Any Los Angeles, SoCal fans on here?

kcparadox31

Hi all,

I was wondering if any members are from the Los Angeles area or from Southern California in general...

See because there is this site www.meetup.com and people start groups on there based on what they like and they'll umm...meet up lol and have a day dedicated to the thing or person that they all like. There happens to be a good amount of Michael Jackson meet up groups on there. There are groups for the Hollywood/East L.A. area (that's the one I'm in), Long Beach, Manhattan Beach, Orange County, and Riverside. Those are just the ones that I know of.

If anyone is interested in meeting up with fans sign up at the site. All the information you need is there. Just type in "Michael Jackson" in the box that asks "What are you interested in?" and then just click "Find a Group". I think there are meet up groups all around the world too. And if there isn't one in your area you can start one! lol I hope this benefits those that feel like they're the only fan in their area or that just wanna meet others. :thumbs_up :dancing2:

Thankies!

Love,
Wendy