AllGood sues Jackson Estate for $300 million

MJfan01'

AllGood Entertainment is now going after Michael Jackson's estate in the battle over profits from the upcoming movie "This Is It," along with revenues from the Sony catalog -- and the company wants more than $300 million!!!

AllGood previously filed suit against Michael Jackson, AEG Live and Frank Dileo for $40 million -- that's when Jackson was alive. Now AllGood filed an amended lawsuit today in federal court, which now includes the estate of Michael Jackson. The original defendants are still named in the amended suit.

AllGood sued because it claims Dileo acted as Jackson's agent and agreed to a Jackson family reunion concert and that got torpedoed when the London concerts were booked.

As for why the demand has swelled from $40 mil to $300 mil, AllGood says it never anticipated that Jackson would die and that a movie would be made, which now ups the ante.

AllGood is AlsoSuing John Branca and John McClain, co-special administrators of the estate

http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/16/michael-jackson-allgood-estate-lawsuit/#comments
:glare:

Cristine87

MJfan01';222937 said:
As for why the demand has swelled from $40 mil to $300 mil, AllGood says it never anticipated that Jackson would die and that a movie would be made, which now ups the ante.

What? Ups the ante? That doesn't mean they're entitled to $300 million! Greedy bastards!

Saphster

Wow...they just don't give a **** that someone died. A father...that estate is now for his children and mother....don't they care??

This world really does revolve around money. It's pathetic.

HeavenSent

Why the hell is Michael and his estate being dragged into this? This has to do with FRANK DILEO not Michael Jackson and the fact that they had the f*cking nerve to say that they didn't anticipate Michael dying, automatically puts them on my list. How insensitive and shallow can you f*cking get.

The estate needs to play hardball and sue THEIR asses right back. This is ridiculous.

SexyChica

Who the f^ck do they think they are? This world is so evil. I am beyond digusted by them and their idea they think they deserve over $300 mil. I'm at a lost for words by their actions and the actions of many since MJ's passing.