AJ & Free From 106 and Park on BET Defend Michael.

mjj_jdj

I was watching BET's 106 & park music video show and AJ and Free (who are the host of the show) defended Michael... AJ said ppl need to stop calling Michael Jackson .. Michael Jacko.. because they would never ever ever disrespect any white great artist like Beatles or Elvis Presley, so they shouldnt disrespect our black legend like that.. His Name is not Jacko.. his name is Michael Jackson and if you are going to talk about him talk about him correctly.. Just because he has troubles doesnt mean you can demean him... they are alonely allegations..

^^ thats what he said :wink :wink :wink THATS RIGHT AJ TELL EM
Ill try to catch the show again and record the audio

RIGHT ON RIGHT ON!!!!! I knew AJ and Free would back him up cuz Free went through rumours herself so yeah she know how it is!!! Anyway BET iz da bombdiggity!!!!! lol

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
And I missed it! Anyway, the show repeats tomorrow at 11:00 AM ET / 10:00AM CT and reportedly it's at the beginning or near the begging of the program.

If I catch it, I'll let yall know.

mjj_jdj

Yes it is at the beginning when they start to read the news or watever toward the beginning of the program before they start the countdown

hot4uMichael

It's always amazing to hear that there are people who stands on Michael's side, as for us we already do that but them others i meant

HeavenSent

Of course it's disrespect, it's not his name.

People always treating Michael like he's a sport or something. Sick.

I wish I could have caught that. Way to go AJ and Free!

floacist

Originally posted by HeavenSent
If Mike showed up? You'd have people who never heard of BET all up in there. heh.

Yeah I know eh! But when someone mentions the name Michael Jackson on 106,Rap city or Grown Folks music(which was the best show in the WORLD) people go all crazy , I remember Patti Labelle was hosting Grown Folks Music and had all Michael videos on her segment and went off on how much she loves him:)

Michael needs to go on Freestyle friday and battle Eminem, now that would be a battle worth seeing. :lol: