Al manik

craze4mj

okay i know they were friends...but what exactly happened that split them apart...cuz i saw how he showed the pics of michael and his kids after his death and talked real nice about mike....and he seems sweet...so im curious to know what caused them to split

Palmyra

In Malnik's few interviews, I didn't hear any mention of a falling out. I was, however, very bothered by Malnik releasing pictures of the children. Why release pictures of Michael's children after Michael died? It's not like the children died. It makes no sense to release the pictures when their father did not want the kids to be in the spotlight.

But I do have the same question about John Landis (the director of Thriller and Black or White). What happened between Landis and Michael? On the Black or White set, they seemed very friendly (remember the Mac and Michael food fight? That's the one), but early this year, Landis sued Michael and he made some critical remarks about Michael after Michael's death.

Missy

Palmyra;218057 said:
But I do have the same question about John Landis (the director of Thriller and Black or White). What happened between Landis and Michael? On the Black or White set, they seemed very friendly (remember the Mac and Michael food fight? That's the one), but early this year, Landis sued Michael and he made some critical remarks about Michael after Michael's death.
Really? :(

landis still had the guts to come out infront of the camera or go to Larry King Live and said something about Michael.. Well, you know what guys.. I think he still respect Michael as an artist and a nice friend when they did the Thriller and B or W videos, but the thing "was" he sued Michael because of the royalties of the Thriller video that he claimed he wasn't paid for.. :oops: BUt how come he didn't sue Michael for the B or W video and just the Thriller?????? It doesn't make sense... :pullhair:icon_hitting:blink::uh_uh:

candles

well figuratively speaking, Thriller is a bigger video than B and W i think.

i was surprised by John Landis. They did seem very close especially in the making of Thriller. Business messes all things up. Did MJ even know his finances? In that phone conversation when he was talking about the guy, forget his name, but saying he didn't trust him. MJ didn't know what was in his accounts and all that...i'm not assuming that the royalties for Thriller come directly o ut of MJ's account but...ugh I dont evne know what to say anymore. I'm tired of all of this. Just let the man go. Why does everything have to come down to money

And what critical things did John Landis say on Mj?

I wish I could write here the "exact" words he said at the Larry King Live segment.. Hopefully u can still find it in youtube, he was with Miko and somebody else.. I could not find it in the CNN.com search anymore! :blink:

landis, as I have read on wikipedia, he wasn't paid for four years of the royalty... So, that means, he wasn't getting money from the video since mid 2004 until the date he sued Michael??????????? :unsure:

I hope he will just let go of the case... I hope he'll just think of Michael's kids this time... :(

The PICS were first stolen from Al's wife private face book account hence why she is suing TMZ. And as far as why she released the PICS well you have to admit they do show a different side to Michael and that is why she said she did it. To counter the BS said about Michael and the kids