommandation on the cover of the book thinks pedophilia is ok.

http://vindicatemj.wordpress.com/20...-but-welcome-thomas-ocarroll-is-it-the-answer

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_O'Carroll

The author of the blog is far from being a hater.

shelly

[quote name="Teva"]
The author of the blog is far from being a hater.

Well Shelly I have been poking around the site. Are you the correspondent author he/she speaks of?[/quote]

Well I gave her one link about the 2nd lawsuit in 1996.

Teva

She is talking about mental illness, psychology, etc. When reading these sites it is important I know something about the author. The message and the messenger are important to me.

shelly

[quote name="Teva"]She is talking about mental illness, pychologhy, etc. When reading these sites it is important I know something about the author. The message and the messenger are important to me.[/quote]

She said in one of her post that she lives with her mom who is a psychiatrist but I don't think she is a kid because she said that about herself:

"It is a complete shame I hadn’t been among Michael Jackson’s supporters before he died. When all those awful allegations against him reached my part of the world in mid-90s I couldn’t withstand the general wave of mistrust towards Michael and half-believed the horrible rumors about him saying to myself that “there couldn’t be smoke without fire” and “if so many people think that way they can’t be all wrong about it”."

Saphster

8. In fact, with so many pedophiles being in positions of power IF Michael had ever given them a wink or a slightest hint that he was “one of them”, they would have shielded and protected him in an absolutely the same effective way they are doing it for themselves. They would have opened their arms to him and kept him safe, sound and ready for the victory day they are working for.

9. Since there are so many of them and many of them are so powerful, they would have surely known which strings to pull to check and control the MEDIA so that it doesn’t hurt their greatest, dearest and handsomest boy.

10. There wouldn’t have been any media frenzy and if any mischief on his part had been occasionally noticed it would have been passed off as a mild eccentricity which would only add to his irresistible charm.

11. The fact that Michael never took their hint and never went for what they wanted of him proves that HE WASN’T ONE OF THEM.

12. In his numerous public statements Michael made it absolutely clear that he didn’t want to be even minimally associated with their filth.

------------------------------------------------

I agree with these points but I still wouldn't buy it. I need my money for more important things.

shelly

[quote name="Saphster"]8.

I agree with these points but I still wouldn't buy it. I need my money for more important things.[/quote]

You should not buy that book. The author of that book is a convicted pedophile.

Palmyra

[quote name="shelly"]
[quote name="Teva"]

Well Shelly I have been poking around the site. Are you the correspondent author he/she speaks of?[/quote]

Well I gave her one link about the 2nd lawsuit in 1996.[/quote]

Why did you guys switch from male to female? Isn't this Tom person a guy? Some of your further down posts say "she." I am lost.

[quote name="shelly"]You should not buy that book. The author of that book is a convicted pedophile.
[/quote]

Michael doesn't need to be associated with or defended by an actual pedophile. I would agree in not supporting this guy/woman/person/Tom.

oldschoolfan

I'm totally confused here. The person who wrote this book is a paedophile?!?!?! Has he even met Michael? Being a sick child molesting freak does not qualify you to tell me what Michael and didn't do. These books never do well anyway, I had a book about Michael being a child molester and it was worth $2,000 because nobody bought it, there were only a few copies known still available. It's in the bin where it belongs.

OneMoreChance

I new this book was gonna be no good the minute I first heard about. I'm sorry but in my opinion if being a pedophile is illegal (which it should be) then writing books that are pro-pedophilia should also be illegal. I don't give a sh*t about Freedom of Speech when it comes to this.

MJfan01'

[quote name="Jeniffer30"]I new this book was gonna be no good the minute I first heard about. I'm sorry but in my opinion if being a pedophile is illegal (which it should be) then writing books that are pro-pedophilia should also be illegal. I don't give a sh*t about Freedom of Speech when it comes to this.[/quote]

:educate

oldschoolfan

PRO-paedophilia?! Is this person saying that Michael was a paedophile and it was okay? Are you kidding?! If Michael was a paedophile I wouldn't give him the freaking time of day! If this person is writing a book about pro-paedophilia he is obviously just using Michael as a segway to get more sales. How about using someone who actually IS a child molester for starters, not someone that was accused and found not guilty.

Saphster

Well, when you think about it if the author is a pedophile and he if says that Michael was NOT a pedophile then that says something.

BUUUUUT I am not defending this guy. I hate child molesters. They are the scum of this earth. I will only agree with the part where he says Michael would have been protected if he really was guilty and not shunned by the world. If there is some sort of secret society of pedophiles (which is not hard to believe seeing as how many horrible things there are in this world) Michael would have been well protected by them if he really was a pedophile. But this guy said it himself. He said that Michael showed disgust and never associated himself with these type of people. MJ did say that anyone who touched a child needed help.

People have treated Michael like $hit for many years for things he never did. Nice to have someone defending Michael for a change but it's not coming from a good place. I know he didn't do squat to a child. I did my research.

He's just trying to get in good with the fans to sell his book.