An Amazing Court Picture

Labomba

It hurts me although to see these court pictures of Michael 'cause it's just insanity, but anyways, I've found an amazing picture of Michael from the court now on 16th of August this year. He looks just perfect here, perfect hair, shape of pose, lips, his adoreable clif in his chin and the little goody smile that he's processing to make us fans quiver with chills. Here's the picture

capt.e082104a.jpg

minnie michael

yes that pic is amazing perfect...Michael looks so peaceful and sweet..he looks like wanna say someting..and smile sweet..i love the expression on his face..this is my favourite expression of Michael's.. :D :D :licklips:

Labomba

He looks so fresh and young and so incredible good at the 16th of august. I simply just smiled and smiled when i saw these pics

Originally posted by LaBomba
He looks so fresh and young and so incredible good at the 16th of august. I simply just smiled and smiled when i saw these pics

I thought previously that you said that Michael looked like a freak, and how could anyone think that he looked good. But now you seem to have changed your mind instantly. I think you should stick to one kinda of opinion rather than switching from one to another, cause it could get people into serious bother, and you can be accused of having a split Personality as you already know

~Jamie~

SexyMJLover

Originally posted by Labomba
never said that Michael looked like a freak he don't he looks amazing
erm, yes u did Cindy... so that just proves what a liar u r! :tickingti

or perhaps it was your 'other' personality that said it and u can't remember! :rolleyes:

SexyMJLover

just to remind u Cindy...

its not right at all. and then when fans are saying that michael is always sexy and all, come on, look at this pic

he looks kinda freaky there come on, the eyes are too big and the plastic thing he has on his nose. come on what is that.

u still gonna sit there and lie through YOUR teeth that u didn't say it? :tickingti

MJPowerOfLove

Originally posted by Labomba
could you PLEASE stop tell us
cindy, what about you?
i feel tired (and not only me) from such a pyscho person, like you cindy.
you two-faced liar.
and don't say no. coz you perfectly know what i mean. and God see all.

:censored: cindy, how you dare to post something like this about Michael????!!!!!
its not right at all. and then when fans are saying that michael is always sexy and all, come on, look at this pic

he looks kinda freaky there come on, the eyes are too big and the plastic thing he has on his nose. come on what is that.

and now you came here & posted that he is amazing.

i never saw in my life someone - like you, cindy
Michael Jackson will feel disgust if he will know about ''fan''
puke.gif
like you

Yes Labomba, that is an absolutely stunning pic of Michael! My goodness! Can he get any finer!? I love that his lips are not so dang red like many pix tend to make them look.
capt.e082104a.jpg

:licklips: SEXY!SEXY!

JunSummergirl

I thought previously that you said that Michael looked like a freak, and how could anyone think that he looked good. But now you seem to have changed your mind instantly. I think you should stick to one kinda of opinion rather than switching from one to another, cause it could get people into serious bother, and you can be accused of having a split Personality as you already know

Geez, why does it matter anyway? It's possible for people to look so ugly in one picture but really handsome in the other. It's her opinion, and you can change the opinion of how someone looks

cindy, what about you?
i feel tired (and not only me) from such a pyscho person, like you cindy.
you two-faced liar.
and don't say no. coz you perfectly know what i mean. and God see all.

Stop being immature. It is not necessary to call people psychos and liars just because she said he looked unattractive. I love MJ but the world isn't gonna end!

A

Anonymous

You guys have to know that MJ has 'fans' everwhere that aren't really FANS. They'll make fun of him at times or whatnot. Now I'm not saying if you don't think MJ is attractive you aren't a fan, but when fans will point out 'oh this and that is too big' blah blah..yes..and? Isn't he still Michael? No matter what he looks like? He could like like a pile of shit for all I care. He's still the man, Michael Jackson.