An Interesting look at MJ

Michael has always had the ability to speak his mind, and at no point has he hesitated to do so. Michael is very sensitive, and he isn't affraid to share those felling with someone, and be so open about them. Because Michael, is so sensitive and so open about certain issue's. People find that to be quite strange because you don't normally see many men expressing there fellings on certain touchy subjects, and it's more likely that a woman would express there feeling more often than what a man would. Many men seem to close there self off when coming to emotions because they want to secure there manly figure, so many people would jump to conclusions and think michael is gay. Another reason why people would think this is mostly of the obvious reason is; He wears Make-up.

I have never ever though this about Michael, and I praise Michael for him to be able to express his feeling like that, and thats an amazing quality in a person

~Jamie~

CypressHill

I don't think Mikester is feminine at all. It all depends on what you call feminine. His voice might sound alittle like it when he speaks but the way the man acts and just behaves is not feminine by any means :)

Look at how he dances and behaves onstage, his walk isn't feminie neither.
When he sings he can either have a soft voice(You are not alone)
or more agressive like in DS or the end of Earth Song(what about etc..)

I apreciate it ALOT that he really never acts arrogant or cocky , always friendly and polite. The man has an incredible heart, an awesome human being. No other artists can bring his pain about certain things so lifelike like Michael, check him out in the Earth Song clip, Heal the world, Man in the mirror, the lyrics.

Anyway, back to the person, how he is...he even can forgive people that
done horrible shit to him. I remember in a interview i read awhile ago he said "Yeah the media has told lots of lies about me, like sleeping in a oxygen chamber and just plain rumors, it hurts me, but i'm willing to forgive them.
I mean...how incredible is that? Ask some true MJ fans what they would want to do with the tabloids and writers..heh.

Some people are so quick to judge about this man, some people actually want to learn on how wrong they think about MJ, they will listen to you if you bring up facts and show what an good human being MJ is, however..SOME people are so damn ignorant as f*** they say "Oh, look at him, that makes him guilty right there" and i've come to the conclusion NEVER to try to discuss about Michael anymore, it's no use.

Not so long ago on the MJJforum chat i was talking to this girl, she asked me what my favorite song off HIStory was, and i said Earthsong, that it still brings shivers trough my spine,goosebumps, an amazing video with all the elephants and trees coming back up , and she replied "that's really cool, a male who can be sensative like that" she said, she wished more men were like that, and not try to avoid things like that, not being ashamed to cry about things, not try to act hard all the time, it's stupid . And i agree with her to the fullest . That's what makes Michael so cool,. he's DAMN good for children, the same with Animals(and i apreciate that alot) he truly cares about things.

Take for example the rapper Eminem (he's cool, i'm down with his music) but as a person when in public he seems annoying, however during a interview or his lyrics you can hear he's a different person , in public he tries to act tough and hard and like a tough guy and what not...but in all reality, the man has got a heart too, and can be sensitive about certain things as well...some peeps thinking that it makes them more "gay-ish" or whatever..but that hasn't got ANYTHING to do with that. I'm totally crazy about Animals, it can make me cry out LOUD when i see those f'ers in Canada attacking seals with harpoons and knives, it can also bring the devil outta me, or how some countries treat dogs and cats, or here when i read in the newspaper how some MORON (who deserves death) cut off the tongue of a horse, and so many other horrible and sick things.

several songs of artists (MJ, 2pac) can give me the shivers, i'm not a violent person and never tried to act tough or what not...but does that make me a gay? HELL NO :):D

Ok, that's it folks.

floacist

But, I think Michael's like this, not because he is gay at all...but because he is SO secure with his sexuality, and doesn't feel the need to act all macho. It's just not the way he is, he's not like other guys, as he once said lol. There's also the make up thing, but like Feli said, a lot of reason behind that is because of his disease, but people just don't tend to think like that. They think 'oh he wears make up and had these operations to look like a woman' blablabla, all that kinda shit. So not true.

I love how he isn't afraid to say what he thinks, how he feels-he is one of very few people who do that. People just misjudge him, not understand what he really is about, and therefore label him as something wrong.

Preach Lucy ppreeeaaaaccchhh!:)
He doesnt have to be some macho man or thug to prove that he is a man he is a man by the way he respects women, he is more a man than any rapper or rocker because I have never heard Michael call a woman a hoe,bitch,slut or whore in any of his songs and respect makes him a MAN.

LuckyStar

Like many of you said, men who arent pumped up and rough are concidered feminin and guys are afraid of them. But Michael has an inner strength that makes him feels secure and doesnt feel the need to be someone he isnt. But I wouldnt say hes femenin, hes just a sensetive(sp?) guy and men hates them but women LOVES them!

Off_the_wall

Originally posted by whisper
The hell is up with this 'feminine' qualities? What? B/c he isn't a netherthal? B/C he's not crushing beer cans on his head?? I mean at some point it's gonna have to dawn on society that can be very 'male' and STILL be thoughtful and soft-spoken. I don't think that's 'feminine' at all, nor do I buy that he's feminine.

I think he's 'childlike'. And in this society, anything other than the extreme alpha-male behavior is seen as 'feminine'. So no I don't think he's feminine. I think he's childlike and since he's a man, people confuse that with 'feminity'.

*agrees* Whisper u sed exactly what i was thinking!!

MJforever

um i dont think he's feminine... i mean just cuz he has a high voice and he wears makeup, i dunno. they try to make him out to be something he's not. we all know Michael's a straight man and haters will prolly call him all sorts of things but i think he just appears to be more kinda feminine cuz he's sensitive and he's able to articulate his feelings better than other guys. i mean, what kinda of stupid macho guy would write Earth Song or Heal the World? i'm kinda glad he's not like that. he's special in his own way.