Are you feeling more confident now?

Phil

As the trial is getting closer and closer, how are your feelings about the outcome now? And if you still have doubts, why?

A lot has been going on and to me it is looking very good for Michael now. Despite the questionable rullings by Judge Melville and despite the jury possibly tainted by a plathora of unfounded and ludacris stories, I have strong beliefs that Michael will most defintely be vindicated and have his freedom back again. :mjistheki

xiena

yeah.. me optimistic too.. though I know it will be a long and a rough road but Michael :heart2: is strong enough & we are ready 4 the fight this time :boxing: .. the day will come when michael is proven innocent & that will be the happiest day in my life :D

privacy

LMFAO at Lucys d**k siggy :crackingu

ooh sorry.. lol.. yes I am a lot more confident now. Sneddon hasn't got $hit, and Michaels case is so strong :D

I am conclusively more confident about this whole case. I from that start have never doubted Michael's innocence, and I have maintained that feeling through-out the whole time perioid of this case. There have been at times when I felt more dejected than others, for obvious reason. For some of the decisions which Melville made with rulings which have coincidently been in favour of Sneddon. But through the past few weeks things have been looking on the bright side for Michael, and Mez isn't missing a beat. I believe that the truth will come to light So I have no question in believeing that Michael will be vindicted.

~Jamie~

Labomba

Originally posted by Phil
As the trial is getting closer and closer, how are your feelings about the outcome now? And if you still have doubts, why?

A lot has been going on and to me it is looking very good for Michael now. Despite the questionable rullings by Judge Melville and despite the jury possibly tainted by a plathora of unfounded and ludacris stories, I have strong beliefs that Michael will most defintely be vindicated and have his freedom back again. :mjistheki
I have no worries at all, cause i know that Michael is innocent so I've got nothing to worry about, he'll be a free man I am sure of that, i wish I could go but I am too afraid to go alone, come on it's Los Angeles the city of "angels" ahahaha

Mathilde

I want to say that I'm confident that he'll be found innocent, but I'm afraid I can't honestly say that. Not because I don't think he's innocent but because I'm afraid that he won't be found innocent...

Tiger Lilly

I used to worry ALOT! Not cos I ever doubted Michael but because I was scared, and I still do get my bad days. But now I feel much more confident. This "case" sounds completely rediculous and Sneddon has nothing. Also Mez and co aren't missing a beat and I have every confidence in them and of course Michael. :D Melville is my only worry...

danaluvsmj

yes I do feel more confident, since the prosecution has seemed to have made fools out of themselves. I do really believe Michael will be found innocent, although I can't deny sometimes I do get a little scared.

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by Labomba
Whatever.

:careless
No, not whatever...there is a BIG difference. I wish the trial would take place in LA.

SpecialJanet25

I pray every night and defintely I feel confident every time. It makes me feel stronger. No matter what happens, God will see this through and I'm proud of Michael. We can't let the bias and ignorances of this judge, the prosecution and the media get us down. I know some are you are scared but we have to keep our heads up. And that the truth. I believe Michael will be fully exonerated

Sevviekins

I have always been optimistic about the outcome of this scam. Of course I would be straight up lying to yall if I said I never had my moments of weakness when I felt that all was lost. But In the end I have always believed that Michael will be vindicated.

minnie michael

sometimes i feel worried and scared but i never give up my hope i do believe MIke will be found innocent, i canot imagine how cruel the world treat a true beautiful man if that will not happen?? i believe God know everything happened to Mikey , to all of us, our prayers will be answered..i tell myself everything i love Mike, he is safe and happy, that's what can drive me on that's what can make me smile.. :messenger :messenger