another question!

senecajackson

Sorry guys, I know I've been asking u all alot of questions lately... but just curious... Mself and another MJ friend of mine were wondering... do you think that paying $290 for a MJ event that lasts 3 days, which includes dinner, ur room and board, transportation a night out at a hip club, tours of famous landmarks...relating to MJ, of course! Would you pay or attend?:D
Do u think this is reasonable?

Please answer honestly!!!

ajkinkycuffs

I think that sounds like a good price. Have you considered breaking up each cost to each thing (hotel, food, club) and is that what you come to the total of? Maybe you can give the option of events u know? I know of a club that does events for the Backstreet Boys. They hold them in certain places, and hold certain events like that and it's oh about 100 bucks I'd say for like a day including hotel stay for a night or something like that. And it's more depending on how long these events are u know? I hope i haven't confused you.:mellow:

senecajackson

Umm.. yea, and that's the price that we came up to. So ajkinkycuffs, would u attend this event if possibe?:D

What 24 hours that this has been posted and only one reply? It's a yes or no question....

ajkinkycuffs

senecajackson said:
Umm.. yea, and that's the price that we came up to. So ajkinkycuffs, would u attend this event if possibe?:D

What 24 hours that this has been posted and only one reply? It's a yes or no question....

lol..I made a resolution this year that I'd get out more and try to get more involved with activities..and with people. What fun that would be with a bunch of MJ fans!? :D What are the possible dates, events, and location will the even be held? I'd definately consider it.

senecajackson

ajkinkycuffs said:
lol..I made a resolution this year that I'd get out more and try to get more involved with activities..and with people. What fun that would be with a bunch of MJ fans!? :D What are the possible dates, events, and location will the even be held? I'd definately consider it.

Thanks guys for responding! Your response is very important to me when it comes to this, cause this is something else my friend and I are really trying to get underway and we need to know if we would get people to attend this if we do all of this stuff that we are planning.

But to ur question ajkinkyhandcuffs, the location would be in Detroit Michigan,and it's a weekend event from August 25-27th, and about the events....well ull hear about that when I post official :D information of the party!

ajkinkycuffs

senecajackson said:
Thanks guys for responding! Your response is very important to me when it comes to this, cause this is something else my friend and I are really trying to get underway and we need to know if we would get people to attend this if we do all of this stuff that we are planning.

But to ur question ajkinkyhandcuffs, the location would be in Detroit Michigan,and it's a weekend event from August 25-27th, and about the events....well ull hear about that when I post official :D information of the party!

alrite I'll consider it. I know that's around the time that I'll be in school so I'd probably have to take a late flight out there on friday or something then try to get back so i can get to class..but who knows i might stay an extra day out there we'll see. Besides, what better way to enjoy the weekend when it's near MJ's b-day anyway :) I'll definately keep this in mind :D