anyone making blends for others anymore???

Mathilde

At the old forum we had the official blend request thread, and I was wondering if we should have that here at this forum as well??

Anyway, if anyone would be willing to make a blend for me, please say so! :laugh

A

Anonymous

I would love to mathilde! I was missing the old blend request thread too. I loved it lots. :laugh

privacy

I miss that thread too.. was lookin for it yesterday and couldn't find it.. but am too lazy to make a new one :laugh

I'm all for a new thread, cus, I can't go wrong! LOL I can't make blends at all, so.. I'd just be scroungin off you guys :D

A

Anonymous

Mathilde!! You have puss in boots!!! He's my hero! i looooooove him! <3

Mathilde

Yeah I just saw Shrek 2, yesterday and I LOOOOVED Puss in boots! He's so ****ing cute! He's actaully the one I would like to get a blend of LOL.

A

Anonymous

I love shrek 2! I have that movie burned. and actually.. i made a shrek 2 blend tonight LMAO
i can show u it and see if u want it. :)

A

Anonymous

shrek2.jpg

Mathilde

Wow, that's really great Emma!! I would really like to use it if that's ok?

I just love it when Puss in boots does that thing with his eyes LOL!!

A

Anonymous

of course you can take it! :) i had this mahoosive shrek 2 mood yesterday.. altho i saw it for 2 or 3 months ago. its so fuuun! :tv_happy:

puss is my baby, he's so ****ing cute!

oooo btw, it's slightly off topic.. but I watched Hidalgo yesterday.. I have to say I see Viggo in a whole another way now. I only found him handsome as Aragorn in LOTR. But damn.. ahem, he looked mighty fine in Hidalgo plus the movie was really awesome!! :thumbs_up

Do you know where I can get good Viggo pictures? Like photoshoots, screencaps, appearances and stuff? :cryptic

Mathilde

Oh I LOOOOOVE that! I can't wait to get Hidalgo on dvd! There's only a few days until it comes out here in Denmark now luckily...

A

Anonymous

I watched it on my brother's dvd! It seems that u can get it online or something =D It was soo good.