Any word on this \"bombshell\" witness

alfredo

Rudy Provencio is suppose to be the prosecution's ace in the hole on this conspiracy crap.

10 reasons I think this is bullsh*t!

1) I read different stories that he was in the conference calls/overheard them. That's a big difference.

2) He claims that there was a conspiracy to kidnap/intimidate but where's the kidapping and where's the intimidation. I haven't heard it on any tapes, video, or frantic 911 phone calls. Also, no actions by the mother prohibited the kidnapping/intimidation

3) Why put psyco moma on if you have a stronger witness that cooborates this stuff.

4) None of the kids claim the kidnapping/intimidation. The boys wanted to stay and the daughter said they could leave but it was a "hassle"

5) MJ & Mez don't look worried

6) Phone calls aren't crimes...nothing so far the prosecutor has shown constitutes a crime (by any of the "killers" :lol: )

7) Mez would probably have taken a different approach if the evidence is as bad as CJ wants to make it sound.

8) All of these bombshell witnesses have turned out to be duds

9) Moma signed for the passports and bragged about traveling

10) In the mist of all of this, MJ was supposed to have taken "liberties" :thumbsdow

Hopefully, Mez will wrap up with Moma ( I thought he should have brought up the late night meeting with TS). I don't want to hear the pundits after this guy without Mez's cross.

Does anyone have more info on this idiot?!