Arnold Klein Claims Partial Credit for \"This Is It\"

MJfan01'

Dr. Arnold Klein claims his medical treatments during the last three months of Michael Jackson's life were partly responsible for "This Is It."

Dr. Klein's rep is responding to the story we broke -- that he's filed a creditor's claim for services he performed on Jackson during the last 3 months of his life. Klein wants $48,522.89 for his services -- 179 procedures.

Dr. Klein's rep says the bills were all "valid medical treatment." The statement goes on ... "As anyone can see from viewing "This Is It," Michael Jackson looked great, and this was due, in part, to Dr. Klein's skill, hard work and dedication."

The statement addresses the weekend charge for medical services, claiming Klein needed to rent a helicopter to get to Jackson.

As we reported, on one Saturday Jackson went to Klein's office and got 4 I.M. Injections for a minor Restylane treatment -- we're told an I.M. Injection is typically a Demerol injection.

In the statement, Klein says he'll donate any money he receives from the estate to a charity that provides assistance to inner city kids with HIV.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/29/dr-arnold-klein-michael-jackson-estate-creditors-claim-demerol/#comments

What the F@CK???????? :chairbeat

MJfan01'

Since the kids have been taking karate lessons, I hope they karate chop his ass. This fool is on Larry King every other nite or giving an interview to TMZ. First he claims he is might be responsible for creating beautiful children "to the best of his knowledge", then he goes on Larry King 1039483828473828338 times since Michael died. Then he sues the estate the same day This is It premiers to "get what he's owed." I didn't think it could get any worse than that but he out did himself. Now, Klein believes that This is It was created because of him in some way. Of course any moeny he gets will go to helping "HIV" victims. Someone please shoot him, arrest him, send him away or something. I'm sick of seeing his disgusting face. :censored:pullhair

Saphster

Michael looked good in This Is It because he is fine and oh so sexy. If he did get anything then I can't tell the difference! He looked the same as he did a decade ago!

Pic from 1999
009.jpg

Pic from 2006
029.jpg

Cristine87

I wanna beat this guy's ass so bad. He's seriously irritating me already. I'm sick of all these people. Everytime I log in here, I read about somebody demanding money out of MJ, like he's a f*cking bank of america!