An Amazing Court Picture

Michaels Lover

Originally posted by JunSummergirl
Stop being immature. It is not necessary to call people psychos and liars just because she said he looked unattractive. I love MJ but the world isn't gonna end!
if you know cindt like we do...i dont know if you do...

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by Michaels Lover
if you know cindt like we do...i dont know if you do...

No, she isn't familiar with Cindy's 2904829458 personalities.

MJPowerOfLove

Stop being immature. It is not necessary to call people psychos and liars just because she said he looked unattractive.
IT'S NOT ONLY BECAUSE OF THIS
HERE IS OTHER REASONS TOO
MANY REASONS
AND IT NOT MY FAULT THAT CINDY LOVE TO HURT PPL'S & SHE ENJOY IT.

Mikey's Angel

Cindy!!! What the :censored: did you say about Michael!!!!!???? He looks great!! So don't come around here and talk bullshit about Michael!!!!!!!! :screaming

JunSummergirl

. Now I'm not saying if you don't think MJ is attractive you aren't a fan, but when fans will point out 'oh this and that is too big' blah blah..yes..and? Isn't he still Michael? No matter what he looks like? He could like like a pile of shit for all I care. He's still the man, Michael Jackson.

In a way, that's what you're saying though LOL. In a way, you're saying that you're a real fan of MJ if you don't point out the way he looks.

cecilia

Guys, stop fighting! Please, I beg you... I'm a photographer, and I must tell you a photo can be tricky sometimes. It can show you just as you are, it can show you perfect or it can show you ugly. The photographer is the first responsable for the result. The make up is also important, the light, etc... And of course the model, who can have a super day or an unlucky day, well, you know a photo depends on these things...
A photo is an illusion, fantasize about it, but never forget it's just an illusion! The materia is illusion, we're all gonna get old and die, be sure about that! A world of beauty and glamour is created just in front of our eyes through the fashion magazines, through the world of what we generally call showbiz, but this is a world built on an illusion. As I am conscious about it is fine, I can have fun. But when I start believe this is the real world, the problems will start to appear. I will start to judge some of the people around me saying they are old, ugly, or just the opposite I will start to judge those who are vulnerable, those who used plastic surgeries... Get the point??? All the matter is the LOVE. Love each other, and try to understand the world. The world is so complex... The human being is so complex...
Michael is beautiful, gorgeous, but definetely he's not perfect. And I'm glad he's not perfect, I'm glad he's making mistakes. He's just human and I CHOOSE TO LOVE AND RESPECT HIM, as a artist and as a human being.
:)

A

Anonymous

In a way, that's what you're saying though LOL. In a way, you're saying that you're a real fan of MJ if you don't point out the way he looks.

A person like yourself, who is in love with the physical..or shall I say the OLD physical side of Michael..to the point to where you see him now you feel the need to point out that you think he's ugly..why should that matter? How many times can you point that out? We all know MJ isn't your average guy, we know half of the world don't find him attractive..so to point that out is stupid and redundant.

So no. That's not what I'm saying. Michael has male fans, I'm sure most of them aren't and have never been sexually attracted to him, it has nothing to do with being a fan of the ARTIST. If you feel he's not attractive now, just don't comment. It's nothing new. The little 'comments' that people have made about him is probably the reason why he did what he did.

Badine

I have never seen MJ as unattractive. I think hes has always been beautiful. But for some reason I think hes been getting sexier as hes gotten older. And I agree with Vicky. Its not nice to pick apart anyones appearence. I dont like it when people pick apart the way I look so why should I do it to other people? Treat people the way you want to be treated.

But its not just about his looks either. The fact that hes a beautiful sould and a gentlemen is very sexy. Nothing it better than a guy who treats a lady right. and I bet MJ totally knows how to treat a lady.

But I personally am very attracted to Mike and that pic that Cindy posted is AMAZING!!!!!! GAH! ITs one of my favourite pics now!

And yes we all have unflattering pictures. And yes some pics of Mike are better than others. But I have yet to see an "ugly" pic of Mike.