Another marriage...no music life?

Saphster

I read this comment here--->http://www.gallery.steady-laughing.com/ ... ge_id=2837

I found it interesting.

"THAT HE STARTED BECOMING MORE INVOLVED WITH HIS MUSIC AND JUST COULDN'T GRASP THE REALITY OF MARRIAGE AND WHAT IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT. HE'S SAID HIS SELF LATER THAT IF HE EVER MARRIES AGAIN, THERE WILL BE NO MUSIC LIFE. JUST MARRIED LIFE. I FOR ONE WISH HE AND HER COULD FIND THEIR WAY BACK TO ONE ANOTHER, ALTHOUGHT SHE'S MARRIED TO SOMEONE ELSE NOW. I REALLY THINK THERE IS STILL A CONNECTION THERE DEEP DOWN."

He really said this? That if he ever got married again there would be no music life? Or is this something a fan assumed or made up?

OneMoreChance

I've never heard this quote before. I do remember him saying in the Oprah interview that he WAS married.....to his music and that to do the kind of work he wanted to do that he needed that closeness with it. Music was a natural talent for Michael and he NEVER would have stopped creating. I imagine he could have tried to stop, but I think it would have been like putting a cork in an erupting volcano!

Sydney

[quote name="Jeniffer30"]
I've never heard this quote before. I do remember him saying in the Oprah interview that he WAS married.....to his music and that to do the kind of work he wanted to do that he needed that closeness with it. Music was a natural talent for Michael and he NEVER would have stopped creating. I imagine he could have tried to stop, but I think it would have been like putting a cork in an erupting volcano!
[/quote]

So true.  I remember that interview that you qouted from Oprah.  However, I too have never read of him saying he would give up music.