anyvne vant a bleeennnddd??

Hey peeps! :D

I'm in a pretty good mood today so uh if you want a blend/wallpaper/icon and just can't seem to make one or just want one to have one, feel free to ask me here. Just make sure the pictures are in good quality and their not too small.

so ask away!!!!!!!!! :D

Love4OneAnother

Can you make me one? :D I'd really apreciate it.. you don't have to if you don't want to anymore, tho . =/

Its Jeff Buckley. ^^ I don't really care what it looks like..everything you do is fabulous. :wink You don't have to use all the pics, either, I just posted a bunch. Whatever works is cool.

buck027ao.jpg

jeffbguitar7aq.jpg

jbnewapril32ca.jpg

jeffeh6fb.png

jegf2ey.jpg

jeffers6sy.png

Thank you a zillion billion trillion times! :)

frozen rose

yes please!!! can I please have a matching wallpaper to my new signature! I want to use it for school so I can um, you know, to keep myself busy!

But instead of 'The truth will shine through' can I have 'Michael Jackson is pure'?

can the size of the wallpaper be:- 800x600?

thanks xx

.:*Fran*:.

mjfan4eva

Ooh.. I have a request.. if you are still open to offers..

Could you make me a signature, with Michael Jackson, smiling or from Black or White.. and could I have the words 'To be a fan of Michael, is to notice great talent' on it please? If not.. I'll do it myself.. I just can't be bothered at the moment..

If you want me to post some pictures I will

nah this thread's still open :) i only opened it today hehe so yeah feel free to keep askin for awhile.

and sure i'll do it for ya :D I'll do it as soon as i can.

mjfan4eva

Brenna.. are you still offering?

If so.. could you make me a pretty Billie Joe blend? Like your siggy.. but different? Or is that kinda like stealing? (is unsure)

Understand if you say no.